Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

Options

Replies

• julial84
    julial84 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to order it, but the money is what's stopping me....what to do, what to do!!!!!!!!

ANY advise from people who have gotten and used it - is it worth the cash?

Help!

thanks!!
  • Stumbleine
    Stumbleine Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I think I'm ordering this as well. I'm very nervous about paying so much for it though. I would like to hear more from people who have tried it for encouragement, haha.
  • RaeGrygier
    RaeGrygier Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I think it's worth the money. Think about it...you get 15 different workouts for $120 (plus shipping). If you paid $10 for each workout like all of Jillian's other videos, it would be $150. Plus, you get a resistance band. You get the workout shedule, 7 day kickstart plan, and a 90-day meal plan with a ton of recipes. So I do think it's worth it....if you do it and stick to it.

You get a 90-day meal plan. She has a menu for each of the 90 days. Along with it are all the recipes you would need for the meal plan. I am not doing the meal plan. I'm doing it for the workouts. But I think it would be easy to follow because she completely tells you what to do and gives you the recipes. I think if you followed it for 90 days, then it would be easy for you to continue on.

I hope that helps!

Day 4:
    Today Workout 1 was on my schedule. So I did that and then right after I did Cardio 1 for some extra cardio today. It was awesome doing them back to back. In Workout 1 this morning, I did all of the moves advanced if there was a way to. Workout 1 is a little easier, so doing more advanced moves really helped make it more challenging for me. For example, instead of just doing squats, I did jump squats.
  • julial84
    julial84 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback - I'm going to prder it....I just hope I dont start slacking off with the daily workouts - maybe the amount I'm spending will keep me on track hahaha! :)
  • RaeGrygier
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback - I'm going to prder it....I just hope I dont start slacking off with the daily workouts - maybe the amount I'm spending will keep me on track hahaha! :)

I don't think you'll slack off. There is a workout schedule that you are supposed to follow and I'm sure you'll make sure to get them done. Plus, they are only 30 minutes. :)
  • Sgrossman2004
    Options
    I would like to order it aswell. I have started the 17 day diet anyone hear of that I have been on it since Jan 2,2012 and started at 244.5 Now at 227 as of Feb 8,2012. Oh yeah 17 lbs down . I have not been working out just can seem to find enough energry to do it, but i want to so where do you order it from.
  • RaeGrygier
    Options
  • jillianfan317
    jillianfan317 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine 2day I already preordered her kickbox fastfix in Dec. I'm so excited to be gettin these dvds
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I've considered doing this. I've been rotating 5 of Jillian's dvds and including cardio along with them. I feel like it has been hugely successful. Only lost 12 pounds, but the inches I have lost have been awesome. My body has a tendency to gain muscle fast (an ex college athlete) so I'm trying not to focus on the weight and focus more on the size of my body and the muscle tone.

ANYWAYS, please keep us updated on how the dvds are. I'm a little worried that the intensity won't be high enough for me. I've pretty much progressed the last level of all of JM's dvds SO I don't want to backtrack. Are there any higher fitness pals out there that are doing the body revolution and only trying to lose less than 20 pounds? I'd like to hear your results :)
  • RaeGrygier
    Options
    I've considered doing this. I've been rotating 5 of Jillian's dvds and including cardio along with them. I feel like it has been hugely successful. Only lost 12 pounds, but the inches I have lost have been awesome. My body has a tendency to gain muscle fast (an ex college athlete) so I'm trying not to focus on the weight and focus more on the size of my body and the muscle tone.

ANYWAYS, please keep us updated on how the dvds are. I'm a little worried that the intensity won't be high enough for me. I've pretty much progressed the last level of all of JM's dvds SO I don't want to backtrack. Are there any higher fitness pals out there that are doing the body revolution and only trying to lose less than 20 pounds? I'd like to hear your results :)

I just started Body Rev this week. Today was Day 5. I really don't need to lose weight. I just workout 5 to 6 days a week and I love Jillian and all her videos so that's why I got it. I'm doing it in hopes that I tone up even more...get ripped! My husband is doing it with me and he does have weight to lose.

Workouts 1 and 2 are not as intense as I'm used to, but they are good workouts. Jillian has said that the workouts get progressively harder. So Workouts 3 and 4 that I start in a week, will be harder than Workouts 1 and 2. I know Jillian will not dissapoint and that these workouts will be killer. I will definitely keep you posted on what I think about the workouts, but I still do Workous 1 and 2 next week. So once I move on to Workouts 3 and 4, I'll let you know if they are more difficult.
  • Rachel_RN_BSN
    Rachel_RN_BSN Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • danyeld619
    danyeld619 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine yesterday! Can't wait to get started!`
  • KateB1982
    KateB1982 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation! I've just sent hubby on a mission to get me this! :)
  • Fit2befitZ
    Fit2befitZ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Count me in I just ordered it too!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I want to order this, but its too pricey and not sure if my husband will agree :indifferent: He doesn't work out at all and I've been trying to get him to join me on this "lifestyle" and he has not been interested until about 2 weeks ago.. he surprisingly mentioned that he wants to buy insanity :huh: I was so surprised and said if he did that I would join insanity with him, but now that I seen this JM's Body Revolution and now I want that lol. I wonder if I can get him to do this with me... sigh wish me luck ladies :wink:
  • LPinTheD
    LPinTheD Posts: 129
    Options
    I received my copy today!! Day 1 of my 90-day body revolution starts tomorrow! Please friend me if you are starting this program - after previewing it tonite I will need all the support I can get ;-)

I just ordered it today... sent you a friend request :)
  • gorden05
    Options
    I think I'm going to order it and start March 1st.... Can someone tell me if all the workouts are only 30 minutes? That would fit perfectly for me as I have the same concern on the length of time you need to devote to similar workout plans daily.
  • BaileyBoo13524
    BaileyBoo13524 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to order it and start March 1st.... Can someone tell me if all the workouts are only 30 minutes? That would fit perfectly for me as I have the same concern on the length of time you need to devote to similar workout plans daily.

Yes only 30 mins! You have the option to do doubles which is 60 mins. But all of the workouts are 30-35 mins including warm up and cool down!
  • mzjstef
    mzjstef Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    My order should be here this week! Can't wait!!:smile:
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Mine better be here this week. I am getting jealous of all the people that have started already. Lol. Keep up the great work!
    We are all going to look and feel SO fantastic and strong.

We ROCK!