The Origin of your Profile Name

Options

Replies

• sparkie2bfit
    Options
    Sparkie is a playful name my husband gave me and I want to be fit and enjoy life with my 6 kids and 8 grand children, thus Sparkie2bfit.
  • hannata86
    Options
    hannata derives from my gamer geek pokemon loving nature.. On a gaming forum I frequent one of the admins is called Ash, and he adopted me as his pokemon and gave me the name =P

basically : Hannah + rattata = hannata

86 is my year of birth
  • chipaddict
    Options
    I never thought I'd use the website, just the app, so when the first couple of names were taken I just punched something in and now I hate my name!
  • Snave88
    Options
    My last name is Evans. Spelled backwards that is snave. Apparently this is a pretty common way to come up with your internet handle for various forums and it is often taken by some other Evans character. I added the 88 because that is the year I got married and voila! Snave88!!
  • velloxal
    velloxal Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I thought about my username for a while and came up with this one :)
  • velloxal
    velloxal Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I never thought I'd use the website, just the app, so when the first couple of names were taken I just punched something in and now I hate my name!

You can easily change your username. Go to settings - right top corner below Community and then click on change username :bigsmile:
  • Freya7777
    Options
    Fun I want in! Mines the norse goddess freya, the goddes of love. Also the # 7 is a lucky number for me and also happens to be Odins (norse god of wisdom) number. Can ya tell I'm in to norse mythology much? What can i say I'm proud of my irish/norwegian/italian heritage ;)
  • dennydifferent
    dennydifferent Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Mine comes from the Adam & Joe BBC 6music radio show. It was something Adam said by mistake when he meant "any different", and turned into a minor running joke. On another site my username is also Adam & Joe related...what a geek.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY74VXBtf7
  • danyeld619
    danyeld619 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Mine is my middle name..Danyel. Last initial..D, and my son's birthday 6-19.
  • ndlakebum
    Options
    Mine represents the fact that I live in North Dakota and I'm a total lake bum.
  • Shurlie
    Options
    People in the East pronounce my name "Shurl" instead of "Cheryl", so I have various nicknames derived from that: Cherylie, Shurlie, Shirley, etc.
  • girlontherun5
    girlontherun5 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I love to run and the 5 is for my 5 kids ;)
  • missikay1970
    missikay1970 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    my name is Melissa but a few friends in high school used to call me Missi. Kay is my middle name. i was born in 1970. boring, i know! :smile:
  • mooreheat16
    Options
    "Moore" is my last name..."heat" is actual short for the nickname I acquired in highschool...I was a fast-pitch softball pitcher and my coach would always say "give em the heat or bring the heat"...then one day he started calling me "heater" and that has been my nickname since 9th grade...the "16" is my favorite # and has always been my sports jersey # for whatever sport I was playing. :)
  • FinallyFitAce
    Options
    I love to run and the 5 is for my 5 kids ;)

iSEE why You Lov to run. 5 Kinderlings would make me run, too.
  • TattoodTemptress
    Options
    because im littered with tattoos.....and im a temptress.....LOL
  • Msltlstyx
    Msltlstyx Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Mine is pretty boring..my last name is Smallwood and my husband and I own our own trucking company. his CB handle is Styx....because he's tall and skinny. So I'm MsLtlstyx :)
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    It was supposed to be "Skills" which was given to me by my friends in high school because I was good at many sports. My mother changed it to Skeels as a License plate...because Skeels is the southern Skills................hmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • sambustem
    Options
    Sam - sammie
    bust - buster
    em - emma

the names of my hound dogs! Sam(sammie) and Bust (buster) have passed away, but we still have Em (Emma) :) Now a Shorty too...but I've had that name for so long, I can't change it!
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Punked (has to do with my love for all kinds of rock music, including punk music) + Poetess (My love for writing modern day poetry and I am a woman). The use of the two words being the same letter also signifies how I often use alliterations when doing my writing.