3 simple questions

Options

Replies

• BetterWithAge
    Options
    1. The third one, because most will use the first or the handicapped and both are probably out of paper
    2. Reload my Starbuck's card - gotta have caffeine
    3. Personal trainer. There are four adults in my house, they can clean it... No excuses
  • ItsJustK
    ItsJustK Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    1. The Handicapped Stall. I rarely get to pee alone so I use my children as an excuse to get the big stall. It's funny how many people keep claiming stall #1 because it's going to be the cleanest. Seems a bit overused now LOL

2. Beer. Something delicious like an apricot ale.

3. Chef!
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    1. 1st stall.
    2. Books.
    3. House cleaner (but only because baby sitter wasn't on the list.)
  • ReneeIsSoAwesome
    Options
    1) Which ever stall is unoccupied and clean.
    2) a nice stiff drink
    3) chef, for sure....personal trainer sounds good too!
  • Mrsairforce
    Options
    1. Handicapped. I like the large amount of space..
    2. A new pair of jeans cause all mine are baggy!
    3. Personal trainer baby!
  • kyrstensmom
    kyrstensmom Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    1. Handicap, not sure why except that its a habit I got in when I had little kids that I had to take in the stall with me.
    2. Book(s) for my Kindle.
    3. Personal trainer. I like to cook and I don't mind cleaning...and I already have a live-in masseuse (not really, but my hubby is pretty good and always willing).
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    1. I go for the largest stall (that usually means the handicapped) about half of the time.

2. Books or music.

3. House Cleaner. It would free up a lot of time besides I enjoy learning how to cook myself and I can train myself as far as fitness goes.
  • or1ch6id
    Options
    1. 3rd stall
    2. book
    3. personal trainer
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    3rd stall
    that new pair of shorts
    house cleaner, duh! - cleaning floors, dusting, washing windows
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    1. First stall
    2. Yarn
    3. House keeper! I hate cleaning!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    1. You walk into a public restroom w/ 4 stalls (for the boys, there are no urinals). The first three are regular, the 4th is handicapped. Someone is in the 2nd one. Which one do you use?
    The handicapped one - I pee quickly.
    2. You have $20 you have to spend right now. What do you buy?
    makeup? Groceries? I don't know - I don't have $20 to spend and I hate shopping!
    3. If you were offered to get just one of the following services for free for the rest of your life, what would you pick?
    - personal trainer
    - chef
    - masseuse (sp?)
    - house cleaner
    House cleaner. Absolutely no doubt - I can exercise and cook on my own without complaint, I've never had a massage so I don't need a masseuse, but I absolutely HATE cleaning.
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    1. You walk into a public restroom w/ 4 stalls (for the boys, there are no urinals). The first three are regular, the 4th is handicapped. Someone is in the 2nd one. Which one do you use?

3. If you were offered to get just one of the following services for free for the rest of your life, what would you pick?
    - personal trainer
    - chef
    - masseuse (sp?)
    - house cleaner

1) handicapped - cause the others are small and I'll be quick
    2) go to a movie with my daughter
    3) personal trainer for sure!!
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    1) 3rd stall
    2) Gas for my car
    3) CHEF for sure!! (esp designed for my diet needs)
  • Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    I am curious how many that would take the handicap stall would be angry to see someone without the card park in a handicapped spot at a mall.

I admit I am guilty but in my defense, would you rather be in a stall where you clean the walls with your shoulders or would you like to have room. The same argument could be made for the walking distance as well. However, when you are walking to the store from our parking spot hopefully you don't have to wipe your @$$ with Mr T toilet paper :)
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options

- personal trainer
    - chef
    - masseuse (sp?)
    - house cleaner

1) 1ST
    2) food
    3) house cleaner
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    1st
    T-shirt
    Masseuse (better be hot)
  • christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    1. 3rd
    2. A book
    3. House cleaner (I have 4 children) but they have to also do laundry.
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options

- personal trainer
    - chef
    - masseuse (sp?)
    - house cleaner

First stall
    eye makeup
    house cleaner definately
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    - I go running outta there shame-faced cuz if there's no urinals, it's not a men's restroom

- just apply it against my pile of bills to paid

- chef, definitely.
  • hunnyspice
    hunnyspice Posts: 80 Member
    Options

- personal trainer
    - chef
    - masseuse (sp?)
    - house cleaner

1. Stall closest to the door.
    2. Food, not junk mind you but good stuff.
    3. Personal trainer.