Everyone is NEGATIVE today!!!

Options

Replies

• TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I will be the grandmother to a beautiful little girl in a week or so!
    I walked 100 minutes today and I'm happy to be done with that!
    I didn't lose an ounce of weight this past week but measured a bit smaller and my clothes are baggier.
    I've been inspired by all of the positive comments on here. Thank you everyone!
  • deborawrrx
    Options
    i've lost over 20lbs in 2 weeks. never thought i'd be able to do it, and it hasn't been hard either. now i'm gonna try even harder and watch the pounds just fall away. :)
  • Stephanie191991
    Options
    I've lost 50 pounds since start MFP last year I fell off the wagon after my Grandpa passed and gained some back but since coming back to MFP I've lost 8 pounds and going strong
  • I was a total failure until I became a quitter in 2006! :glasses:
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    i've lost over 20lbs in 2 weeks. never thought i'd be able to do it, and it hasn't been hard either. now i'm gonna try even harder and watch the pounds just fall away. :)

Wow!! How did you do that?!
  • aimee_md
    Options
    Well I've had a great day. Went shopping after class. Bought LOADS of healthy foods, a new blender to make smoothies and loads of cheap clothes in a shop that's closing down. And I joined a free yoga class in college today!
  • DeenieWeenie
    DeenieWeenie Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I am loving my hour glass figure that is appearing again... Operation Skinny Me is in full swing! :)

16777058.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • GlassslippersAndFairyDust
    Options
    I love people, dogs and bird watching. Recently, I did lose my pants.....they fell to my ankles.....hahaha. Luckily I was at home when they fell. I love the way my body is changing and I've lost a whooping 12" off my bust since I started my journey!! How's that for positive? :flowerforyou: If being awesome was a crime, I'd be serving a life sentence. :laugh: :laugh:
  • Devon_Bates
    Devon_Bates Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I lost 3 lbs and 3.5 inches off my waist last month. I have hit a plateau but instead of feeling like giving up I just think to myself "inches are sometimes better then lbs." I also look down at my pants that are size 12 petite and they are almost falling off, one good tug on one leg and they come off. My Butt is toned and so are my legs. Now all I have to do is get through this plateau get 40 more lbs off and hopefully reduce my stomach which is my problem area. But I am feeling great.
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    Say something positive about yourself, your body, your journey. ANYTHING. Something positive about YOU!

Annnnnd GO!

I like my new hair cut.
  • barberella
    Options
    I hiked today after takng the weekend off from working out..Felt good to be doing it. I must say..
  • hrtoftx
    Options
    WOO HOO!!! I JUST ACCOMPLISHED 15 PUSH UPS!!! Not the girly ones but the real ones. I havent been able to do that in such a long time!!!!!! So proud of myself!!
  • vichm
    vichm Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    alot of my cloes that i brought after the babies are now to big and i am starting to fit in to pre pregnant jeans- YAY ME!!- 15 lbs off and looking forward to 15lbs more.! :-)
  • orthehwy
    orthehwy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I had home made chili last night thats paying huge dividends today...
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I needed that laugh!
  • tsmith67
    Options
    Bump so I can read all this fantastic positivity!!!!
  • jenlb99
    jenlb99 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I managed to do 90 pushups with weights today. I didn't modify and drop to my knees, even though our trainer said we had the option. Damn near killed me, but I made it! :smile:

Great thread idea!
  • jenlb99
    jenlb99 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO!!! I JUST ACCOMPLISHED 15 PUSH UPS!!! Not the girly ones but the real ones. I havent been able to do that in such a long time!!!!!! So proud of myself!!

FANTASTIC job!!! :happy:
  • Annmarie49
    Options
    feeling good..... life is good..... AND... just done an extreme Body combat class (661 calories burned!! yee haaaaa)
    Lost 4kg last week (easy wk 1), looking forward to wk 2! loving all the new recipes that I am finding on this site, low fat/calorie/carb. exciting meal times for our household!! :laugh:
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Since I took charge of my life two months ago with healthy diet and exercise, I have gained so much self-esteem and self-confidence. For once in my life I feel....HAPPY!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    ugh, its because its monday! i hate mondays and tuesdays actually. once those two days are over, the rest of my week is happier.