June 1 is in 20 weeks!

Options

Replies

• CCSunlight
    CCSunlight Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all! How are you doing with the valentines day challenge?? There is NO way i'm going to make my weight goal but I AM NOT going to stop!
  • Alejandro96
    Options
    Awesome my birthday is june 12th aswell hoping to have lost 30 pounds by then
  • Raaynn
    Raaynn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I am looking to lose 40 lbs by June as well. I'm 5ft4 and 171 right now,I started at 178. :) having 6kids really changed my body, I hope I can get it back :)
  • Happyhealthyliz90
    Happyhealthyliz90 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    So I'm looking for some people to help keep me accountable in the next 20 weeks until June 1! I'd love to try to work together to hit some goals by then, maybe with some mini goals in the middle (Valentines Day, St Pats, Easter, etc).
    Here's a little about me: I'm 5'6, 22 years old, and as of this morning 188lbs. My calories are set to lose 1.5 lbs a week. I'd love to lose the 30 pounds by June 1 because I live on Cape Cod so beach season will be right around the corner once I hit June.

Does anyone want to join me?

Oh your soooooo lucky. I love Cape Cod spent every summer there as a child <3
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I have a very similar goal as you... I am about 5'5 and ....shhhh (168lbs).....<---honestly, MFP should block that out, it's a bad word! lol

Anyways, my goal is to lose 1-2lbs per week for my wedding in July and to look $e-xy for beach season. My fiance plays on this ball team that has tons of fit guys (I call them gym junkies) and all their girlfriends are super slender and very fit...one actually wins bodybuilding contests, and the other was a brazillian model...(god I hate them)....lol In all seriousness though, I just want to be able to NOT be the chubby one....I want to feel confident when I got watch him play ball or go to team events.... I want to wear my short shorts and tank tops without worrying about covering up.... I want to go to the beach and strut myself!

I hope you reach your goals...and I hope I reach mine too!
    If you'd like to add me, feel free. I need any motivation I can get...
  • ashleighk90
    ashleighk90 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all! How are you doing with the valentines day challenge?? There is NO way i'm going to make my weight goal but I AM NOT going to stop!

I definitely have been slacking off in the exercise department, MAJORLY! Boo me. I was waiting on getting back my gym membership, and then I got the flu, so I'm only at 95 minutes or so exercised. BUT I am on track to lose the proper amount of weight. My goal was to be anywhere under 140.0 and this morning I weighed 140.2 so I think I will get there!! =] How's everyone else doing??
  • ashleighk90
    Options
    How is everyone doing? I'm super sore from the 30DS right now so I think I'll work in a walk or bike ride later on today instead. I don't think I'm on track for my valentine's day goal, but I'll see in about 2 weeks won't I?

The 30DS is killer!! I think I will restart that March 1st (I like to start it on the 1st of the month). I tried to start it Jan 1st but no dice, couldn't get 8 minutes in. =[
  • brighteyesxluv
    brighteyesxluv Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    5'6. goal weight: 118. currently 147. lose 29lb by june :) hopefully!! if not really really close to it.
  • Calialilouise
    Calialilouise Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I would love to join. Add me if you'd like I am 5'7 and my CW is 187. I would like to lose 30-35 lbs by June!
  • babynew
    babynew Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Still in and Working towards our Mini Goal.Determined!!
    CC,we Can do this,!!THERE'S STILL TIME.LETS GOOOO!!
    FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS:drinker:
  • PFJules
    PFJules Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey I am new and would live to join this thread! I'm 5'6 and 200 lbs, goal weight 135! Would be thrilled to lose 30 pounds by then! Meantime into the 13s for Valentines, that's 195 right?? ! Went badly over yesterday so today will be better! We CAN do this!!!
  • ashleighk90
    Options
    Great news, JuneBugs! I MET MY V-DAY GOAL EARLY! I am now officially into the 130's! Today's weigh-in shows 139.2. Guess I have to get myself that hair cut!

The exercise has definitely jump-started my metabolism again, even though I've only been going to the gym 3-4 times a week. Know I'll have to kick it up soon but I'm enjoying my progress so far. =]

How is everyone doing on their goals??
  • iishnova
    iishnova Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Great news, JuneBugs! I MET MY V-DAY GOAL EARLY! I am now officially into the 130's! Today's weigh-in shows 139.2. Guess I have to get myself that hair cut!

The exercise has definitely jump-started my metabolism again, even though I've only been going to the gym 3-4 times a week. Know I'll have to kick it up soon but I'm enjoying my progress so far. =]

How is everyone doing on their goals??

So many congratulations! I dont think I will make my vday goal, but Im still going to push myself to get as close as i can!
    Good luck all!
  • chattychick
    chattychick Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I am training for a half marathon (April 28th!) and would absolutely love to peel of 20 pounds by June 1st (actually I would love to peel off more than 20, but realistically with the training I am assuming I will be eating more and probably losing less). Anyway, here's to all of us being successful!
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Options
    i am not doing so well.. i keep eating more thanmy calorie allowance:frown:
  • TattoodTemptress
    Options
    anyone mind if i join in??
    on june 1st i WILL br climbing the uks highest mountain ben nevis
    so i could use all help and support i can get to make me train and motivate me
    cheers guys
    add me if thats easier/want too etc
    thanks
    lizzie xoxo
  • shellyt1
    shellyt1 Posts: 119
    Options
    I'm so with you! Living on the shores of Lake Michigan and wanting to wear a bikini at the beach this summer!
  • Bucsgirl29
    Options
    id like to lose 20lbs by June 1st ( a lb a week )... good luck to all of us!
  • iishnova
    iishnova Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    New week, less weight...lets go!
  • mskashmoney
    mskashmoney Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I will join you, I want to drop 35 lbs by that point of June 1st.