• Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    "I'm sorry, I'll never do it again"
  • Apazman
    Apazman Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    "you look good for your age"

Like women over 30 shouldn't look good?...ugh!

well women typically begin to decline after 27-28.
  • mnishi
    mnishi Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Are you on your period?

Grrrr..............
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    I DO.
  • Charli666
    Options
    I DO.

LMFAO!!
  • perrybucsdad
    perrybucsdad Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    "Love means never having to say your sorry"... Umm... hellooooo, yes it does!
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    You want me to call you a cab?
  • rukia30
    rukia30 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    "no we are just friends" haha yep and I have santa and the easter bunny taking my car to get it washed. If you ever have a feeling they aren't just friends, it's very likely they aren't "just friends"
    Now for an amusing quick story.
    I was with a guy for about 3 years, he joined the airforce and got stationed in Wyoming (yeah I know BORING) but he wanted me to stay in TN (should have been a red flag, I use youth and ignorance as a defense). So he calls me from some girls phone one night. I was like 'who's phone is this and any aren't you using yours?' "oh my phone is dead and its charging" uh huh and you have my number memorized. Ok whatever. So if I remember correctly a few weeks go by and I am still uncomfortable about this girl he is friends with. So I still had her number in my phone and I knew he was at work and not around her. I call her and tell her I want to plan a suprise trip to see him but don't want him to know. I ask her if she can tell me what a good day is that she would be off work and can pick me up from the airport then I can fly in that day but please don't tell him I'm coming in since I want it to be a suprise. She is like oh yeah sure just let me check me schedule and get back to you. Not 10 min later the boyfriend calls me yelling at me for asking her to pick me up. Can we say BUSTED?! Stupid...... Yeah just friends but she had a problem with me coming to see him.

So true! If your gut says they aren't friends that is correct..so totally understand this..Or if they pasword protect there phone.....hmmmm LOL! This just really made me laugh! Great post and great thread!
  • tscottym
    tscottym Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    "What are your feelings on anal?"

I'll let you put it in mine, if you let me put a strap on in yours. Ends the conversation permanently. Make sure to leave a long pause so they get their hopes up.
    "You show me yours, I'll show you mine."

Okay..... I like to refrain from seeing a mans "berries" at all. They always look like they're 150 years old.

Honey - you're totally missing out!!!! treat the "berries" well and you'll get the favor returned. Anal is good for him, but can be AMAZING for you.

(This concludes today's TMI post.)

Nope, not for me. lol My girlfriend tries to push that on me all the time. Mind you she's 26 and has to wear depends because she didn't realize that having it everyday can eff you up horribly. Not to mention her intestines are effed as well because the "protein" eats away at your intestines. I'll stick to the old fashioned way.

I wouldn't push it on anyone, but highly recommend tat anyone give it a try a few times. And it's def not something to do every day! a little protein isn't gonna hurt either...

awesome! you should have your own show!
  • ElementalMoe
    ElementalMoe Posts: 186 Member
    Options

I'll let you put it in mine, if you let me put a strap on in yours. Ends the conversation permanently. Make sure to leave a long pause so they get their hopes up.

I tried this with my ex husband, and he actually said he'd go for it! Called my bluff!
  • Maria_Goose
    Options

I tried this with my ex husband, and he actually said he'd go for it! Called my bluff!

To that, I would say great! I get to stick it in you first! XD
  • leannamichelle
    leannamichelle Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    hahha I laughed out loud on this! haha
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Men use words? I thought they just grunted...lol :)
  • Charlieh16
    Charlieh16 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    me: I've lost over half a stone now, look, can you notice?
    Him: Nah not really.... :grumble:
  • MattGetsMad
    MattGetsMad Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Her: "Do these jeans make me look fat?"

Him: "I don't think it's fair to blame the jeans"
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    "Just the tip"

LMFAO...oh god....that and

"But I love you...that's why we should" or "I'll pull out". Suuuure.

::facepalm:: Highschool/college all over again. Err I mean...I wouldn't know... I was a saint.
  • RUN2CJ
    RUN2CJ Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    "Of course I remembered our anniversary...
  • Babushka_Dolly
    Babushka_Dolly Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Girl "How do I look"
    Him "yeah that'll do" or "fine"

EEEK!!!!!!!
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Him: "calm down"
    Her: *INSTANTLY MORE ANGRY*

NEVER tell a girl to calm down! lol