SassyCalyGirl
SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
Ok guys,
Here's your chance.............

Replies

• PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    There is a girl at my gym whose lifting magnificent weights.

She has to be a G or and H.

They opened a seperate space for her to work away from the guys.

I have NEVER been there where she has NOT been.

I am there every night ... sometimes at 6, sometimes at 9:45
  • janegalt37
    janegalt37 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    My former personal trainer. She never looked me in the eye, never smiled - ever. But the weirdest and creepiest thing about her was that she never, never said an unnecessary word to me - not even "Hi". She would meet me at the trainer desk, walk away like a robot with me following, and give me a command. When we got to the end of the routine list I had printed out, she would instruct me very briefly in the last movement, watch me do it, then leave without saying goodbye.
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • olee67
    olee67 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I've ever dealt with a creepy girl at the gym. At least none that I've noticed.. I'm usually pretty focused on what I'm doing and don't get distracted... HOWEVER! I have on complaint... Just because you're cute, or fit, or whatever... YOU STILL HAVE TO WASH YOUR FRIGGIN' WORKOUT CLOTHES... There is nothing more annoying that someone that stinks at the gym, but, I can't tell you how many times it's the "cute" girls that don't think they need to wear clean clothes.. I'm just saying...
  • sailorsiren13
    Options
    Sometimes i am guilty of being creepy chick but i'm not actually checking dudes out i'm checking out how they lift!! I want to be on the weight side so bad and can't get anyone to go with me to spot or show me how to use the equipment.....I'm envious !!!
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    funny to hear them grunt! That is pretty creepy sometimes
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I had one at my gym that was there for 3 hours every day
    would do three classes in a row. Do all the super hard moves, make you stare because she really looks like a dude and you just can't stop staring. She looked so much like Michael Jackson it wasn't funny. Really distracted me. Thank goodness she went to a different gym. Always wore bra tops and make you stare at her fake rack...
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    That's odd that they gave her her own private space.
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Oh, boy. No disrespect, but there's an older gal that falls not into the MILF or Cougar category. How I see it, put the hat on her and she's a spittin' image of the wicked witch of the west. Anyway, whenever I'm on the elliptical, she walks towards me, slows waaay the F down, smiles and stares until she passes me. Creeps me the F out.
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    That's odd that they gave her her own private space.

They had to... there were accidents happening. ( Yes, seriously )

She can't be more than 5'5, maybe 120 lbs soaking wet. Her hair is FIRE ENGINE RED ( fake, but cute ), and her rack is GINORMOUS. It doesn't jiggle in the SLIGHTEST.

Her waist is absolutely tiny, and her behind is ROUND.

She wears a cropped top and skin tight capris.

And, I kid you not.. she lifts the most massive weights I've ever seen for a girl. The only time she is in the weigh area at the gym is when she's doing squats this huge, enormous dumbell, fully weighted on both sides. ( I assume she's using the safety cage )
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Have a few at my gym...they look at you like if they're PISSED...it's some what creepy, I mean a smile won't hurt ladies...
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    It's usually the ones that don't look like they're chicks at all. D:

its_a_trap.jpg
  • 1996gtstang
    1996gtstang Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    the girls that keep turning around trying to catch you checking them out but you are just watching the tv that is over them
  • brandonrdn
    Options
    A lot of the girls at my gym are actually pretty cool. Most of them(younger ones) lift with the guys and know what they're doing. There are a few that I don't get though.

1. The woman that comes in to walk for 5 minutes on a treadmill then leaves.
    2. The two girls that walk next to each other on a treadmill and share headphones
    3. The 80 year old that decided to wear super-tight bicycle shorts to the gym
    4. The girl that sits on a machine and texts and doesn't do anything while I'm able to do 4 sets on something else.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    There's one girl who's pretty much furniture in my main gym. She sits around the weights section not doing anything at all, in full workout gear, talking to anyone who'll give her the time of day. I loved breaking her little heart - I spoke to her on Wednesday, but my only words were 'Are you using that?' No, she replied. 'Can you move then?' Her face dropped and she got up and moved onto the next poor *kitten*.
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Oh, boy. No disrespect, but there's an older gal that falls not into the MILF or Cougar category. How I see it, put the hat on her and she's a spittin' image of the wicked witch of the west. Anyway, whenever I'm on the elliptical, she walks towards me, slows waaay the F down, smiles and stares until she passes me. Creeps me the F out.

haha. Wicked Witch of the West - thanks for the laugh!!!
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Ok guys,
    Here's your chance.............

I don't know a single creepy chick at my gym.

Sorry.
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    i'm not actually checking dudes out i'm checking out how they lift!! I want to be on the weight side so bad and can't get anyone to go with me to spot or show me how to use the equipment.....I'm envious !!!

I agree. I glance over occasionally and think damn he is strong. I hope I can do that some day .
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    i was definitively getting check out at the gym while i was doing dead lifts today. they were cute, so i didn't mind. i don't like uggos.
  • Pakitalian
    Pakitalian Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    A lot of the girls at my gym are actually pretty cool. Most of them(younger ones) lift with the guys and know what they're doing. There are a few that I don't get though.

1. The woman that comes in to walk for 5 minutes on a treadmill then leaves.
    2. The two girls that walk next to each other on a treadmill and share headphones
    3. The 80 year old that decided to wear super-tight bicycle shorts to the gym
    4. The girl that sits on a machine and texts and doesn't do anything while I'm able to do 4 sets on something else.

THIS.