50+ WOMEN for the month of JUNE

Options

Replies

• momof10
    momof10 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: good afternoon to all hope yours morning went wonderful.. the clouds and rain are coming in on us again.. i had a good busy morning and now i am home housecleaning and i have a bike that does't move i can just sit on it so i am putting it up on my porch and going for a ride its a old one and i have clean it off from being down in the cellar.. i don't like just sitting anymore an i guess that is a good thing when i think how much i was sitting around a month ago and what i do now i am proud .. i have never check out the recipes on this site so when i take a break i am going to do that. ok everyone have a nice afternoon

happy bday patsi you food sounded very good glad to hear it was a good time for you would you share some of what the south beach is about i always see some of the meals in the freezer part of the stores...

ellen that is good about the 45 lbs. yes we do have the same about.. i am not sure were i want to go down to yet i have been over 200 for so so many years just the thought of being down under 150 is wonderful to me i setting small goals for me sometimes one day at a time.. its been not an easy three mths here for the most part i keep doing 225 216 up and down up and down now the past three weeks it has not gone up i can not believe i am finally doing it i have tryed so many things i never stay with it and this time i am doing it..

love from debbie and family
  • Lianne95519
    Lianne95519 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I have enjoyed reading all your posts and thank you all for your helpful and uplifting ideas. :heart: I am grateful to my friend for showing me this site. I will continue to include you all as part of my weight loss program each day.

:ohwell: I am having knee surgery July 1st and am very optimistic that I can continue my weight loss through that process. My surgery is corrective and moderate so I should recover quickly. The great thing is I expect to be able to get back to my old ways. Taking my 3 dogs for 2 mile walks each day, riding my bike, going to the river and working out at the gym. This past 5 weeks I haven’t been able to do any of those activities I love and I still managed to lose 10 pounds doing what needs to be done which is counting my calories, eating very “clean”, tracking my food here, reading everyone's posts and doing my work-out sitting down in a chair. I feel so motivated and my clothes are reflecting the change. It is funny that hardly anyone has noticed:grumble: but I am sure after the next 10 that will happen.

Our grandson is visiting and my husband made his world famous fried chicken. It is the best. :devil: :devil: He also made a wonderful salad and poached shrimp for me. I had my meal and a 1 oz bite of the chicken. Yep I weighed it and everything. I was able to resist because as my friend says "nothing tastes as good as thin feels".

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Anne thank you so much for the idea of working out sitting down. Such a simple solution when the knees won’t cooperate.

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Thanks Barbie for the water reminder. It really works.

You all are lovely and truly an inspiration.

From beautiful Fieldbrook
    Lianne
  • LaurelFisher
    LaurelFisher Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon ladies. Today is my Birthday. I am 54 years old. I am a new fitnesspal member and I love it. I would love to join your group. How do I sign on?
  • AHealthierSuzyQ
    Options
    Happy Birthday Laurel! And I think you just did (sign on, I mean.) Just keep posting on this thread and you're in.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,987 Member
    Options
    We’ve left the great RV park with the walking trail. The new place has a paved road so when it gets cooler we’ll go for a walk. There’s a nice grassy area for the dogs but no place to let them off leash. We’re relaxing this afternoon in the RV watching a movie. Bernie is under the bedspread, Haifa is sleeping in a sunny spot by the window and the dogs are asleep on the bed. Life doesn’t get any better than this.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

:flowerforyou: Lianne, I love your attitude about surgery----seeing it as the solution to your problem rather than as a problem. Your dogs will be so happy to have you take them for walks again. :bigsmile: Congratulations on your great weight loss. :bigsmile: My friends didn’t comment on the first 10 pounds I lost, but then I remembered that they hadn’t commented as I gained all the weight either, so I guess it was fair. :laugh: :laugh: In the long run, this weight loss journey is a private one and we have to be our own biggest cheerleaders.

:flowerforyou: Debbie, I see that you ticker has gone down a pound. That’s a huge accomplishment for someone who lives in a house with a man who keeps candy on his desk in plain sight.:laugh:

:flowerforyou: Brenda, welcome to the group. You can make some goals right now for June. Every day is a new adventure. Some members of the group make new goals every day or every week.

:flowerforyou: Bjerkins, welcome to the group and congratulations on the weight you’ve already lost. This is a great place to get the continued encouragement to lose those last pesky pounds.

:flowerforyou: Jayne, welcome to the group. We have other members who have had success with Weight Watchers and are sharing their success with the rest of us. MFP has been a huge help to me.

:flowerforyou: Patsigirl, happy birthday to you. May this year be the one where you reach the weight you want. If you want your ticker to come up every time, go to “My Home”, then “Settings”, then “change forum signature” then paste your ticker there. You can also add an inspirational quote or goals or whatever you want. Then your signature will come up every time you post.

:flowerforyou: Elli, I continue to cheer for you losing the last 3 pounds. You’ve developed such good skills at being active and logging your food and drinking water that once you lose those pounds, they’ll stay gone.

:flowerforyou: Susan, I love your idea about inviting the in-laws to your house so you don’t have to face their snacks and so you can control what food is served. There is always a solution.

:flowerforyou: Kathy, your yellow submarine is fabulous. Thank you for all your kind words.:heart: You have been such an inspiration to me since I joined this thread. Beyond the losing weight, you have shown us that planning works even during the busy, hectic, stress-filled times. I love hanging out with you.:heart::flowerforyou:

:flowerforyou: Becky, good luck meeting your son’s girlfriend’s parents. That is a huge step for him to invite you. I hope you can find the means to go there.

:flowerforyou: Heather, I know you will get right back with the program even after a small deviation. Practice makes perfect.

:flowerforyou: Marie, I’m so glad you made it to the campground and are enjoying your time there . You are so right to be careful and not injure yourself again.

:flowerforyou: Barb, since I have not seen a picture of you, I can imagine you any way I want to. While we were walking on the path at the RV park I saw a lot of women walking small dogs, and each of them made me think about you. I enjoy hanging out with you and sharing this journey with you and your doggies. Congratulations on losing that most recent pound.:bigsmile:

:flowerforyou: Vicki, congratulations on the new grandchild on the way.

:flowerforyou: Laurel, welcome and happy birthday. Joining this thread will be the best birthday present you could ever get.

:flowerforyou: Anne, There’s always someone telling us what the right weight should be. This is such a private matter and if you’ve lost so much weight already, you should have a good sense of what is good for you. The most important thing is eating healthy and getting exercise and keeping with a plan that will last a lifetime. I wish you a successful outcome with your foot no matter what the treatment. Being back on your feet will be such a good thing for you.

:flowerforyou: Ellen, just take it one day at a time. Enjoy being under 200, keep refining your eating and exercising, and remarkable things will come to pass. Give your hubby lots of TLC that doesn’t include foods that are tempting to you.:laugh: Life has lots of non food treats.

I've been hogging the computer and it's time to share with Jake. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: maybe I'll get back on later.
    Barbie
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Barb, congrats on the weight lose.

Vicki, congrats on the news of a new grandchild on the way. I have one of mine here now also.

Didn't have much activity today. It is too hot to move. If I could count the water I am losing that would be great. But, then, I am drinking it all back.

Let us hope that means you are drinking the WATER all back, as opposed to rum, beer, wine, or whatever:laugh: But of course we are all big girls here (in more ways than one) so if you want to enjoy some of the other, you will not be judged!!! :flowerforyou:

Thanks for your congrats. Today I started out with good intentions of going to walk in the morning before it started to rain, but the rain arrived:grumble: and so far my walk has not:cry: , but the day is not over yet.!!:wink:

More later.

Barb
  • FITFORLIFE1944
    Options
    MARTHA, 5LBS, WOW! :flowerforyou: THAT'S WONDERFUL. ENJOY YOUR KIDS AND GRANDKIDS.

DEBBIE, YOUR STEP BOARD SOUNDS LIKE A FUN THING TO DO. THANKS FOR YOUR GOOD WISHES. I AM THRILLED FOR YOU. TO SEE THAT TICKER GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION IS
    GREAT. 3LBS GONE.:flowerforyou: BELIEVE IT, YOU ARE DOING IT, NO ONE ELSE, IT'S YOU.:smile:

WISHFUL, YOU ARE MORE PROOF THAT WE CAN EAT OUT AND STILL STICK TO OUR PLAN. GOOD FOR YOU.:flowerforyou: YOU DIDN'T EVEN TAKE IT HOME, YOU GAVE IT TO MOM. EXCELLENT. I USUALLY TAKE HALF HOME AND HAVE IT FOR LUNCH NEXT DAY. IT'S TRUE WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT THE PORTIONS IN RESTAURANTS BEING SO BIG.

PATSIGIRL, GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD TIME. DOESN'T IT FEEL WONDERFUL TO BE CONFIDENT?
    MINDSET IS SO IMPORTANT.:smile: LOVE THE PIC ON YOUR TIC.

ELLEN, THANKS SO MUCH. YES, KEEP ON KEEPING ON. IF YOU THINK YOU CAN , YOU WILL.
    SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR HUBBY. WHAT A SHAME THAT IT WILL AFFECT HIS FATHER'S
    DAY. I KNOW HE WILL APPRECIATE ANYTHING YOU DO FOR HIM. :heart:

KATHY, YES, THIS IS A VERY MOTIVATED GROUP. GLAD YOU ARE SO UPBEAT TODAY.:smile:

LIANNE, SORRY YOU NEED SURGERY.:heart: YOU HAVE A GOOD OUTLOOK. KEEP THAT UP AND YOU WILL BE FINE. NO ONE NOTICED MY LOSS UNTIL ABOUT 45LBS WERE GONE. OF COURSE I WAS
    VERY HEAVY, SO MAYBE THAT IS WHY. THEY WILL NOTICE ALL OF SUDDEN, ONE AFTER THE OTHER. MY GIRLFRIEND LOST 40LBS AND NO ONE NOTICED HER UNTIL SHE GOT A NEW HAIR STYLE. I GUESS THAT BROUGHT HER TO THEIR ATTENTION.

LAUREL, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WELCOME,JUMP RIGHT IN.

BARBIE, ALWAYS GOOD TO HEAR FROM FOLKS WHO APPRECIATE LIFE. WE ALL NEED TO KEEP COUNTING OUR BLESSINGS. THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT ON MY GOAL. MY FEELING
    EXACTLY. THANKS ALSO FOR YOUR GOOD WISHES. :flowerforyou:

BARB, HOPE YOU GET TO TAKE THAT WALK.

GOOD NIGHT ALL.
    :heart: ANNE
  • isandi
    isandi Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Ann, I bought that bag of fruit and opened it, tasted it and decided I could not have it in the house! So I threw it away! Now don't get excited "no way am I perfect!!! At the same time I bought a bag of dark chocolate covered pomegranate seeds and counted out a serving and then ate the whole bag! LOL!
    What is this all about? It seems to be a common thread that some of us have in common! I thought the same thing about the bag of fruit being healthy! and aren't dark choc and pomegranate seeds VERY high in antioxidants? Why can't I be a normal person and not be so intense about food!

You know, I think I am going to tell you two stories and not do as many shout outs!
    Story 1. I have worked for the last 30 years trying to uncover why I overeat and I know the answer is not just one thing.

All of my life I have always believed that I must have starved to death in another life! When raising my family I always cooked for an army even though there were only 5 of us in our family. Always when I was on a diet I wanted to be sure that no one went away from the table hungry! Then a few years ago my mother and I were talking about diets and how hard they are, of course she was little and thin! It was then that she informed me that I was such a fat baby and that she had to put me on a diet before I was a year old! My heart almost stopped! There it was," the answer!" Well, it was part of the answer. She stated that I was so fat and that I kept wanting more and that she just refused to give me food! AND I KEPT GETTING FATTER! hmmmmm see what the body does when it is starved!

Story 2
    A psychological study was done to see if nurturing made a difference in monkeys. There was a "wire made monkey" who had a bottle strapped to it and in another cage a real monkey. When feeding time came the babies were put in the cages with their mothers so they could be fed. The wire monkey fed her baby and the baby began to gain weight. the baby with the real mother progressed and was normal weighted at the end of the experiment. the baby who had the wire monkey was over weight! hmmmmm! Cold withholding mothers create over weight babies! Not exactly, it was the lack of nurturing ! No, not all over weight people had mother's who were not nurturing but I will say that my mother fit the bill! Two reasons why I am fat and how more reasons do I have to find before I finish this puzzle?

Barbie, thanks for the ideas of staying on plan while traveling, good ideas!

Jane, Hi and welcome aboard! These gals are a great support system!
    WELCOME to all you new comers! Will look forward to getting to know you!

Sandi:flowerforyou:
  • FITFORLIFE1944
    Options
    SANDI,

VERY INTERESTING REVELATIONS INDEED. I WAS A SMALL THIN BABY WITH NO WEIGHT PROBLEMS AT ALL. MY MOM 'S SISTER OVERFED ME.SHE LIVED WITH US AND WAS VERY OBESE. I KNOW SHE LOVED ME VERY MUCH BUT I GOT INTO BAD HABITS EARLY
    ON. I WAS NOT OBESE, JUST A LITTLE CHUBBY. IN SCHOOL , THEY WOULD WEIGH YOU
    AND IF YOU WERE 10 OR MORE POUNDS OVER THE RECOMMENDED WEIGHT, THEY NOTIFIED
    YOUR PARENTS. I WAS 13LBS OVER AND MY MOM TOOK ME TO A DOCTOR WHO (AT AGE 10)PUT
    ME ON AMPHETAMINES AND AN 800 CALORIE DIET. I RESENTED IT AND AFTER THIS DIET, I
    GAINED EVEN MORE WEIGHT. AS A TEENAGER I DID WANT TO FIT IN SO I WENT FROM BEING
    ABOUT 30LBS OVERWEIGHT TO NORMAL, 110 AND THEN I WOULD YO YO AND HAD PROBLEMS
    ALL MY LIFE. WHEN I HIT THE MID 50'S IS WHEN I REALLY GAVE UP AND THE WEIGHT JUST
    PILED ON. I ALWAYS FELT THAT DIET AT AGE 10 MADE THINGS SO MUCH WORSE FOR ME. WHILE
    I REMEMBER ALL MY PAST EXPERIENCES, I NOW LOOK ONLY FORWARD AND HAVE A WONDERFUL NEW CONFIDENCE IN MYSELF. SURE,I SLIP , BUT I DON'T CONTINUE ON AS I USED TO. I DO WHATEVER I HAVE TO DO TO STAY AS HEALTHY AS POSSIBLE. I AM SURE YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IN YOUR WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY TOO. JUST BEING ON THIS THREAD WILL BE
    A GREAT HELP TO YOU. ARE YOU A MEMBER OF ANY WEIGHT LOSS GROUPS? FOR ME ,I FIND
    THE ACCOUNTABILITY TO OTHERS AND THAT SCALE EVERY WEEK IS WHAT I REALLY NEED
    TO KEEP ME MOTIVATED. WISH YOU THE BEST.:flowerforyou:
  • FITFORLIFE1944
    Options
    GOOD MORNING ALL, MANY BLESSINGS.:flowerforyou:

FATHER'S DAY IS A WONDERFUL DAY FOR ME. I HONOR MY BELOVED DADDY. :heart:
    I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE SOMEONE IN YOUR LIVES TO APPRECIATE TODAY.

A FELLOW IN A WEIGHT WATCHERS BOOKLET SAYS "I'M ALL ABOUT MOTIVATIONAL SAYINGS".
    THOSE WHO KNOW ME AT ALL, KNOW I AM TOO.

INCH BY INCH, IT'S A CINCH.:smile:

WHETHER YOU THINK YOU CAN OR THINK YOU CAN'T, YOU'RE RIGHT.:smile:

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY EVERYONE.:flowerforyou:

:heart: ANNE
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Morning All,

I going out to breakfast with my parents, my brother & his wife & my hubby. With my Dad involved it will be an adventure. He loves to take long rides to different places. So, we will follow the other four in our "new Jeep" my husband just bought me. It's one of those four doors. I just am in love with it. :flowerforyou: Barbie it is the closest thing to your little red car I could get. Better then the motorcycle at this point .

I will have all of you :flowerforyou: ladies:flowerforyou: in mind when I make my choice for Breakfast. :bigsmile:

I hope all have a great day today.

:heart: Kathy
  • LaurelFisher
    Options
    Thank you ladies for all your warm welcomes. My name is Rosemary, I use Laurelfisher because I live in Laurel, DE and I love to fish. I am also a grandma. His name is Matthew and he will be 2 in July. My daughter is pregnant again and is due in late December.
    Well ladies I'm not having a real good weekend (diet wise). Don't get me wrong, considering how I used to eat I think I'm doing better. For dinner last night my husband decided we would do seafood for my birthday (it was either that or Chinese Buffet and I thought seafood was the lesser of 2 evils.) He ordered a half bushel of crabs ( This was a to-go order) I ordered grilled fish with little red potatoes and green bean. I didn't eat all of it. (thought I was doing good) I ate 3 crabs (they were small females) For appetizer I had crab balls............... 9 0f them. In the past I would have eaten the whole dozen........ plus a dozen crabs. I did do my 3 mile walk plus my son and his Fiance took me bowling for my birthday. I still had calories left for the day, but oh, all that cholesterol and sodium.UGH
    Now for Fathers Day Breakfast.
    2 eggs Fried no oil
    2 white toast
    2 tbsp. Promise margarine (better than regular margarine)
    1/4 cup fried potatoes (used to be about a cup)
    1 piece of scrapple ( I would usually eat 2 or 3) Boy is THAT scary
    8oz of skim milk
    OVER 733 Calories for breakfast (OMG what was I doing to by body and this is being careful?)
    Why the heck didn't I eat my cereal (but it was OHHHH SOOOOO GOOOOD)
    Extra 3 mile walk for me today.......
    I only have 500 calories left for the rest of the day.
    And tomorrow is weigh-in...............
    Next week I am going camping for a week and will not have access to a computer. Is it possible to login for that week when I get home?
    Have a wonderful day
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options

Next week I am going camping for a week and will not have access to a computer. Is it possible to login for that week when I get home?
    Have a wonderful day

Welcome LaurelFisher/AKA Rosemary:flowerforyou:

You will be able to log all your food and after the fact, just use the arrows that appear on either side of the date on the log page ( or select the date you are logging from the calendar box to the right of the date)

The only thing you won't see is the results on the home page of "IF everyday were like this one, you would weigh XXX in 5 weeks. That caculation can only be done for the current date in real time.

You can even go back and edit information from prior days on any log you have already created, so if you forget to post something, or discover you made an error in pulling something from the database, you can still update it at a later date.

I hope you will "gain" as much from this site as all the other "losers" on it. :noway: This is one place where everyone wants to be a "loser" while gaining control of their eating habits and dealing with the issues that may have contributed to their weight problem to begin with. (had you re reading that first sentence in this paragraph, didn't I?:laugh: )

I am off to buy steaks for Father's Day. More later. Happy Sunday!!:flowerforyou:

Barb
  • vickim26
    vickim26 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Good Morning ladies,
    Spending this Father's day alone so far. Great for me. Hubby is working. Sent text to son and son-in-laws for Happy Father's Day. Went to the gym and did and hour, then to Wal Mart for some things. Wow it is so expensive to eat right, but well worth it. Just glad I can afford it. Feel very bad for those who cannot.
    Really did not feel like going to the gym but once there had awesome workout. Always like that.
    Trying to go finish cutting the grass and then maybe clean the pool and a swim. Need to figure out lunch, cause I am hungry. I notice if I do not plan and eat then I am hungry all day and never satisfied. Hope you all have a good day. Make good choices on this special day. It is Father's Day remember.
    Vicki
  • LaurelFisher
    Options
    Thank you so much for your help. So here's another question. How do you get those cute emotocons on your messages? When I click on them it just says :smile: :mad: :grumble: :glasses: Where are the pictures?
  • LaurelFisher
    Options
    Ok I see now...once you post, the pictures pop up.:laugh: I am losing my mind, answering my own questions LOL LOL LOL:happy:
  • Wishful
    Wishful Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon! Well, hubby and I and 2 sons went out to eat for Father's Day. The other son just called his dad. So, all in all, a very nice day so far.

By the way, Mexican restaurants are not the place to find low calorie foods! I just logged in lunch. Whew! I was even trying to be careful.

Enjoy the day!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,987 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Welcome, Rosemary,

Your experience logging in your meal after the fact was just like mine.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I thought a lot of the things I ate were pretty healthy until MFP told me different. That is what sold me on the website. By logging my food before I ate it, I could change my mind and eliminate something before I ate it. By logging my food every day and making changes to healthier food, I took baby steps toward an eating plan that has been working well for me for awhile. Take it one day at a time.

If you have the chance to log some of the meals you have planned for your camping trip before you go, you can see what the calories will be like and make changes ahead of time. A good hint is that clean, unprocessed food is usually lower calorie than processed foods or food with sauces and condiments.

I have learned so much from my new pals on MFP. These women go with me everywhere in my heart. They have changed my life.:heart::heart: :heart: :heart:

In honor of Fathers' Day, the cats and dogs got their dad a cute card, a jar of giant olives stuffed with garlic, and some little cans of low sodium V-8. for our meal we're having turkey burgers with a little bit of Fat Daddy barbecue sauce, a giant salad, and frozen spinach. We're also at an RV park on a golf course. We can see the golfers from our front window. Dad is very happy with his treats.

gotta walk the doggies
    hugs,:heart::heart: :heart:
    Barbie
  • momof10
    momof10 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    :happy: happy dads day to all dads.. good afternoon everyone what wonderful storys today i have been doing lots of my wii walking like i wanted to so tomorrow i am going to be real happy with myself. so many new people cameing on board this is wonderful.. will i just stop in to say hi to everyone i was call in to work so i am on my way everyone have a nice afternoon love debbie and famjily
  • LaurelFisher
    Options
    Thank you Barbicat I didn't think to log in before hand. I rode my bike 4 miles today. I am hoping it counteracts my stupidness:laugh: from this morning. I'm trying to plan ahead for vacation we are staying in a cabin with a full size refrigerator, so keeping things fresh will be a snap. I bought turkey burgers, boneless skinless chicken breast and I'm taking cereal, skim milk and fruit and veggies. We are taking our bikes and I plan on doing alot of hiking. I told my husband yesterday that we need to take enough cases of water so I can drink at least 4 bottles a day. Enjoy the rest of the weekend I will write as soon as I weigh in tomorrow. :happy:
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Welcome, Rosemary,

Your experience logging in your meal after the fact was just like mine.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I thought a lot of the things I ate were pretty healthy until MFP told me different. That is what sold me on the website. By logging my food before I ate it, I could change my mind and eliminate something before I ate it. By logging my food every day and making changes to healthier food, I took baby steps toward an eating plan that has been working well for me for awhile. Take it one day at a time.

If you have the chance to log some of the meals you have planned for your camping trip before you go, you can see what the calories will be like and make changes ahead of time. A good hint is that clean, unprocessed food is usually lower calorie than processed foods or food with sauces and condiments.

I have learned so much from my new pals on MFP. These women go with me everywhere in my heart. They have changed my life.:heart::heart: :heart: :heart:

In honor of Fathers' Day, the cats and dogs got their dad a cute card, a jar of giant olives stuffed with garlic, and some little cans of low sodium V-8. for our meal we're having turkey burgers with a little bit of Fat Daddy barbecue sauce, a giant salad, and frozen spinach. We're also at an RV park on a golf course. We can see the golfers from our front window. Dad is very happy with his treats.

gotta walk the doggies
    hugs,:heart::heart: :heart:
    Barbie