Sleeping with a bra on?(ladies only...I hope)

Replies

• SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Sometimes I forget to take it off... XD
  • Yes they are free at night... unless its that time of the month and they hurt, LOL.
  • Once I learned that there's no benefit, no prolonged perkiness in old age, i gave that up.
  • PhatAndy
    PhatAndy Posts: 285
    Mine are free at night, and sometimes during the day.
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    I need either a super comfy sports bra or a tank top with a shelf bra to keep my nips from chafing... :blushing:
  • lilyflor
    lilyflor Posts: 123 Member
    no bra on to sleep since high school! I don't know how I ever did!!
  • dalgirly
    dalgirly Posts: 280 Member
    I definitely let them loose at night. I would never ever ever go without one during the day though --- not even just wandering around the house, unless NO ONE is home. lol.
  • KatieCuth
    KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
    who wears anything to bed...
  • stephaniethomas80
    stephaniethomas80 Posts: 190 Member
    as soon as I am in the comfort of my house (with no company visiting) the bra comes off and it is such a relief too! :blushing:
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    eww, how uncomfortable.....
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    My sister used to sleep with one on at night and in the day...i sort of wonder if thats the reason why she now has boobs that aren't so flappy but are more perky (but then again she is a smaller cup than I am too..i think shes about a B and I'm DD) so when I get home I throw that bra off and enjoy waving stuff around hehehe. When I go outside sometimes I do go without wearing one but thats mainly in the winter where I have other clothes to cover me.
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    who wears anything to bed...

LOL! I wish I could sleep naked... I could when all my roomies were girls, but now I'm staying with my dad... bleh
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    as soon as I am in the comfort of my house (with no company visiting) the bra comes off and it is such a relief too! :blushing:
    SAME HERE!!!:bigsmile:
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    NO WAY! I have a high intolerance to clothing in bed. If I try to wear anything to bed, 9 times out of 10 I will find it across the room the next morning. I don't usually know I'm taking it off because I do it in my sleep. :laugh:
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Bras cut off blood circulation to that whole area. It's one of the main reasons breast cancer is so prevalent. Give yourself a break at night :flowerforyou:
  • c2me12ad6
    c2me12ad6 Posts: 127 Member
    I used to sleep w one on. Then I heard it wasn't good for you....now whether that is true or not I started sleeping with out one and now I feel really uncomfy if I sleep with one on. If I do it has to be a sports bra.... Other wise....let them be free...there isnt much to be free but hey its worth it!
  • ash190489
    ash190489 Posts: 587 Member
    No way! Never ever! I am uncomfortable enough during the day... no it's okay, but there is nothing better than that feeling at the end of the day and you whip your bra off :-) Well maybe there is, but it's pretty damn good! :laugh:
  • I have very sensitive boobies >_> So I have to wear the bra. I'm way more comfortable with it. lol... i know, i'm an oddity.
  • Dickersondiva
    Dickersondiva Posts: 97 Member
    I like to let my boobs tickle my ribs at night.
    Hence, no bra.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    sad but true story- i wear one to give me the confidence of a chest being there in my pajama top otherwise they are too small and i would have a man chest going on -not a good feeling!!!