How often do you weigh in?

Options

Replies

• Phaleecya
    Options
    I weigh myself daily just to see (anxious), but I log it in every two weeks! ")
  • msalanajo
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning and keep a record, but my main weigh in is on Sunday.
  • netztoy
    netztoy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    maybe every two weeks...unless I'm PMSing or TOM is actually "here"...then, I don't dare go near a scale:cry:
  • nyrade
    Options
    I try only weigh in on the weekends.
    I don't like weight at the gym or try to find the flat space in my dorm room (which is the common area).
    But once a week is great regardless!
  • colochel
    colochel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Weigh and record daily. I like to see how what I'm doing affects my weight in the progress report. Keeps it in perspective for me. However, I keep my settings for checking in private so I don't annoy others.
  • JARREFAN
    JARREFAN Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    ABOUT once a week... we don't have a scale

What a fantastic idea.............I'm always weighing myself...........cannot help it..........
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    every morning, just once a day to be consistent and write it down
  • Snjlowe
    Snjlowe Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm only weighing in once a week. The few times I weighed mid week just disappointed me and by the weekend weigh in I have been happy all 3 weeks since starting. More than once a week is not for me :)
  • cutiekay99
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning just to keep myself in check ( yes my weight does fluctuate, and yes it tends to drive me crazy at times, but I need to see that # on the scale to see how my food choices are affecting me). My official weigh in day is Sunday. That's when I log my weight on mfp.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    once a month.
  • Andrewsvan
    Andrewsvan Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I weigh in every day so I can chastise myself for eating that heavy pizza the night before and only exceeding my quota by 350 calories. I can then remind myself over the next 4 days why I shouldn't have eaten that way as I recover the ground I lost.
  • Andrewsvan
    Andrewsvan Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm there with you. I can chastise myself for eating that heavy pizza the night before and only exceeding my quota by 350 calories. I can then remind myself over the next 4 days why I shouldn't have eaten that way as I recover the ground I lost.
  • runfoodierun
    runfoodierun Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    confession. I get on the scale each morning, after I pee. BUT I do not count if for anything...just as an observation....Wednesday's are my official weigh in day. :)
  • supadap
    supadap Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I hop on the scale daily, but I only log my weight on Thursdays. I recently added strenght training, and now I'm concerned that I may put on muscle and not meet me weight loss goal. Thoughts?
  • sarabig2fit
    sarabig2fit Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    i weigh myself daily but usually only add it on tuesdays. if i lose more weight and puts me over a certain amount lost, i'll add it. :) i can't help but weigh myself. it's hard not to.
  • Shannafo
    Shannafo Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I weigh every day.
  • tchrnmommy
    tchrnmommy Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    i weight myself daily but only have mondays as my official log in day!

^^ This...except not Mondays. I'm obsessive about it and need daily accountability. i know all the pitfalls of weighing daily and understand how mych it flucuates...but I do it anyway.
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Once a week. I used to be a bi-weekly weigher
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Due to having a serious OCD issue with symmetry and numbers, I weigh every day, sometimes twice a day. It's nothing that ruins my Zen or anything. I just feel the need to check, check, and double check.
  • KellyMo1983
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning after I pee of course but I only log my weight on Mondays!