Wanting to lose weight, but likes the bigger guys...?

Options

Replies

• vballscriscuolo
    vballscriscuolo Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Theres nothing wrong with that!! When I met my now husband he was bigger than he is now and it's kinda changed things a bit.....he's all nutzo about the gym and getting muscles and stuff but I'm not into that and it's causing some issues sort of....so I hear where your coming from! My Ex was a "bigger" guy and I think a little pudgyness is cute :)
  • GreenEyedGrl86
    Options
    Personality will always win out no matter what with me. Currently I'm dating a guy who is WAY smaller than me....not amazingly happy about that but everything else about him wins out. :)

But if you look at my trend of boyfriends...I have tended to cater to guys that had a little substance to them.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    lol, this is great for my self esteem. I'll never be slender, I'm just looking to be in better shape. thanks for posting this

I've always been a big guy and probably will always be one :)
  • kristielea85
    Options
    My husband is slender but MAN do i have a crush on Dan Connor (John Goodman on Roseanne lol) and I LOVED Drew Carey (before he got skinny)

ME TOO, you read my mind :)
  • whitehandlady
    whitehandlady Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    nothing wrong with being a chubby chaser................muscular girls or skinny girls never turned my head.............I have always preferred my ladies soft............

its nice to read a guy admit to that too... I like my men soft too. I feel protected and feels better when cuddling !! I get butterflies just thinking about it. haha

totally, totally THIS ....my dude now used to lift and be really active...still works out some but is well over 200 lbs....well over 6 ft tall....and so, so FINE!!!!!...... he's solid enough to make me feel safe and protected.....soft enough to make me feel cuddly and mushy ....
    ;)
    perfec t
  • DiamondEyes_x
    DiamondEyes_x Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is a bit chubbier than most guys, I like some meat and muscles though, not just skin and bones! <3

MeandDan.jpg
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    As I look into my crystal ball, I see....many new friend requests for you!!
  • colehook
    Options
    I agree totally with you. My hubby is also on the bigger side. Very similar to yours.

I have always been on the chubby side myself and although i'm wanting to lose weight, I like my men thick! They are much more cuddly!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Thread make Brett sad.

My gf is like this. She's not attracted to me since I lost weight. She says "Hey everyone has a type and you're different than you were."

:grumble: :frown:
  • TimeToDoMe87
    Options
    Thread make Brett sad.

My gf is like this. She's not attracted to me since I lost weight. She says "Hey everyone has a type and you're different than you were."

:cry:
  • ruggedBear
    Options
    My husband's a bear and I love it - big shoulders, strong arms, nothing jiggly anywhere - why is that when he puts on a few pounds it is SOLID and not all wobbly like mine?

I'm short and always liked being around guys who were way taller than I am, except when I can't breathe in a crowd of them - no clean air down there!
  • sew1222
    sew1222 Posts: 241
    Options
    I am the same way!! i want my man to be bigger than me....! my boyfriend is 6'2 245 and i love every inch of him. He looks like this big mean guy (not in the photo..lol) with his tattoos all over his body but he is not! He is such a cuddle bear!

HPIM0278.jpg
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Nice mean looking guy sew! lol.
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I like slender tall guys with a toned look to them, or even SOME muscle but no gangly skinny boyish guys. I hate neck muscles.. My husband is 5'11 and weight 160-165 and it toned and has the "V" oh god I am a sucker for the v.... I know I can't be the only one! lol I like guys who are manly and strong enough to carry me around or defend me lol
  • Jgomez323
    Options
    Oh boy, where were all these ladies that like bigger guys when I was in my 200s?

My girlfriend doesn't like that I have been losing weight. She met me when I was about 250 and she loved that she felt safe around me. Now that im 197 and shooting for 175, she says that its too skinny. As someone who has been overweight practically my whole life, I want to see what its like to be thin but she makes these comments about not being as attracted to me.

Who knows how we'll end up but I do know that I actually feel happy about myself for the first time in a LONG time.
  • sew1222
    Options
    he was being a goof that day....but the kids and i are always telling him to get the pissed off , i hate the word look off his face....this is the only pic i have of him smiling
  • sew1222
    Options
    My husband is slender but MAN do i have a crush on Dan Connor (John Goodman on Roseanne lol) and I LOVED Drew Carey (before he got skinny)

ME TOO, you read my mind :)

l love me some KEVEN JAMES!!!!!
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    <---- Wants someone who can throw me around :love:
  • littleenginethatcan
    Options
    Thread make Brett sad.

:frown:

That is sad. Sorry to hear that.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Oh boy, where were all these ladies that like bigger guys when I was in my 200s?

My girlfriend doesn't like that I have been losing weight. She met me when I was about 250 and she loved that she felt safe around me. Now that im 197 and shooting for 175, she says that its too skinny. As someone who has been overweight practically my whole life, I want to see what its like to be thin but she makes these comments about not being as attracted to me.

Who knows how we'll end up but I do know that I actually feel happy about myself for the first time in a LONG time.

Are we dating the same woman?

Tell her the truth. She may have "felt" like you could protect her but she was wrong. You can't protect a woman when you get winded after 2 minutes of exertion. When I watch MMA fights I don't see a whole lot of fat guys.

We're pretty close in weight. You feel stronger? Faster? Because I know I do.

How about you and I both say the hell with them and look the way we want to look. For ourselves.

Oh and Morgan? I would throw you around like a rag doll honey.