Who else hates Conda from biggest loser???

Options

Replies

• chuckyp
    chuckyp Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    She's a crunt. I think she would have gotten a couple votes if she wasn't immune tonight. The red team is half drama queens and crybabies. I think the black team is where it's at.

Oh and I miss Anna. She's the main reason I started watching this show last season. She's tasty. OK, Alison is too. ;)
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    I dont care for 90 percent of this sniveling group

.....then don't read it? Jussayin'. :indifferent:

The biggest loser group not this group
  • razzyjazz
    razzyjazz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I was just going to start I hate Conda post!! She gets on my nerves , she is a nasty rude person and her hence men Mark and Kim are getting on my nerves too!!!

Go TEAM BLACK!!!
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    her and kim both. they are just drama! and annoying!
  • grannynickel
    grannynickel Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    This is all funny! Begone, Conda! Please. Adrian was booted tonight so that is one less excuse-making Loser to hit the road. Oh, Red, how you have disappointed me this season.
  • LittleMissDoll
    Options
    I don't mind Kim, at least she has drive
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I dont care for 90 percent of this sniveling group

.....then don't read it? Jussayin'. :indifferent:

The biggest loser group not this group

Bahahaha I was gonna say...
  • fearlessbetz
    fearlessbetz Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    There are no words to describe how annoying she is. I think everyone wants to smack her soundly across the back of the head, hoping her brains might shift into a more pleasant personality. She's so dramatic, sighing, rolling the eyes. Yuck! And yet I love to hate her, so what does that say about me? Have a good night all!
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    I stopped watching last week because of Conda and Kim! I'll try to watch again next season..but as for this season The casting directors and producers should be ashamed...if next season isn't more positive then they will have lost a viewer permanently.

This pretty much sums it up for me too. I'm not watching the rest of this season, and if they don't step the show back up, I won't be watching it either. All the drama is hella annoying!
  • jennifer282000
    jennifer282000 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I tried watching last night but I cant stand listening to Conda and Kim complain..well actually the whole red team is rather annoying. but especially those 2..hopefully someone on the black team wins it..
  • jennifer282000
    jennifer282000 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Who the *kitten* names their kid Conda????
    Im thinking Conda is actually her middle name and her first names Ana..(Ana conda) cause she is a snake..
  • kiters
    kiters Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    She is EXTREMELY annoying, immature and clearly has to be pushed every workout. She will gain it all back a month after the show is over!

Poor Doulvett.....I love him but his team is clearly not the fan favorite!
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    she is senseless drama and needs to get over herself- everyone is there to get healthy, not bow down to Conda!
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    Can't stand Conda and Kim.
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    This girl makes me not want to finish watching this season of BL. Her and Kim, actually. Kim joins right in with her and it annoys the hell out of me. She is such a miserable person that if she doesn't find some inner peace, she'll never keep that weight off. I didn't care for Adrian either, but I don't recall a season where new comers were completely shunned for minute 1.
  • Pams_Shadow
    Pams_Shadow Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Yep, she's ruining this season for me. Kim's riding along on the Conda-negativity train too, so I don't like her either. One thing is for sure, even if both of them lose weight, they'll still be mean whiny heifers!
  • MyFriendLinn
    MyFriendLinn Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Conda and Kim are the mean girls.

Adrian came in all excited, thought he was part of the team, had just lost 26 lbs....and at home. I liked Adrian and didn't feel like the red team gave him a chance. He was just excited to be at the ranch and thought he was coming into a group that would support and understand him.

Its a horrible shame when Conda and Kim - the very people who should be understanding and supporting him-where so mean spirited that they had to belittle Adrian at every turn.

I guess they forgot how mean people hurt them....you are right, its downright, high school, dirty mean girl behavior.

Can't wait until they are off the show. And while I just adore Dovett, I'm rooting for the black team totally to win this.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    pretty much the entire red team needs a good azz kicken. Except dolvette.... he rocks!!! Yeah, someone needs to muzzle Conda...
  • LuaLiz
    LuaLiz Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    ahhh!! i'm glad i'm not the only one!!! i can't stand Conda - such a brat and such a bad example for her little girl!!!
  • MelHoneyRocks
    Options
    Unfortunately talking about her, does not make us better than her...no matter how much she grinds on my nerves.