what tattoos have you got? =)

Options

Replies

• Zarebeth
    Zarebeth Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I also got a butterfly inside my right hip bone, when I was sixteen... all the way back in 1976 before it was cool for girls to have tattoos. It is now underneath my stomach... hopefully when I lose the weight I won't have a flap and it will come out of hiding again. I should have known that obesity runs in my family but I told myself back then I would NEVER get fat. HA.

For those of you contemplating them, get them on a part of the body that will never droop too much, because even if you don't gain weight someday gravity is still a harsh mistress!
  • tnvolsfan74
    tnvolsfan74 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    This is the latest one that I got August 2011. I want at least 3 more. I have 2 others (well, I did have one removed, so now just one other). It says, "Semper Persevera" which is Latin for "Always Persevere." It is very personal to me....never give up...that is my mantra!

IMG-20110816-00099.jpg
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    I really want one but I hear they hurt
  • admanMike
    admanMike Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    i have none. nothing against them... just nothing has struck me. Any suggestions?
  • mackenzierain
    mackenzierain Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I've got many...they r so addicting :) lol

In order that I got them:

1. Love chinese symbol (right shoulder)
    2. Dream chinese symbol (left shoulder)
    3. Betty Boop (right outer lower leg)
    4. Music notes (across right foot)
    5. Stars (done in dot work on left foot and up side of ankle)
    6. Koi jumping out of water with 2 lotus flowers (left thigh)
    7. 3 stars (inner right ankle, 1 star for each of my sisters and 1 for me with our first initials inside and outlined in our fav colors)
    8. Papa roach lyrics from Scars (back upper left shoulder)
    9. Headphones with "Beautiful Insanity" underneath (middle of back, just below my neck)
    10. Hedley lyrics from Scream "Even the beautiful lose control" (right inner bicep)
  • JSMSDSAS05
    JSMSDSAS05 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Testing with my first time posting a pic....... if this first one works ,I'll post the rest of my pics!

100_2819.jpg

100_2818.jpg

100_2811-1.jpg
  • luckybunny84
    Options
    I have a Honu on my lower back, for wisdom. And I got it done in Hawaii. I also have a bunny as a memorial tat on my ankle it has hearts and letters hid in its spots. I want one more but am waiting I want the heart celtic knot on the back of my neck.
  • JSMSDSAS05
    JSMSDSAS05 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    im not sure why the pics are coming out sooooo big and cutting off half the pic?
  • ts1122
    ts1122 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I have no idea how to post pics (sorry if there were directions previously, too many posts to read all of them!) but here are my tattoos :)

Dec 31, 2006 - Tribal butterfly on my lower back - freedom from a controlling ex

March 2009 - My son's name in pretty script on my left inner wrist

April 2011 - My daughter's name in the same script on my right inner wrist

When I hit my goal weight, my reward is a tattoo! I can't decide between the really feminine cross on the back of my neck or a custom on my foot that starts off as black and white music notes toward my heel/ankle and transforms into brightly colored butterflies on the top of my foot. I also want cherry blossoms with the words "...The best is yet to be." twisted in them.
  • LeilaFace
    LeilaFace Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I have ankle tattoos. The Halloween ones date back to 2000 completed through 2001. I got the Hawaiian Islands because I was born and raised there in 2004, Got my amakua (Hawaiian family guardian animal) a shark above the islands in 2006 after my divorce.
    legscopy.jpg

Got my chest butterflies (a zombie and a demon) when I left NC and met my now husband.
    leila_contest_sm.jpg

I got my neck tattoo awhile ago, not sure why or when
    IMG_3124.jpg

pottyparty_sm.jpg
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    How do I post pics? I know you have to change the IMG to img...but where do i find that??

I have a little turtle between my boobs, which I regret getting in that spot. Im afraid in 30 years, someone is going to say "Hey, Nice salamander tat!" because its sagged so much.

I also have a dream catcher on my shoulder blade with beads in the colour of my families birth stones.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    20111224_081056.jpg
  • LeilaFace
    Options
    The two I'm willing to share, lol. The others are junk.
    back.jpg
    foot.jpg

LLLLOOOOOVVVVVVEEE Your tattoos.
  • LeilaFace
    Options
    20111224_081056.jpg

Very well done.
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Unfinished side piece. The eyes of Ra and Horus (each on each bicep), a Pagan design on the inside on my arm, a dragon and a viking skull. I can't wait to have enough money to do either one or two full sleeves.

4408004606271740409.jpg
  • LeilaFace
    Options
    Unfinished side piece. The eyes of Ra and Horus (each on each bicep), a Pagan design on the inside on my arm, a dragon and a viking skull. I can't wait to have enough money to do either one or two full sleeves.

4408004606271740409.jpg

Those look FANTASTIC!
  • ts1122
    ts1122 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I have no idea how to post pics (sorry if there were directions previously, too many posts to read all of them!) but here are my tattoos :)

Dec 31, 2006 - Tribal butterfly on my lower back - freedom from a controlling ex

March 2009 - My son's name in pretty script on my left inner wrist

April 2011 - My daughter's name in the same script on my right inner wrist

When I hit my goal weight, my reward is a tattoo! I can't decide between the really feminine cross on the back of my neck or a custom on my foot that starts off as black and white music notes toward my heel/ankle and transforms into brightly colored butterflies on the top of my foot. I also want cherry blossoms with the words "...The best is yet to be." twisted in them.

Maybe this will work?

Izabella.jpg

Camdyn.jpg
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Those look FANTASTIC!

Thank you :blushing:
  • leanmachinedream
    Options
    I have few pics at the moment but I have:

-"so it goes" tattooed on the back of my neck. It was my first _DSC0193.jpg

-two doves tattooed on my inner arms
    34570_450527651336_780441336_5740511_3254143_n.jpg
    (that's my daughter when she was 3 months old. She's almost two now!}

-I have a rubber duck tattooed on my right big toe. My friend has a matching rubber duck on her thumb, we both got it on spring break. He needs a touch up.

-I have a skull with a rose through the eye on my shoulder. It's..not intended to be morbid. It's a mascot for one of the squadrons my dad was in when he was in the air force. We always moved but every new home we had, my mom always kept her pens in this cup that had that image on it. It always stuck out to me, so I got it tattooed on my shoulder.

-I have some lyrics to "all you need is love" by the beatles tattooed on my left calf.

I'm intending on getting an upper arm piece done when I lose weight. I don't want to do it now because I don't know how it will look after, since I have 80lbs to lose and I'm hoping my upper arms shrink and tone up.
  • leanmachinedream
    Options

For those of you contemplating them, get them on a part of the body that will never droop too much, because even if you don't gain weight someday gravity is still a harsh mistress!

Oh I know it. I can't wait until it looks like my birds (on my arms) are falling out of the sky.