75 Pounds lost in 8 Months with pics

Options

Replies

• JThomas61
    Options
    Words alone cannot express how proud I am to be your friend. You are the first person who "friended" me on MFP. I had reached my goal by the time I found MFP, but you inspired me to kick it up a notch or two. Our journeys were similar. I averaged 3.21 pounds per week weight loss and had no plateaus. The last 10 pounds were slower and the hardest to lose but your KICK BUTT workouts inspired me to push myself onward to victory. Thanks, Jeff!

You help me each and every day to keep the weight lost off. I will be celebrating keeping it off 2 years March 5th. I have you especially to thank for giving me that extra incentive.

I love your pictures! You look so much younger, healthy, and fabulous today! Congratulations!!

11613466.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Jo, you inspire me to do better. I thought I did well losing weight but you my dear have kicked butt and taken names and you look fantastic, there is no way I would ever believe you were 61 if you hadn't told me. So thank you for all of your kind words and motivation. I am blessed to have friends like you!

JT
  • JThomas61
    Options
    You're progress is amazing. I was just wondering...do you feel different? I know that you probably physically feel different, but what changes have you seen in your mentality and emotional side? I think one of the biggest obstacles for dieters is their brain. Self doubt and loathing can be very powerful hinderances to our goals. Would you share a self image, physically and mentally, profile of yourself before and after?

Mentalily I am focused and sharp, emotionally well that is a bit different, I am sort of emontionally detached at the moment and afraid to put myself out there to much for fear of rejection. I have no self doubts or self loathing I have changed my life for the better and I love me! My self image is off the charts, physically I can workout for hours and not get tired, in fact I workout 6 days a week and run a fitness class for military members of my unit who are in the unsatisfactory fitness category. I run rings around people 30 years younger than myself. I will include more pics when I reach my goal of 160. Thank you for the response!
  • Simmie69
    Options
    Very awesome, you should be extremely proud!
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Totally amazing and inspiring!!!
  • bulldogmama2
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!
  • jasonmcroy
    Options
    Your transformation is very inspiring! Thanks for sharing!
    -Jason
  • jfuller957
    Options
    You're an inspiration. Your tactic is simple enough we should all be able to handle it.
  • eashelton53
    eashelton53 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wow. thats great man. One.... Thank you for your service to the country. Two congratulations on the success on your journey.
  • Ilangilang
    Ilangilang Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow, You're such an inspiration. This is what I want to hear not to eat my exercise. Because I don't believe in eating out my exercise.
  • flopsy1973
    Options
    looking good :~)
  • aminsagar123
    Options
    a new you. congrats and thanks for motivation.
  • HealthyHoney30
    HealthyHoney30 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    What an inspiring story. You've done a great job and look great. Glad things are looking up.
  • nasja1984
    nasja1984 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I re-read this story for motivation!!!
  • WhiteCoc0
    WhiteCoc0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! great job!
  • schotas
    schotas Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your hard work! It really paid off.
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, and GO AIR FORCE! :)

My six year mark is this year..
  • Teuila99
    Teuila99 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration! I am in awe at your accomplishments, that bike ride is appropriately titled! =) Thanks for sharing and thanks for your service. We salute you!!
  • rtaddlowe
    rtaddlowe Posts: 70
    Options
    Great story, great perseverance, great results. Most of all thank you for sharing this is what can inspire many.
  • Troyeee
    Troyeee Posts: 9
    Options
    Very cool, and thanks for the inspiration. I got to around 420 at my heaviest, but I'm 360 now. I just stopped trying to lose more after a nasty injury. But no more excuses now. I'm back on track and I'm using this app and Sports-Tracker. This diary is making it really easy for me to be mindful of what I'm eating and drinking. I could use some buddies since I'm new here.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Mentally I am focused and sharp, and while I once felt emotionally detached and was afraid to put myself out there for fear of rejection I have gotten to the point where this is no longer an issue in my life. I am as emotionally strong as I am physically and mentally!

There. Fixed that for ya. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!