Wanting to lose weight, but likes the bigger guys...?

Options

Replies

• TimeToDoMe87
    Options
    Yes, I am with you there! I am married to a wonderful, big, sexy man! You can see his picture here.... http://s1150.photobucket.com/albums/o618/liroez29/?action=view&current=adam.jpg :love:

Cute!!!
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Think the Rock, or Vin Diesel...I have a massive crush on those big bulky arms that make me drool....

:love: :love: :love: :love:

Why the *kitten* were they not shirtless in Fast Five rolling around in the mud together?!?!?!

EXCUSE ME!!!

The only reason I rented that movie in the first place was to see them shirtless and preferable grappling together. F*cking Hollywood.

I have met Vin in real life and he is quite thick not so tight that you feel like you are talking to a walking bicep but a nice comfortable thick. but he is short! lol I was suprised! He was great tho! absolutley down to earth and a very cool guy to be around. :)
  • liroez29
    liroez29 Posts: 221
    Options
    Yes, I am with you there! I am married to a wonderful, big, sexy man! You can see his picture here.... http://s1150.photobucket.com/albums/o618/liroez29/?action=view&current=adam.jpg :love:

Cute!!!

Thanks!
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Thin guys need not apply (unless they have a seriously awesome personality). I don't want to feel like I'm hugging my son. I won't rule anyone out, but I'm shallow enough to admit it would take a LOT of personality to overcome the Miss Piggy/Kermit the frog feeling.

The funny thing is, the "type" that's typically attracted to me are the long, thin, string-bean guys.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Haha wow. This makes me laugh.

My husband is inches upon inches shorter then me and has a smaller ring size and smaller feet. He's much more "petite" then me and I look like Amazon woman next to him. I never wear heels because of it. THANKFULLY I weigh less then him and utilize a smaller clothing size. Still can be a bit of an issue when around people that think the girl is supposed to be weak and protected by some big guy. Oh well!

I guess I'm in the opposite ball park then. I LOVE my husband because he's small. He's not skinny by any means but he is small framed.
  • skarr28
    Options
    Looking back on exes & crushes, they all had a few things in common, but nothing physical.

Me & my sisters we're raised to see inside the person's mind & soul ~ we honestly don't give a s**t about looks. Except for what their looks SAY about them. Calloused hands - works with his hands a lot, laugh lines - he laughs a lot (the more lines, the more attractive I find he is, *sigh* :laugh: ), eyes that smile, crooked smile, "how'd he get that scar?" etc; tall, short, thin, husky, ...on the outside, all my exes & crushes lack things in common.

Give me a guy who can make me laugh (& knows how to make me go "tee-hee!" in more ways than one! :wink: ) & who knows how to make me FEEL a certain way... (Yay :love: ) good g*d, the things I would do for him in return :smokin: :wink:

But that's just me :laugh:

:flowerforyou:
  • poponastick302
    poponastick302 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I love bigger guys, too. My partner is big and is also losing weight. He also happens to love the biiig girls. He's sad to see my wobbly, lumpy bits go but we love each other equally as much, whether we're full of rock-hard muscle or jiggly joo.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    So I'm a thicker girl obviously... I work out eat healthy and am determined to lose weight and look and feel great.

But, when the guys I like try to do the same thing I lose a bit of interest... I Think I'm a chubby chaser. Not like I like HUGE men that just don't care. But I like the thicker, more meat kind of guys.

Is it just me? Is it weird?

I find it weird ;)

i don't think it's werid. to me it just means I have hope!
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I'm also a female who like a big guy, but to me, I happen to like both big muscular and big overall. Think the Rock, or Vin Diesel...I have a massive crush on those big bulky arms that make me drool....

I'm a chunky girl and have always preferred a bigger guy, partly to feel more secure and safe (I'm only 5 foot 2), but also because I think I would look ridiculous with a very slim guy who can wear MY pants and not the other way around! :)

The Rock is my dream guy. I mean, WHAT A FREAKIN' STUD!!!! Good thought right there.
  • SingSmileLaugh
    Options

I love being tossed around too :blushing:

My current boyfriend is a big, giant red-bearded viking. Mmmm...viking sex.

Om nom nom :D

you don't need to rub it in!!! :) I want a viking!
  • Buddhasmiracle
    Buddhasmiracle Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Looking back on exes & crushes, they all had a few things in common, but nothing physical.

Me & my sisters we're raised to see inside the person's mind & soul ~ we honestly don't give a s**t about looks. Except for what their looks SAY about them. Calloused hands - works with his hands a lot, laugh lines - he laughs a lot (the more lines, the more attractive I find he is, *sigh* :laugh: ), eyes that smile, crooked smile, "how'd he get that scar?" etc; tall, short, thin, husky, ...on the outside, all my exes & crushes lack things in common.

Give me a guy who can make me laugh (& knows how to make me go "tee-hee!" in more ways than one! :wink: ) & who knows how to make me FEEL a certain way... (Yay :love: ) good g*d, the things I would do for him in return :smokin: :wink:

But that's just me :laugh:

I agree. The first love of my life was short, square, and barrel chested, and chubby. He had eyelashes to die for, the widest smile, and big chocolate brown eyes. The man I married and have been married to for twenty years, is slender and broad shouldered, strong "manly" hands that play piano sonatas; and although not as quick to smile as my first love; has dark smoulderingLatin eyes; and "courtly" old fashioned manners.

:flowerforyou:
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Options
    So I'm a thicker girl obviously... I work out eat healthy and am determined to lose weight and look and feel great.

But, when the guys I like try to do the same thing I lose a bit of interest... I Think I'm a chubby chaser. Not like I like HUGE men that just don't care. But I like the thicker, more meat kind of guys.

I find it weird ;)

Awwwwww :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • MelissaT81
    MelissaT81 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    It is the carnal sense of safety and feeling safe around a big guy. Makes sense.

^^Agreed! I love bigger guys! Feel so safe when they wrap their arms around me :)
  • TimeToDoMe87
    Options

I find it weird ;)

Yes you do! :) and obviously by this thread a lot of women feel the same!
  • brettle1
    brettle1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    This thread makes me happy!! :-) lol
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options

I find it weird ;)

Yes you do! :) and obviously by this thread a lot of women feel the same!
    The ignorance of this thread is amazing.
  • nikolaim5
    Options
    Thus why I'm always trying to put on weight! At 6'4 it's hard not to look skinny.
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    Kevin James is adorable. I have a crush on Adam from Man vs food lol Soooo bad :smooched:

Definitely, love Adam. What a cutie!
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    I want a guy who can throw me over his shoulder and carry me off and ....well, use your imagination. :devil:
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    You'd have loved me at 340lbs then :P