Options

Replies

• AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    To be as aesthetic as possible.
  • melrose09
    Options
    This is AWFUL and I can't believe I'm admitting this, but I want to turn heads.
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Look good naked....plain and simple :smokin:
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    Wear a bikini on the beach and have men staring at my AMAZING *kitten*!
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    Just to add my 2 cents...

I want to look good naked!
  • krivedal
    krivedal Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Turtle neck, floor length, long sleeve cashmere knit dress - covers everything and shows EVERY curve. (hopefully, by next New Year's Eve.)
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    When my wife joked that she would never get to sleep with a guy with a six-pack it was funny but it kind of broke my heart a little. So my vain goal is getting ripped enough to come to bed one night and give her something to cross off her bucket list! :blushing:

aww... that was kind of ****ty of your wife to say but good for you for proving her wrong ;)
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    1. my fiancee to carry me through the threshold on our wedding day

This too!!! Love it!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    to be a size ten in OASIS. not just any old size ten. has to be in Oasis. They cut very meanly. So i tell myself.

Oh yes they do, bloody cheek I say!!
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    When my wife joked that she would never get to sleep with a guy with a six-pack it was funny but it kind of broke my heart a little. So my vain goal is getting ripped enough to come to bed one night and give her something to cross off her bucket list! :blushing:
    Sweet!
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Thit is pretty vain but I want to look faboulous in tiny bikini. It needs to come out of retirement. The last time I was able to rock it was about 10 years ago!

I only have 5 more weeks to get there!
  • SusanRenee35
    SusanRenee35 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    To have a small tight *kitten*, to look good in a bathing suit, to sit and not feel a roll below my breasts, to be a cute "little" blonde, to wear jeans with a belt..............and ultimately..........to look hot as **** in lingerie & naked! :P
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Main reason, to make my husband proud! And for him to be the guy with the hot wife, not the wife that had two kids and let herself go.

And not going to lie... im in a wedding this summer, with my Ex... when he has to watch me walk down the isle I want him to kick himself!
  • swthrtsmrf
    Options
    As mean as this sounds...But hey it is a VAIN goal right?!...I want to be the one at my brother in law's wedding in June that everyone goes wow she has lost a lot of weight and make my soon to be sister in laws bridesmaids look fat. And to just be happy looking good for me! I have always been heavy since having my first child and all the pictures I am in over the past seven years from it I am huge. I want to look good in those family wedding pics and know I worked my butt off and look skinnier that the bride...who has worked hard but will not be as skinny or in as good of shape as me. Totally mean and vain. But you have to understand the family to understand this.
  • So I'm super vain and I want a pair of size 5 short hollister jeans, a black bikini from Victoria Secret (cheeky style), and to make my entire reek of jealously when I stroll into the pool this summer. I've been the one that is a little bit chunky and weird but this summer I want people to ask me about my changes so that I can tell them all the healthy things i've done instead of their usual not eating bull.
  • alisonst76
    Options
    I have a target bikini that I wish I could rock. I keep in out on my dresser so I can see it everyday and remember what I'm working for. Also miniskirts, leggings, and NO MORE muffin top.
  • iNkedFiTmama
    iNkedFiTmama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    to look smoking hot in a bikini .. I don't care if I'm a mom, I'm not dead ..& I wanna be hotttt.
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I want to get a lift and implants!!! or a fat transfer to my girls and my butt :D some goal... lol
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I just turned 40 years old and I want to have a flat stomach and rock a bikini and have people say, "Damn! No way she is 40 years old!"
  • JanineHarrison
    JanineHarrison Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    bump