Options

Replies

• ButtercupSprad
    Options
    Credit card bill
  • daloverlyme
    daloverlyme Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I'm very afraid of packing peanuts ( even thinking about them....ewwww). I also am afraid of escalators. I watched an episode of rescue 911 when I was little, and a kid got his shoe stuck in it. Never, ever have I, or will I ride one!
  • mellynat
    mellynat Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I'm terrified of basements. I mean I guess it's not that weird, but it's probably weird that I've lived in my new house since October and I have only been down there a handful of times >_<

MEEE TOOOOOOO! I never go there wehn it's dark. Or a make my 3 yrd old go with me cuz my washer/dryer is down there. hahaha
    but I do workout in my basement during the day. It only creeps me out at night.
  • ffuunnnnyy__ggiirrll
    Options
    Mustard. It freaks me the *kitten* out.
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Spiders......and clowns:frown:
  • jennifer282000
    jennifer282000 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Them Big A@S Cockroaches that fly scare the crap outta me and the sound of a shovel scraping across concrete. it doesn't scare me but gives me chills all over .
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    spiders even ity bity ones
  • xMedullaOblongatax
    Options
    1) Scary children freak me out so hard =(
    I'm not phased by the freaky monster, crazy alien, or psychotic serial killer in fiction. No... creepy little kids that walk towards you slowly and you can't see their faces?! KLJHSDFKLAFKLJLASHFSDA OMG I'M JUMPING OUT THE WINDOW RIGHT NOW
    88634-bigthumbnail.jpg

2) Maggots. Spiders no longer bother me... in fact, I prefer to have spiders in my house. Maggots? Yurg.

3) Games like Amnesia, Silent Hill... I WILL NEVER PLAY FATAL FRAME. IF I DO I WILL NEVER SLEEP AGAIN.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmZKPMCuzVQ&amp;feature=related

4) Mirrors. I am afraid that if I stare in the mirror long enough, something bad will happen T_T
  • bewilder82
    bewilder82 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I cant stand it when people fold paper in a certain way... with pad of fingers vs nails. I hate the feeling myself and when I see or hear someone doing it, it makes me crawl out of my skin. People look at me like I'm growing antlers out of my head when I ask them to stop and have to explain why, lol
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Being alone at night. I'm fine if I'm up, it's when I was to go to sleep that I get scared.

Reflections in the mirror when it's dark. Object's are fine, it's just people, mainly my own reflection. I turn away when I walk past them if it's dark.

I find it creepy when I ring my phone to find it. The faint sound of it ringing, but not knowing where it is freaks me out. I'd rather look for it without the ringing. If somebody rings though while it's missing I don't mind, (just get annoyed that I can't find it!) it's only when I've planned to ring it with the intention of looking for it.
  • xMedullaOblongatax
    Options
    GRAAAAAAAAAH I just watched a bunch of Fatal Frame videos on Youtube and heard a weird noise in the house D;
  • MrCaleb
    Options
    I'm scared of bees. My brother and I were attacked when I was about 10

Toothpaste. I do brush my teeth but I gag almost everytime I do.

Girls. Its a good thing my wife is amazing or else I'd still be single
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    lobsters. they creep me the frak out!! just gross. i can't look at them at ALL.
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Heights - which I sometimes ignore thinking its mind over matter, but while in Vegas this past summer I was at the Cosmopolitan standing on the upper level near the huge chandelier I was reminded what a baby I am...I couldn't stand near the railing to take a picture. I then had a moment using the bridge to walk over to our hotel Planet Hollywood, I did use the bridge but I walked straight down the middle of that thing avoiding the rails again.

When I was 21 I made the real mistake of thinking that para-sailing would be a piece of cake since I'm not afraid of the water. I did it, I was up in the air but the rest of my day was shot. I was left behind in the hotel room unable to hold down any food. What a way to spend my first trip in Maui.
  • fearmyclarinet
    Options
    Celery!
  • tmg1323
    tmg1323 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Spiders
    Scary children in movies (like the little girl in Dune or the little boy in The Ring)
    Looking at the clock and it's 11:11 or 1:11

I always look at the clock at 11:11. Seriously. AT LEAST 3-4 times a week. What does it mean? Someone here told me to make a wish when it happens. :) My son's b-day is November 11th so I always thought it was a strange coincidence.
  • cherriewilliams
    cherriewilliams Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Birds. i feel like they watch me and follow and want to poop on my head.
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    worms... terrified of them (though i love snakes)

i also love gardening... and our yard is full of very healthy soil, chock full of worms, which, of course, is good.

yes.. i have a problem *L*
  • lilsassymom
    lilsassymom Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Trypophobia (fear of clusters or holes)---google it and then look at the images:sick: ....I shudder just thinking about it. I saw a documentary of this kind of frog when I was younger and have been bothered by trypophobia since. Here is a clip I found of it :sick:.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCayq56wHSA
  • geenabug
    geenabug Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Potato Bugs or some call them Earth Babies. Ugly em effers and I CANNOT stand them. I cringe. Yikes. They're too big to smash. gross.