Shred in Feb

Options
123457»

Replies

• CharlieJuliette
    CharlieJuliette Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    When do you move to level 2? (I'm not ready but just wondering).

My plan is to do 10 days at each level, but it's not set in stone. Don't move up until you feel ready.

Day 3 done. Feeling good so far!
  • VictoriaSnape
    VictoriaSnape Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    day 5 level 1 for me today (doing the shred two times a day).
    i dont know if it is just wishful thinking but i just noticed my belly looking a bit smaller... will have to wait till monday as this is when i weigh myself and make a video/photo for comparison.

THAT definitely put me in a good mood. Woohoo! Now lets shred it!
  • Mirimuffin
    Mirimuffin Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the 30 day shred in about an hour :D:D:D
  • MzBrynn
    Options
    I'm on Day 3 and definitely feeling it in my stomach, arms, and calves! This is a good thing, right? haha. Going to keep pushing myself to stay with it along with the food diary. Being new on here and to find people doing the exact same plan as me right now is very motivating and positive! I took measurements and pictures and am excited to see what my results will be at the end of 30 days. Also, I am considering this as a kick-start to my lethargic system. I intend on maintaining many healthier lifestyle changes beyond this. Feel free to friend me so we can encourage and support each other. :smile:
  • jack758
    jack758 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Me! Me! I've been thinking about buying the video. Do you need any equipment to do it?
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    I am on my second day
  • MzBrynn
    Options
    Hello Everyone. :smile: I started a specific forum called 30 Day Shred for those of us who are just getting started with this challenge in the month of February. Anyone who is interested in joining the forum is welcome. Please friend me also so we can encourage each other! Thank you!

--I'm on my 3rd day so far.
  • irishbabe_78
    irishbabe_78 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Day 4, Level 1 (Ripped in 30) done! Boy she makes me sweat!!!
  • pinkprincessmama
    pinkprincessmama Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I moved on to level 2 tonight. I only did 1 day of level 1, and I wanted to see what level 2 was like. It is for sure harder than level 1! I was a sweaty mess!!!! Gotta love it!!!!
  • newma6
    newma6 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Well I was bummed that I could not start day 3 of level 1. I was very sick today. Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow and can jump back on it!
  • slightner
    slightner Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I started today! and boy are my legs like Jello! I can see why you get such good results!
  • newma6
    Options
    Just finished day 3 if Level 1. I thought I wasn't gonna make it today...lol. I haven't been able to do it the last three days Bc I was sick. I feel good though. It is nice to get back on track!
  • natural3
    Options
    I had done it straight 5 days until Monday when my cold won and I took a non planned rest day. But I pushed myself to do it and zumba class last night so I'm back on track. Hoping to move on to level 2 this weekend. Joining this challenge has pushed me to keep on doing it so thanks.
  • VictoriaSnape
    VictoriaSnape Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am going to tdo the Level 1 Day 8 today. I don't work out on Sunday as i think it's smart to have a bit of rest. But my problem now is that my lef ankle and my right knee are hurting. So on Monday i kinda pushed through the exercise and did it all of the cardio really slowly and didnt jump up and down a lot ( i do level 1 twice a day) but yesterday i couldnt stand the pain and really didnt want my knee to hurt even more so i am not doing any of the jump ropes, jumping jacks and butt kicks. ill probably try and do more repetitions of other exercises or something. have about 15 minutes to figure it out because its so late and i really want to do the shred today and not miss out!
  • trudi27
    trudi27 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    just got my dvd going to start tomorrow morning, little bit scared!!
  • newma6
    Options
    Day 4 Level 1 completed. Broke a good sweat today! :)
  • jayanne0907
    jayanne0907 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I don't know much about it, am waiting for my copy to come in at the local library. Figured I give it a test run before purchasing. Has great reviews and sounds like people of all fitness levels are using it with great success. I need to put strength training into my routine. Doing cardio without a problem but need to get some muscle tone. Have done Body for Life in the past and was quite happy with the results although I like the idea that this is a 20 minute workout.