21 day fast starting today, Who is with me?

Options

Replies

• AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Doing great! Ate chocolate cheesecake yesterday and today.

WE CAN DO THIS!
  • FruitLoop05317
    Options
    broke my fast today...wasnt paying attention to what i was doing while watcching the ssuperbowl and took a drink out of my nephews pepsi...but right back at it tomorrow...stopped after the one drink tho...o well right back on the horse in the am!!!
  • PhatAndy
    PhatAndy Posts: 285
    Options
    broke my fast today...wasnt paying attention to what i was doing while watcching the ssuperbowl and took a drink out of my nephews pepsi...but right back at it tomorrow...stopped after the one drink tho...o well right back on the horse in the am!!!

Back at it tomorrow! Keep me up to date!
  • 10_M
    10_M Posts: 22
    Options
    I will go without food after 7 o'clock for 21 days
  • emmiee921
    Options
    keep my carbs under 100grams.

i think thats a reasonable number not to binge and eat a lot of carb loaded foods
  • mailgirl147
    Options
    I failed...I had chocolate lush yesterday and 2 no bake cookies today! I can do this and will do this!! But on a good note I weighed myself this morning and was down 3 lbs. :)
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Still a sliver of chocolate cheesecake leftover tonight, and I consumed it. Still going strong!
  • FruitLoop05317
    Options
    back on track today...a little discouraged....went out to eat and didnt make healthy food choices...but no sodas at all today so thats a plus...back on track 100% tomorrow tho...may try to only eat fruits and veggies tomorrow to try and fix my today and yesterday...
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Hey, this is way down the page on my topics!

I've been under on my sugar for 3 whole days wooooo!
  • feistymoon
    Options
    I am picking the hardest possible thing for me to fast from. ALL white foods, White rice, White pasta, White bread. And I absolutely hate the taste of whole grains so its gonna be a hard one!

I was the same as you. I made the shift a couple of years ago. I still LOVE white bread and have it the odd time, but with regards to pasta and rice I don't even notice a taste difference any more. You'll be the same in no time. Good luck!
  • Trinketona
    Options
    Wow so many.....I say no starbucks for me for 21 days. :grumble:
  • gainingalife
    gainingalife Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Love this!
    I'm going to do pasta.. I literally eat it every day and can down about three servings at once haha!
    Also getting in a walk early is a good plan for me. Good luck everyone!!!!
  • alisma73
    alisma73 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    hi, i'm in - mine is to not eat crisps, have already managed 8 days but will go for the whole of Feb. xxx
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    My wife would absolutely die, if I made her do that, but I've pretty much done it for a year or more. I get to work earlier, which helps me relax more than rushing in just on time, and then spilling coffee on myself.
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I am picking the hardest possible thing for me to fast from. ALL white foods, White rice, White pasta, White bread. And I absolutely hate the taste of whole grains so its gonna be a hard one!
    cauliflower?
  • size8cantweight
    Options
    Hey , I am going to fast from negative thoughts, chocolate and chips-!!!! The negative thoughts come, like "I could just eat one bar it wont hurt" or "You deserve a chocolate bar" or " You are never going to be the weight you want to be so might as well eat a butterfinger" Sooooooo no more defeating sabatoging thoughts- I can do this and I will do this, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!!!! So chocolate bars no more, chips no more, and negative thoughts no more!!!
    Blessings to you all and get moving!!! lol
    size8cantweight!!!!
  • Trinketona
    Options
    My wife would absolutely die, if I made her do that, but I've pretty much done it for a year or more. I get to work earlier, which helps me relax more than rushing in just on time, and then spilling coffee on myself.

:laugh: I dont know how I'm gonna do it but I am. I have a starbucks right in front of my apartment and another one on the way to work...:grumble: :grumble:
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options

:laugh: I dont know how I'm gonna do it but I am. I have a starbucks right in front of my apartment and another one on the way to work...:grumble: :grumble:

Why would you even bother? Can't you simply get something less in calories, if that's the problem? This thread fails in the fact that it is preaching that you should drastically cut things from your diet for no good reason really. Moderation folks...that is what it's all about, not cutting out the things you love most so that you end up craving them bad.
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Different methods work for different people, some people dont deal that well with moderation, and need to take something away completely to get over the addiction to it, I cant see anyone here who is going to give up something that is good for them, its all things that obviously people believe are a problem for them
  • GrandmaJennie
    GrandmaJennie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    CANDY!! Non for me! :smile: