A PHOTO COLLAGE

Options

Replies

• HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    if im not flexing i dont have muscles just popping out everywhere. i dont know why i feel the need to defend this because i wouldnt mind if idid but anywho, this was taken in november at my "skinniest" still around 130lbs. as you can see, muscles arent pouring out all over the place.

ballls.jpg
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    DAMMNNNNN girl you have done an outstanding job! muscles are hOT!
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    Am I the only one who thinks you look too thin? Some of these pictures look downright anorexic! What are we doing to ourselves ladies?

SERIOUSLY??

anorexia = muscular & tissue wastage. u do not look like this by starving - its pure hard work, dedication, motivation and any other "ation" u wana throw in there

this girl looks absolutely phenomenal!
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    if im not flexing i dont have muscles just popping out everywhere. i dont know why i feel the need to defend this because i wouldnt mind if idid but anywho, this was taken in november at my "skinniest" still around 130lbs. as you can see, muscles arent pouring out all over the place.

ballls.jpg

You don't have to defend yourself your body is beautiful.. the world is full of haters embrace them ... that means your doing something right lol!
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Everyone has their own opinion, and you may not like mine.....but I will try to say this in the nicest way possible...She's by no means anorexic, or Too skinny but if she is not going to compete in body building, why would you want so much muscle...Her arms and back, don't look, I don't want to say it but I can't think of another word, feminine...they don't look soft, supple and smooth like a woman's body should look. Her body looks hard, and meaty. I guess I think that woman should look more like Beyonce, Christina Aguilera or Kate Winslet more so than Leann Rimes, Nicole Ritchie and Lindsay Lohan....but like I said everyone has their own opinion.

She is also a real person!

Everyone is going to have different opinions about what they think looks good, and what they personally want their body to look like. Remember what your parents/teachers always used to say: if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all!

Besides the fact that she most likely has more muscles in her pinky finger than Ritchie and Lohan have in their entire bodies COMBINED.

We are all entitled to our opinions, and that's great that you have one, but this is a motivational place. No motivation to give? Then you can move onto the one you can give to, and I mean that in the nicest way possible. :flowerforyou:
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    Am I the only one who thinks you look too thin? Some of these pictures look downright anorexic! What are we doing to ourselves ladies?

too thin? um, are you looking at the right photos!? Pretty sure I don't see one bone, and I see tons of muscle. She looks pretty damn HOT to me. And pretty damn healthy. Considering the fact that I have access to her diary, and see how much she eats (around 2500 calories some days) I will say for a fact that she is not anything even close to anorexic and I'm kind of appalled that you would even say that to someone that has been working her *kitten* off doing this the healthy way and being a role model for other women. That comment was completely disrespectful. Honestly, I think you're just jealous.

dnt let this person upset u Holly - weve all got ur beautifully toned back :wink:
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Truly inspirational in my books! Hoping to get the same muscle definition as you have. Keep up your fantastic work -hard work pays off doesn't it?? :drinker:
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Everyone has their own opinion, and you may not like mine.....but I will try to say this in the nicest way possible...She's by no means anorexic, or Too skinny but if she is not going to compete in body building, why would you want so much muscle...Her arms and back, don't look, I don't want to say it but I can't think of another word, feminine...they don't look soft, supple and smooth like a woman's body should look. Her body looks hard, and meaty. I guess I think that woman should look more like Beyonce, Christina Aguilera or Kate Winslet more so than Leann Rimes, Nicole Ritchie and Lindsay Lohan....but like I said everyone has their own opinion.

everyone has their own goals.. if she wants muscle to compete, be strong, or just feel good about herself, let it be. you have your goal of looking like some celebrity, then go on and keep trying to reach that goal, then IF you ever do post about it so we can tell you that "in our opinion" you don't have enough muscle, your not thin enough, your too smooth.. only in our opinion.. :)
  • charlesb22
    charlesb22 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Besides the fact that she most likely has more muscles in her pinky finger than Ritchie and Lohan have in their entire bodies COMBINED.

We are all entitled to our opinions, and that's great that you have one, but this is a motivational place. No motivation to give? Then you can move onto the one you can give to, and I mean that in the nicest way possible. :flowerforyou:

^^^ THIS!

We're all entitled to our own opinions, but that doesn't mean everyone else has to entitled to OUR opinions!

PS: think OP looks great and obviously works hard at it!
  • AbiNichole
    AbiNichole Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Wow! You're such an inspiration to me. And by the looks of the dates on your photos- you did it all gradually and healthy. Way to go girly! Hope you don't mind me saying this- you're hot!!:flowerforyou:
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options

"The nicest way possible" to say that would to say that I would rather look like Beyonce. You can't say what women SHOULD look like. Women CAN look however they want and this is how Holly and a lot of us WANT to look.
  • kimg70
    kimg70 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    WOW!!
    I just found my inspiration!!
  • closet_fatty
    Options
    Goodness girl, what is your workout? Tell me your secrets.
  • Bikini27
    Options

"The nicest way possible" to say that would to say that I would rather look like Beyonce. You can't say what women SHOULD look like. Women CAN look however they want and this is how Holly and a lot of use WANT to look.

:heart:
  • jay586
    jay586 Posts: 133
    Options
    stunning
  • JBott84
    JBott84 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    "She is also a real person!

Everyone is going to have different opinions about what they think looks good, and what they personally want their body to look like. Remember what your parents/teachers always used to say: if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all!
    [/quote]

[/quote]"

^ Bikini: Some how I really don't think you did mean that in the nicest way possible...and I don't feel I said anything mean, and she clearly doesn't need motivation. She obviously had this body in mind and she's got it - GOOD for her!!! That's great.

I'm sorry that I have a different idea of a woman's ideal body but opinions are subjective....and this is a forum and everyone has the right to post something if they wish. She had the right to post her collage, I commend her for that. and i didn't say women SHOULD look like anything....I said "I guess I think that woman should look more like..." and i used celebrities as examples because no-one knows what my friend "Sally or Mary" looks like....

But I find it funny that she was civil in her response to me but it's the rest of the people on here that are not...To the girl in the pictures we are talking about.............Oh I see....I thought that was you not flexing, good to know. Like others said if you are not pursuing it you should go into body building, it seems you have an eye and the dedication they are looking for.
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Fantastic.
  • Bikini27
    Options
    "She is also a real person!

[/quote]"

^ Bikini: Some how I really don't think you did mean that in the nicest way possible...and I don't feel I said anything mean, and she clearly doesn't need motivation. She obviously had this body in mind and she's got it - GOOD for her!!! That's great.

I'm sorry that I have a different idea of a woman's ideal body but opinions are subjective....and this is a forum and everyone has the right to post something if they wish. She had the right to post her collage, I commend her for that. and i didn't say women SHOULD look like anything....I said "I guess I think that woman should look more like..." and i used celebrities as examples because no-one knows what my friend "Sally or Mary" looks like....

But I find it funny that she was civil in her response to me but it's the rest of the people on here that are not...To the girl in the pictures we are talking about.............Oh I see....I thought that was you not flexing, good to know. Like others said if you are not pursuing it you should go into body building, it seems you have an eye and the dedication they are looking for.
    [/quote]

I honestly did, I'm sorry if you took it to be a snarky, mean way.
  • k0nfyo0zed
    k0nfyo0zed Posts: 313 Member
    Options

honestly, i think she looks healthy, slender (not skinny), and well toned. a lot of our perception is skewed to think bigger is healthier because of the crazy amounts of people that are obese.
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    bumping for MOTIVATION!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!