Sleeping with a bra on?(ladies only...I hope)

Options

Replies

• bahacca
    bahacca Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    If I am home for longer than a half hour, the bra is coming off.

^^ This. Well, assuming that I know I am not going out again. Once I'm home for the night, I am in my jammies first opportunity.
    WORD! I haven't read it actually being proven, but I also err on the side of caution when it deals with my breasts. Underwire is restrictive on the lymph nodes and I have an exceptionally high risk for breast cancer, so I only wear underwire when out in public, and, at that, most of the time I'm in a sports bra--only underwire when going someplace nicer than the grocery store,which is rare;-)
  • ebonyroche
    ebonyroche Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Ooooh, that sounds so uncomfortable. I try to take mine off as soon as I get home. And if it takes too long to get home, you might find me taking it off in the car. I have upset a number of other drivers and truckers by taking it off on the beltway :laugh: The girls need to be free at night!!!

You are funny!!:laugh: You sound like me. But now I have a teenage boy at home so I have to wait until he goes to bed before I release them from BRA jail! lol
  • blueyez526
    Options
    I know alotta girls that feel like they gotta sleep with something on BUT i however can not stand something on me i feel like im gonna get strangled at night lol
  • dictations
    Options
    i'm a 32B, i can get away with it, being braless just feels so liberating.
  • TriforceRaven
    TriforceRaven Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I always sleep with a bra on. I also bind them quite a bit during the day. I'm around a 38/40 C, but I only wear 34/36 C sports bras. 2 sizes too small, to make them look smaller. :)
  • jennp1129
    jennp1129 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Only when we have house guests... Like my 14 year old nephew or brothers or something... I usually wear a little note to prevent any awkward moments. Otherwise these 36DD's like to breathe at the end of the day!!
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I have to...I am a D and too afraid not to..they started getting droopy and I mentioned it to my mom and she recommended I sleep in a bra, it's been a month and I swear they look better, but they grew too so maybe thats why.
  • supershiny
    supershiny Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I have a few times, but it was entirely unintentional...
  • happybunnysbabe57
    happybunnysbabe57 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    i sleep without a bra i read somewhere that u r not suppose to sleep in one because it causes harmful things to ur girls like cancer and sagging and strech marks they dont get a chance to naturally lay. im not sure if any of thats true but i think it is more comfy to sleep
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options

Yep, this.
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I didn't even know this was a thing!!! I couldn't imagine sleeping with a bra on!!! I really don't even like wearing clothes to bed.. they get all twisted. And if I forget to brush my teeth before bed I have dreams about it and it wakes me up.. Apparently. there are rules... :)
  • sporadica
    Options
    I always wear a singlet/tank with a built in bra in it to sleep, otherwise I'm really uncomfortable. It's just like when you run, keep them outta the way and under control!
  • klynn81
    klynn81 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    heck no....i don't wanna feel all constricted when I'm sleeping. less is better in this case!
  • DominoFrost
    Options

And pants. I hate pants.

I'm not wearing either right now, and I've literally been home for 10 minutes.
  • Lorleee
    Lorleee Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Never! As soon as I've taken the dog for her last walk of the night, my bra is off and my jammies are on!
  • sweetqui23
    sweetqui23 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I use to always sleep with my bra on not anymore and if feels so much better lol
  • MUByM
    MUByM Posts: 208
    Options

^^^^This.
  • leanmachinedream
    Options
    I always wear a bra to bed. Sometimes with underwire, but more recently just a sports bra. I don't like the way it feels to have the girls flopping around and sticking to my skin at night.

They need to be controlled or it's just total mayhem. They can't be trusted.
  • melrose09
    Options
    you gotta let those puppies breath from time to time! No bra at night here!
  • feduh86
    feduh86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    you gotta let those puppies breath from time to time! No bra at night here!

Totally agree 100%. I used to wear my bra to bed but then i tried without one night n it feels so much more relaxing! lol That is how I've been rolling since!