Just started 30 Day Shred Today 6th Feb. Anyone takers?

Options

Replies

• Pixipixi
    Options
    Can anyone tell me what I should input in my exercise section for doing the 20day shred each day?
  • Pixipixi
    Options
    Oops that'll be the 30 day shred (I'm not doing the short cut honest!!)
  • sharonf1983
    sharonf1983 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    im just waiting for my dvd to arrive in the post. probably not get here till early next week tho.
  • sharonf1983
    sharonf1983 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    do you need lots of room to do this dvd like ALL other fitness dvds or can it be done in an average size lounge with basic furniture??
  • Coccinellid
    Options
    Can anyone tell me what I should input in my exercise section for doing the 20day shred each day?

I'm only on day three so new to it, but I read somewhere Circuit Training was the best choice
  • Katy8967
    Katy8967 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    do you need lots of room to do this dvd like ALL other fitness dvds or can it be done in an average size lounge with basic furniture??

if you lie on the floor with your legs and arms stretched out, thats pretty much how much space you need... for level 1 at least. Iv only got a tiny living room so i really hope i dont need too much more space :) x
  • kar74
    kar74 Posts: 49
    Options
    I'll be doing day 4, level 1 today. I really like it so far and I can DEFINITELY feel it! My elbows, of all places, we're killing me for the first 2 days, but my overall soreness is starting to ease up a bit today. Bring it on, JM! :-)
  • Coccinellid
    Options

You need to be able to do sit up, push ups and jumping jacks. A lot of it is stood up and down on the floor in one place so your not taking steps across the room back and forth like a lot of other exercise DVD's do. I am only level 1 so it might be different on level 2 and 3, but I don't think so
  • kerricolby
    kerricolby Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! I just started yesterday (feb 8) and my arms are so sore! Anyone add me who wants to. My goal is to do this 7 days a week. No excuses when it's only 20 minutes.
  • rondua82
    Options
    I started on te 6th as well. You can add me if you want:) the first three days were quite tough. I was so sore! But now it'such better!
  • _Kitten_Kate
    _Kitten_Kate Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    OK! I started last might... 2/8/12.
    It was fun! Though I couldn't do the bicycle crunches...my legs were too heavy from the squats and lunge things. LOL
    But I really enjoyed it.
    I'll take before pics today.

Starting wt 248.5lbs
    Bust=45.5
    waist=43
    hip=48
    thigh=25
    arm=14

Can't wait to see what happens in 29 more days.... Friday March 9th!!!
  • macey2010
    macey2010 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I finished day 6 this morning, I am really enjoying the work out, I find it hard to do the side lounges.. as my right knee is really bad, (popped out of joint a coiuple times around 10 yrs ago, and has never been the same since!) :( I am extremely out of shape, but am finding my endurance is getting a lot better, even after just 6 days! I am SO proud of myself for doing it and keeping with it! pushups.. ha.. def knees for me! Every day i notice a difference even if it's just a little one!! :) Also I LOVE mfp for tracking everything!! I've lost 5lbs just tracking food, tomorrow 'weigh/measure-in' day... wish me luck!!
  • Coccinellid
    Options
    ... wish me luck!!

Good Luck! :smile: It is quiet demanding on the knees, but I read that level 2 and 3 are not so bad for the knees.
  • Jacqadactle
    Jacqadactle Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tonight! Add me, I definitely need to motivation to stick to it. I need to get over the, "I'm too tired from work" excuse, but I'm totally motivated right now to start after reading all of your posts!
  • klkelley
    klkelley Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Day 3 under my belt!!!
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Day 6 level 1 DONE! ! Did all the push-ups, woosie style, without any problem today. Big change from day 1. I might try a ''real'' one or two tomorrow. Cardio still kicking my butt, even when I use my inhaler before I start :sad:

The ones that kill me are the arm. The side lunge, I'm fine with the lunge it's the arms that kill me. I cannot raise to eye level and the squat where you raise weights. I can squat further than day 1 great burn in thighs but I want to die lifting the weights! !

Progress is progress. I am proud of myself.
  • ak21211
    ak21211 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello! think its day 5 for me! Although the workout has become easier .... I cant feel a difference in my body yet :( but can defo feel the pain! Does anyone have any before/after pictures? someone who may have finished?
  • nicole91485
    nicole91485 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started on Wed and I have yet to do it again...I want to but I am SO sore....I have to brace on the vanity in the bathroom just to sit on the toilet :( I am going to try again today even if I just limp through it!
  • kar74
    kar74 Posts: 49
    Options
    Hello! think its day 5 for me! Although the workout has become easier .... I cant feel a difference in my body yet :( but can defo feel the pain! Does anyone have any before/after pictures? someone who may have finished?

I'm about to do day 5 as well and have the same issue. I really hope I can at least lose inches because the scale is showing a gain. :-(.
  • laurabell86
    laurabell86 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Oh, I'm so happy I found this group! I just finished day 5 this morning, right on track with you guys, lol! I have noticed a bit of a difference, my back is looking a bit more defined, by arms are toning up and by thights are getting hard! The place I havent noticed much is my stomach which is by major trouble area as I'm sure it is with many of you. Maybe we can all do Jilians 6 week 6 pack after the shred!?!?