OMG!! I DID IT!!! 32 months/ 301 lbs. Lost!! (Pics)

Options

Replies

• phee
    phee Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Heartfelt CONGRATULATIONS!!! Its all been said before but you are amazing and what you have done is awesome! I love that you can see your real face now and you have lovely eyes which you couldn't see in the before pics. You really do look like a different person. Very inspiring. Thanks for sharing.
  • rachielyon
    Options
    congratulations man!!!!! that is absolutely incredible and even though I don't know you i am SO happy for you!!!! you have truly earned every ounce of what you are proud of! most people can't say that :o) WAY TO GO!!!!
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    You must feel like a whole different person! Congratulations! What an inspiration and a lesson in dedication! All IS possible! Epic! Thank you so much for posting!
  • Athenaviolet
    Options
    Amazing!!! I love it how you tried on your old clothes.
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Remarkable! Look at those muscles! So happy for you!
  • galnamenikki
    galnamenikki Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! You are the best of the best, SIR!!!!! :0) What happened with your knees- why do you have to get replacements on both knees? and is that why you're wearing the braces? Again: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
  • cms6300
    cms6300 Posts: 163
    Options
    Awesome!
  • sunshinethompson
    sunshinethompson Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look amazing!!!!!!!
  • KoruMana
    Options
    Thats awesome!!! Way To Go!!!!!:smile:
  • lvng_lf
    lvng_lf Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    you must feel so much better! You look fantastic! good luck with the rest of your journey. thanks for posting!
  • Evotchka
    Evotchka Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You can be so tremendously proud of yourself! You look like a whole different person and I am so inspired by your commitment!! Excellent job!!
  • liog
    liog Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! Congratulations!!!
  • Yunis10
    Yunis10 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Very inspirational!
  • mama2shi
    mama2shi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    This is the most amazing weigh loss transformation I have seen!! You are so inspiring and I am truly happy for you!! God bless.
  • magtize
    magtize Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Congratulations.You did so awesome and are an inspiration to all of us that think we can't do it .
    Thanks for pictures.
  • chevybabe
    Options
    WOW what a great job
    :smile:
  • skfj5
    skfj5 Posts: 70
    Options
    WOW. Congrats, man. What an inspiration...
  • pokeypeep
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! Wow, you are such an inspiration to me who is just starting!! You look great!! I'm so happy for you!!:flowerforyou:
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Brilliant - what a great feeling, bet you feel justifiably proud - well done! :flowerforyou:
  • Chagama
    Chagama Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    That is outstanding. You should be unbelievably proud, and I hope you inspire many others.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!