Everyone is NEGATIVE today!!!

Options

Replies

• Roni_M
    Roni_M Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I've lost 8.5" off my waist in 3 months! =)
  • Shannibal
    Shannibal Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    In the last nine months I have lost 141 lbs, 12 pant sizes and 3 shirt sizes.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    In the last nine months I have lost 141 lbs, 12 pant sizes and 3 shirt sizes.

Holy wow!!! Great job!!!
  • worthashot73
    worthashot73 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I had home made chili last night thats paying huge dividends today...

^^^^ This just cracked me up.
  • Snubbleup
    Options
    It's getting easier to meet my exercise goal and feel good while doing it.
  • scorpiomfs
    scorpiomfs Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I am really suprised how easy this is. Maybe because i want it . Maybe everyone has expectations that are not met. Be happy everyday for sometthing thats what i do. Just being here is a start, I am positive today .

15948918.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • salpap
    Options
    Worked out super hard today.... exhausted, but proud! :)
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited...my son came over yesterday and we turned my former 'office' into a workout room complete with a TV and DVD player for all my new fitness DVD's, Bose IPOD player to crank up the music, shelf for my 3 sets of free weights, a place for my various excercise bands, a new yoga mat and two exercise balls. I have promised myself I WILL use them everday!

Right now it is a beautiful day outside, the sun is shining, and the temperature is not too low so first up I am going to take my dog for a 40 minute walk, come home, have lunch, and get started on the 30 day Shred DVD!

Life is good...and I will meet my goals someday down the line!

Happy Monday everyone! Make your sweat cry this week! :flowerforyou:
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    All my MFPs are amazing and carefully chosen and all doing so well!
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I try to post a "thankful" thought on FB everyday. Today I was thankful that I didn't have to be at work until 8am all week! :) I am thankful that my muscles are a little sore today because I know that means my body is changing! I hope you have a positive and blessed day!
  • Skeemer118
    Skeemer118 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I love Jesus & I love my family. :bigsmile:
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    for the first time ever, i woke up before work to get a workout in!!!
  • Rhea30
    Rhea30 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Since starting up exercising there has been a lot of minor things that I'm doing much easier now which has me very happy :)
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I need to do this today; I've been being negative and down on myself all day...and a bad attitude never got anyone ANYWHERE.

Random Positive Things:
    I have lost 53 lbs total since joining this site in July of 2010
    I went from a size 16 to a size 8
    I have tons of energy!!!! And I love to workout (which I never could have said before)
    I am able to wear clothes I never thought I'd be able to again
    My job is awesome and I think i'm pretty great at it :smile:
  • mjbrowne
    mjbrowne Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Smoked my last cigarette 1/6/12 at 10 pm..I HAVE gained a little..but am going to tackle that with a vengence!! :) Looking forward to gaining muscle and getting in the best shape of my life!! :)
  • 5Btieden
    5Btieden Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I went to a super bowl party last night and didn't eat a thing. I ate before I went. I was so happy that I wasn't tempted to eat something I would regret. AND I got on the gym floor and played basketball with my 11 year old daughter last night. I have to tell you that is a first for me! And I was so proud of myself!! We had so much fun and reminded me why I am on this journey. THIS is the kind of mommy I want to be!!!! :happy:
  • brandyosu
    brandyosu Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'm hitting time for my afternoon snack, and I'm actually craving a banana with peanut butter more than I am the chocolate chunk cookies I made with my daughter yesterday. Oh yeah, and my pants are totally feeling loose on my a**! :bigsmile:
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    I am already up to Day 6 of Level 1 of the 30DS, and I like what's going on with the shape of my butt. I did a 2 1/2 hour trail hike with intermittent running on Saturday, and I want to do it again! I am eating healthier all the time and today when the chocolate monster made me get up and go to the store for chocolate I only bought one Lindt truffle. Not 3 or 4 or 5, just one. And it was glorious.
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Not clear if it was too big or too small.:laugh:
    My bra fits so much better than it did a month ago! I also feel a lot better now that I've been consistently working out for a few weeks.
  • msbobbitx
    msbobbitx Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Love my Fitbit!