21 day fast starting today, Who is with me?

Options

Replies

• RacqWill
    RacqWill Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Count me in! No ice cream and no bread for 21 days! 2 of my biggest weaknesses!!

I have to change mine up a little! Instead of cutting all breads out I will stick to my fiber one bread and that's it! :smile:
  • beautifullyblessed16
    Options
    I am committing to going to bed before midnight and waking up by 7.
  • PhatAndy
    PhatAndy Posts: 285
    Options
    I'm in! Like many others i'll be giving up white carbs which is going go be a challenge! Best of luck everyone :flowerforyou:

got you =)
  • PhatAndy
    PhatAndy Posts: 285
    Options
    I am committing to going to bed before midnight and waking up by 7.

Thats a great one, got you marked down.
  • Dreamer1311
    Dreamer1311 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Actually started my February Fast on all Sweets (Chocolate, Ice-Cream, any candy etc) :)

Can I mark you down?

Sure thing :)
  • camiann585
    camiann585 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I"m in. No chips/preztels and workout 6 days a week.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I wish you all the best of luck in this endeavor.

I don't smoke. I don't drink. I don't do drugs. I don't eat fast food and I don't drink pop.

Sorry. But, I'm not giving up anything else - even for 21 days. All the things I have left are things I really love and I don't have an issue with having them, so no need to test my willpower and give them up. :)

Best of luck to all of you!
  • FruitLoop05317
    Options
    ill fast no soda for 21 days!!! i made it all day yesterday...i know i can do it!!!
    also i will ~try~ to not add extra salt to anything!!

I just ended my first 21 day fast yesterday, did soda as well. now i dont crave it anymore. Day 5 will be a struggle but im here for you!
    actually i didnt have any the day before i started the fast and i havent slipped yet....not hard at all yet...hope it goes this easy al the way!!
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I'm going well so far today, woot woot!
  • msjta
    msjta Posts: 51
    Options
    Im in for the duration of the month: No pepsi or coke even though I count it in my calorie count
  • JennW130
    JennW130 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Oooh no chocolate for me, either. That's going to be hard. Especially with Valentine's Day coming up...but I'm in.
    i told my husband to skip out on the candy this year. I told him get me some bath and body works, and i'll be happy. He's got good taste when it comes to smelly good stuff so I can trust him.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    No fast food (chips, burgers) I work in a fast food restaurant so will be hard for me.
  • mhking86
    Options
    I'm going the month of February without any booze whatsoever!
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Super Bowl is tomorrow man wtf!! xD haha.

Okaaaaaaaaaay...............................chocolate chips! (already consumed some today since It's night where I'm at... but yeah) I'm done eating for the day sooo I guess this starts tomorrow?

I hope the withdrawal doesn't kill me x.x *chocolate addict alert*
  • danzgyrl29
    Options
    Smart kid.....it takes 21 days for a change to become habit!!! I am gonna fast from Mountain Dew!!! Challenge accepted.
  • castaliavt
    castaliavt Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Good timing for this challenge - my husband and I just decided to not eat dairy for a month. So I'll be happy to join your challenge and I will fast from dairy. We're starting Monday - can't make it through the superbowl without cheese!
  • kristinekay1989
    Options
    I will say no sweets or soda for 21 days! I am a caffeine adict and LOVE Dr Pepper. So this will be a tough one.
  • pearsy67
    pearsy67 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hello from a newbie,
    I have been on MFP for a few weeks and it is a great site, I came across Phatandy's posts and Vlogs I love your attitude and enthusiasm.
    So to join in the spirit of the forums, I will give up any takeaway food for the next 21 days.

Newbie out.
  • LatinaGordita
    LatinaGordita Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Ok I will commit to not adding extra salt to my food in an effort to reduce my sodium. I'm bad at adding salt to my boiled veggies.. .

Its an everyday habit! Wish me luck!
  • Tenoreo90
    Tenoreo90 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, candy, cookies, cake, cupcakes.