Who else hates Conda from biggest loser???

Options

Replies

• vaberinger
    Options
    My SO and I are so disgusted with the immature behavior and really virulent nastiness that is the Biggest Loser this season. Frankly, Conda makes me not want to watch the show at all. She is vile. We think about Ada climbing the stairs in that season, and how it made us feel when she and was it Frado? gave up the car for Patrick (I think) THAT show and THAT show were inspiring. Conda only inspires us to barf.
  • vaberinger
    Options
    She's really like that! Who would want to pretend to be a nasty witch?
  • ashleydashly
    Options
    Oh my gosh! I can't stand her.
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I've stopped watching because of her! :/
  • signgrrrl
    signgrrrl Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    should be Anna Conda
  • Charlotte012
    Charlotte012 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I hate her!!! Why do the team keep her in the house?????
  • allofourdreams
    allofourdreams Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    should be Anna Conda

bahahhahahahahhahahaha
  • stitchinggirl
    Options
    I dislike her to the point that when I watch I will fast forward through her scenes. She is a drama queen troublemaker. The girl needs a personality intervention.
  • ak_in_ak
    ak_in_ak Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I hate how she belittled the aqua teams progress, I highly doubt she would lose that much weight at home. I don't even want to know how she treats her daughter!

Two seasons ago was the best!
  • HealthyHappy120
    Options
    OMG!! I can't STAND HER!!! I Do like her brother though.. It's a surprise that they're related! Let alone siblings! At first i didnt like kim but i actually like her and respect her so much more..... and p.s. How did conda even get pregnant? How did she have a boyfriend that put up with her additude!! Sheeesh :P
  • NatalieBrooke88
    NatalieBrooke88 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Totally unrelated to this (but I cannot stand condo as well- I think she needs to focus more on herself than everybody else). But, one of my clients used to date Dolvette (I live in Atlanta). Small world. And, she did say he is a player! :)
  • mrsjwinston
    mrsjwinston Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    YES!!! She is so negative and annoying!!!
  • Langlady
    Langlady Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I love how her whining is being used to motivate others.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    I can't stand Conda, I hope she goes home soon.. She deserves to lose weight but I don't think she deserves to be there. She reminds me of a junior high mean girl/bully.
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    You just need to remember that we only see what NBC thinks will entertain us and make us watch. We're humans.. and in theory we are supposed to love the drama. We see less than 90 mins of them working out over a 7 day period.. since like 40 mins of the show is weighing in.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    She is EXTREMELY annoying, immature and clearly has to be pushed every workout. She will gain it all back a month after the show is over!

Poor Doulvett.....I love him but his team is clearly not the fan favorite!

I think he sort of deserves it...Bob or Ana or Jilian even would have singled Conda out right away but Dolvett seems like he doesn't even see how horrible she is..when she was attacking Adrian Dolvett totally let her have the first, last and only word so IMO if he is gonna kiss up to lazy, whiny bullies then he doesn't deserve a win!

Sorry for the run-on sentence :tongue:
  • ak_in_ak
    ak_in_ak Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I subscribe to Dolvett's updates on Facebook. His update this morning stated:

Dolvett Quince
    its been, tough this season navigating all the hate on this team, to many distraction, not enough focus. Then again, how can you love someone else when haven't even learned to love yourself

Speaks volumes, IMO

I am confused, isn't the show filmed way in advance. How else do they film the "where are they now" portion on the eliminated person.
  • CRAZYCATLADY9
    Options
    I don't know her but I don't like the show. They need a reality show about people that do things on their own(like us) who depend on each other for support!!! I would rather watch reruns of Andy Griffin on TV land!!!!
  • niehauslee
    Options
    This is a really one of the worst seasons of BL. I am not convinced that any of the contestants really care about their health and well being. I miss Jillian. Too much drama and tackiness. Please give us some factual information! Like how many calories a day do they burn? How many calories are they eating? How are they coached to eat healthier right away? How does hiking compare to working out in a pool? Please - use this amazing platform to educate and entertain.
  • NatalieBrooke88
    NatalieBrooke88 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I subscribe to Dolvett's updates on Facebook. His update this morning stated:

Dolvett Quince
    its been, tough this season navigating all the hate on this team, to many distraction, not enough focus. Then again, how can you love someone else when haven't even learned to love yourself

Speaks volumes, IMO

I am confused, isn't the show filmed way in advance. How else do they film the "where are they now" portion on the eliminated person.

I'm more distracted by the fact that he doesnt know where to place a comma or the difference between "to" and "too". Oh well, just saying..

And they probably have him update his status this way for marketing purposes.