What do you reckon is the WORST FEELING to have?

Options
1235»

Replies

• AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Heartbreak: losing someone that means everything to you.
  • springermad
    Options
    I would say anxiety and panic attacks. It's a state of mind that actually gets physical. People who went through it probably will agree.

Totally Agee, I get anxiety attacks a lot due to my medical condition also I get something called a "sense of doom" which I get when my adrenaline attacks come on and they are so scary
  • bigdal77
    Options
    Loneliness and grief. loneliness there is nothing i can do to make myself feel better i am alone. and grief gets better with time i lost both my mum and dad within 18 months of each other 5 years ago and we where so close see i always lived with them.
  • SueD66
    SueD66 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    sad;(

do something for someone else, and not let them know it
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    Grief, loss, heartache
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Embarrassment for using the word Reckon
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Caught the Little Road Dog in my zipper once. That was probably the worst feeling.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    That bubbly gut feeling right before you have explosive diarrhea is the worst....

Oh, you meant emotional feeling.

I can't think of the word for it, but the feeling that no matter how hard you've worked or how far you've come, you'll never be good enough/pretty enough/strong enough.
    That's definitely the worst, and it is kicking my butt today.
  • Donners185
    Donners185 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    FEAR! I def think fear is the worst feeling. That sense of pure dread that fills you and paralises you. It stops you from doing what you are capable of doing. It stops you from even trying. My biggest fear is fear.
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Anxiety, without a doubt - the blind, overwhelming terror I feel during a panic attack or the constant, gnawing, ongoing feeling that something horrible is about to happen.

Anxiety is something I fight with every day of my life, and it's awful.
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Anxiety or nervousness. I'm not sure the best way to handle it other than big deep breaths and sometimes meds :)
  • grobbygru
    grobbygru Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    A hangover!!!!
  • asudheimer
    asudheimer Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I would say Heartache is the worst, especially when it's from the death of a loved one. Followed by Betrayel - hurts pretty bad when the person or people you count on stab you in the back or make you feel not good enough.
  • KimLeyva
    Options
    Could not agree more!!!
  • pinktulip76
    Options
    Anger.:explode:
  • monicamk1975
    monicamk1975 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Loss