*** Runners' Team * 50+ and 100+ Miles in February *

Options

Replies

• ASPhantom
    ASPhantom Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Woo-hoo! Squeezed in another 3.73 miles at kiddo's soccr practice.

Bringing my total to 26.49 for the month so far! Beginning to think I should change my goal to 100.
  • Carlton_Banks
    Carlton_Banks Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Ran 4.4 miles today

exercise.png
  • lhabedank
    lhabedank Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    got 4.25 more today

total 14.45
  • Calvinator24
    Calvinator24 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    3.25 Miles today

32.40 Miles for February

I'm thinking my goal should have been a bit higher.
  • utes09
    utes09 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Ran 3.5 Miles Monday and 4 miles today! :)

Total of 15.5 miles for the month!
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Ran 6 miles today
  • LuLuRunner1
    LuLuRunner1 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Ran 4.04 miles today...total for the week is 10.19...total for the month is 22.23 miles.

exercise.png
  • pafagel
    pafagel Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Got it, thanks for clarifying. 7.8 miles today.

exercise.png
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Finally made my ticker - 15 miles today

exercise.png
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Had an unplanned break from running, due to shin splints. First day back today - a tread mill run. 2.5 miles.

I have a bit of catching up to do!
  • kathleen2001
    Options
    2.25 miles today!
  • Carlton_Banks
    Carlton_Banks Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Ran 4.45 miles today.

exercise.png
  • ASPhantom
    ASPhantom Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Got in a 2.15 miler tonight.

Bringing me to 28.64 so far for the month!!!
  • sufikitkat
    sufikitkat Posts: 596 Member
    Options

exercise.png

Have a 10 miler race Saturday may take two days off before not sure yet!
  • anupama97
    anupama97 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HI, I WISH TO KNOW WHETHER IT REALLY WORKS....................... i STARTED ON DEC 26TH LOST LIKE 4.5LBS. i HAVE SEVERE ACHING PLANTAR FOOT, WHICH HAS FLARED UP DUE TO AEROBIC CLASS. SINCE JANUARY I AM UNABLE TO DO ANY WORKOUT, AS I AM UNABLE TO STAND ON MY FOOT COMPLETELY. AFTER 8 HOURS OF WORK AND 3 DAYS OF COLLEGE I WILL BE HAVING NO ENERGY TO WORKOUT . . I HAVE TO LOSE 30 POUNDS. BUT HOW? ANY SUGGESTIONS? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME.
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Hi, i wish to know whether it really works....................... I started on dec 26th lost like 4.5lbs. I have severe aching plantar foot, which has flared up due to aerobic class. since January I am unable to do any workout, as I am unable to stand on my foot completely. After 8 hours of work and 3 days of college i will be having no energy to workout . . I have to lose 30 pounds. but how? any suggestions? please please please help me.

First congrats on your weigh loss. For losing more I think joining MFP is a step in the right direction (I see that you just joined). It will make it easier for your to monitor your calorie intake and burn.

For burn / exercise - I can't imagine that running is really the best route for you right now, perhaps you can consider swimming as an alternative ( or maybe biking, or elliptical), but I am not sure how that will impact your injury). The best think is probably to consult a doctor to diagnose your foot and to discuss what type of exercise is appropriate to promote healing.

Regarding energy - I find exercise, and sleep helps me gain energy - But you may consider doing the exercise early in the morning before work ? AND perhaps not on days when you both work and do college?
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Did a steady 4.2 miles today around the neighborhood, went easy on the hills.

exercise.png
  • linnea213
    linnea213 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Late start this month 2/7-2 miles, 2/9 5 miles=7 miles total for the month

exercise.png
  • ken1994
    ken1994 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I hope that I am not too late to join in, my goal will be 50 miles for February, I am back from vacation and will have Sunday as my first update.

Ken
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    8.4 miles today

exercise.png