Worst Actor Ever?

Options

Replies

• fishndad
    fishndad Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    kevein Costner is way, way, up there on my list, but, John Wayne is maybe at the top!! I really don't know what kind of actor he was just because he was never on long enough for me to tell. There are so many.
  • thea724
    Options
    kirsten dunst

Did you see her in Interview with the Vampire? She was brilliant & only like 10 years old.

She's awesome in that, but not a big fan of anything after

I agree... I find her bland :(
    ok then....she peaked at 10.
  • Hambone23
    Hambone23 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry. It's like saying you hate a gangly-legged, big blue-eyed doe, I know, but I can not watch Zooey Deschanel try to act.
  • Sophiepoo
    Sophiepoo Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Love Kevin Costner in Robin Hood :'(..
  • GrahamBarwick
    Options
    robin hood didnt have an american accent though lol mind you crowes attempt wasn't much better
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry. It's like saying you hate a gangly-legged, big blue-eyed doe, I know, but I can not watch Zooey Deschanel try to act.

That New Girl programme. Ugh. I keep trying to like it. And I like the rest of the cast, so I persist with it. But she just irritates me so much. I did like her in the Oz thing though.
  • spskinny
    spskinny Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Anyone who is just a personality in a film;

Jack Nicholson
    Hugh Grant
    Steven Seagal
    Ashton Kutcher
    Alicia Silverston
  • flibberdajibbitt
    flibberdajibbitt Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Eric Roberts.
  • R_is_for_Rachel
    R_is_for_Rachel Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    It's a tie. I won't deny that I like movies starring both of these guys. I just don't understand HOW they keep landing good movies because they absolutely suck at acting. They've proven it over and over again, but people vote with their $$, I suppose.
    37340_124520667589713_123773804331066_116283_5571991_a.jpg

it is amazing how the movie people keep employing Nic Cage. In fact my boyf and i gasped in shock that they have made a sequel to Ghost rider!
  • R_is_for_Rachel
    R_is_for_Rachel Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    George Clooney. And despite the hype, he is not handsome, IMHO.

How is he not as hot as hell in this film? R1%2BDusk1.jpg That tattoo just tops it off.

that was the first time i ever found Clooney attractive! but he's gotten very lazy
  • shsml
    shsml Posts: 14
    Options
    Vinnie Jones or the guy from the transporter Jason Statham. Bloomin awful. To be honest there are quite a few awful actors out there who keep landing roles in big movies. Such a shame
  • mazza2marilyn
    Options
    Jim Carrey and Leonardo di Caprio

my favourite actor is Matt Damon, brilliant!!
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Channing Tatum is by far the worst actor!!!
  • islandjumper
    islandjumper Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Oh and that chick from the Twilight movies. Awful!! Why does she have to do that little sigh thing before every line? So annoying!

YES!!
  • PhilipByrne
    PhilipByrne Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    No one can touch Keanu here, he can single-handedly ruin any movie. Nick Cage, yeah he's pretty bad. No one has metioned Stallone or Schwarznegger, I mean come on........:sad:
  • grimmaster1983
    Options
    I don't know why but I don't like Ryan Reynolds.. He's very good looking and everything but I just don't like him. Lol!

hes a douche i cant stand him, i would love to pull his arm off just to slap him with it...
  • thetiwi1890
    thetiwi1890 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Keanu Reeves!

Every single freaking movie he says, "Woah."

Definitely this!
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Nick Cage - in anything he's done in the past 20yrs!

Justin Timberlake!! (he did however redeem himself slightly in Friends With Benefits!
  • ednawhatnot
    ednawhatnot Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Nic Cage. I cannot forgive him for Wicker Man. :sad:

THIS!!
  • Operation_Me
    Operation_Me Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Nic Cage and Dermot Mulroney