The Origin of your Profile Name

Options

Replies

• Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Well 43 yrs ago a woman and a man adopted a little girl and named her Wendi.
    Then 10 yrs ago Wendi got married and her last name now begins with S.
    End of story......
  • ronniesgirl1982
    Options
    Well Ronnie is my husband I am his girl and I was born in 1982 making me 30 this year!
  • metalgeek
    Options
    Simply...

I listen to metal and I am a self confessed geek!
  • MrUgly
    MrUgly Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have used MrUgly as my handle since about 1989. I was in high school chatting on a BBS that was fed from FIDONet. I got into an argument and the exchange got rather heated. My opposition was getting very cranked, mostly because I was baiting him (GASP, someone baiting anonymously?) and he types out, in all caps and 22 point font 'OF COURSE I'M RIGHT, YOU STUPID UGLY *kitten*!' So I replied, 'That's Mr. Stupid Ugly *kitten* to you'. I shortened it to MrUgly and have used it ever since.
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I love frogs, I have 2 frog tattoos, my nickname with a group of friends became froggie, I have red hair, soooooooooooo that's redfroggie!
  • dawnblu
    dawnblu Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    My name is Dawn and my eyes are blue. Everything else I tried was taken... end of story.
  • DinaRobin
    DinaRobin Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Dinarobin is the name of the resort in Mauritius where I got married :-)
  • RedKH
    RedKH Posts: 58
    Options
    RedKH - Mine is from my dad calling me Red Fraggle off Fraggle Rock when I was small. My red hair in pigtails etc.
    Red just stuck so I use it alot. KH are my initials, Kristie Hall

ps, i'm 30 this year too Ronniesgirl19!
  • slimmerchick
    slimmerchick Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    My late sister used to call herself hippychick and since I lost just over 2 stone I am a slimmerchick!
  • tuskegee4
    tuskegee4 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Tuskegee4- Wife, 2 kids and myself went to Tuskegee University.
  • ednawhatnot
    ednawhatnot Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    My old flatmate used to refer to me as 'That Dawn One' (he was a real charmer). I thought it was funny and used that as my username in a chatroom until someone jokingly rearranged the letters to spell Edna Whatnot. I've used it ever since :)
  • LemonDiva
    Options
    Lemondiva - I adore lemons... anything lemony, sweet or savoury from lemon chicken or real lemonade to lemon meringue pie... my mouth waters just thinking of them...

So when Julie Goodwin - Australian Masterchef winner, created in a challenge, cakes she called Lemon Divas a light went on!

As soon as I heard the name I thought that's it - I am a Lemon Diva... hmmm food related too oh dear!!!!
  • Kattaway
    Options
    Mine is rather plan.... first initial, last name lol
  • cockneypaul
    cockneypaul Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hello mine name is Paul and I am a recovering Cockney. lol
  • jaguar101570
    Options
    Jaguar comes from being a Jacksonville Jaguar fan and 10/15/70 is my birthday. Nothing to exciting!
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I am a mom to 6 kids...3 boys and 3 girls...
  • NettyIOM
    NettyIOM Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My name is Netty, and I live on the Isle Of Man (NettyIOM) :happy:
  • Ladyiianae
    Ladyiianae Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Mine isn't too interesting to anyone but me...however, back in 1992 I started playing a video game called "Everquest" and I created a girl woodelf warrior and named her "Iianae" (pronounced: Eee-Ah-Knee). Ever since then she's become my Username for just about everything and has been re-created over and over again subsequently in: Everquest 2 (EQ2) ; World of Warcraft ; Rift and now again in World of Warcraft.

End of story :flowerforyou:
  • fabulousfebe
    Options
    Okay, here goes: In 2010, I celebrated my Fabulous 50 birthday and febe is a combination of my first and last name; hence the name "fabuloufebe.":laugh:
  • tatertotfishstick
    tatertotfishstick Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    tatertot is my daughter's nickname and fishstick is my son's... so it's what I use online. She was tatertot from the day she was born (not sure why)... it just stuck. Then we were pregnant with my son, she wanted him to have a nickname that matched hers, so she started calling him fishstick... and it stuck. We get the weirdest looks when someone asks his name in public and she chimes in "fishstick"....