Piercings...do you have them?

Options

Replies

• r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    mine was more than a cold poke! it literally felt like a jolt of electricity through my whole body. my piercer situates girls a specific way. one leg on the table and one leg down and to the left of him. mainly because when he does it most times the girl's lower half lifts off the table. i know i jolted and kicked my leg!! he could have gotten hit in the face or worse had my leg been anywhere else!!!

but, it didn't hurt and it didn't hurt afterwards either........

If you can get over the awkwardness of showing you vajayjay to a random person it's a little cold poke and your done lol!
  • temporarywings
    Options
    2 rings on the right side of my nose,
    Lower lip,
    top of my ear,
    12mm holes in both ears :))
  • siljamilja
    Options
    I don't have any except my ears but I'd like to have one in my upper lip but somehow I feel like I'm too old to get one now. I'm 22 lol so Idk what's making me feel this way. I've been thinking about getting it done next summer tho so we'll see :)
  • ShawtyLatina
    ShawtyLatina Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm totally scared of tatoos myself but i have no problem with the piercings. I have 20 in total with 6 being dermal going down my back.

I love every single one of them. The one that I didn't even feel was the tongue. I had to ask the piercest if it was in. lol. The second least painful were the nipples. Every body is different, but for me, It hurt for a second and then there was just a kind of steady pressure. You'll probably feel that for a few days. Then it's over. Just like that.

I did start with getting just the one. But then I went back just 3 wks ago for the other. the unpierced one was getting jealous of being deprived the extra sensitivity. :)

One tip... Depending on the size of your nipple, I would def suggest you ask the piercest to place it as close to the base as possible. some tend to do it midway. And all that does is get your nipple stuck on lacy bras. I actually had to go back on the first one and have him redo it because of that. But i knew better for piercing number two. less hiccups means faster healing.

Good luck with it!
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Little silver hoop in my left nostril... I've had it for five years. I may take it out soon.
  • grimmaster1983
    Options
    had my bottom lip pierced took it out and my eyebrow is still pierced, tattoos on the other hand, left arm is full, both legs nearly full, top of right arm, inner lip and tongue tattooed lol, and my erm.. member lol
  • em9371
    em9371 Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    had my bottom lip pierced took it out and my eyebrow is still pierced, tattoos on the other hand, left arm is full, both legs nearly full, top of right arm, inner lip and tongue tattooed lol, and my erm.. member lol

ouch, some strange tattooing places, have never heard of tongues being done!!!

ive got 4 in one ear, 6 in the other and my bellybutton. not worn that for a long time, it will be going back in when i get down to goal :)
    i used to have my nose done but it got infected so that had to go. always wanted my lower lip doing but i would have got my *kitten* kicked at work!!
  • lookslikeyoda
    lookslikeyoda Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I have had tons of piercings, tunnels & tattoos but I've never attempted getting my nipples done. I don't even like them getting touched. I might go the extreme body mod and get them removed?
  • jankleberry
    Options
    I have my ears, nose, 2 in my lip and tounge. I did have my nipple done but fell out while I was pregnant and didnt put it back in. The pain of the piercing wasnt too bad but the healing took months and months and I just didnt think it was worth it.
  • m0dizzle
    m0dizzle Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I have my ears pierced. 3 on one side, two on the other and then my cartilage- which is a ***** and always getting infected.
  • seanian
    seanian Posts: 103
    Options
    My nipples (had them out for a few years but just had them redone) and I might get mt eyebrow done again one day...
  • marquesajen
    Options
    If you don't want it, don't get it. Just cause you said you'd do it, doesn't mean you have to. Research it and if you go through with it get it done at a clean and reputable place with certified piercers.

I have gauged ears (5/8"), two regular holes on each ear that I don't use, an upper ear piercing I don't use, septum ring, and nostril ring.
  • Mama2CnR
    Mama2CnR Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I just have regular ear peircings + cartiledge on top of one ear + nose and tongue. I feel like I'm getting "too old" for the tongue peircing though lol I got it done when I was 16.

I have 3 tattoos - lower back otherwise known as "tramp stamp" lol and both wrists on the inner side.
  • xcrushx28
    xcrushx28 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Yes, one piercing ;)
  • fguillory
    Options
    I got my nipples done, two conch rings, my lobes, a helix,my labret and a tragus. I had two tragus but one rejected.
    My advice? Sea Salt, use it. Dont use alcohol or that h20cean spray. Sea salt is your best friend.
    if your piercing is acting funny go to the shop. Piercers love to help. If you are getting a bump on your piercing or a scar. Make some asprin paste, tea tree oil is good too. ^_^
  • fguillory
    Options
    Oh and nipple piercings don't hurt that much. Compared to my conch (thickest part of your ear) these puppies were a breeze lol.
  • Jessb1985
    Jessb1985 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I have 8 at the moment

4 in my left ear, 2 bottom 2 top
    3 in my right ear, 2 bottom + tragus
    Tounge - had for 9 years now
    Bellybutton
    Had my lip done last year but kept getting caught on my teeth so I took that one out :)

I'd like one more in my right ear in the fold up the top (don't know the name) and I think i'm done.

No tattoos. Can't decide what or where so I don't need one at this stage!
  • tnrown87
    tnrown87 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I did it! I piereced the left nipple! It didn't hurt at first, but now it is a little sore, not as bad as I had thought! I did it in ST. Augstine, at a place called Ms. Deborah's Fountain of Youth! FANTASTIC PLACE!!!! Thank you all for the input!!!!
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    I did it! I piereced the left nipple! It didn't hurt at first, but now it is a little sore, not as bad as I had thought! I did it in ST. Augstine, at a place called Ms. Deborah's Fountain of Youth! FANTASTIC PLACE!!!! Thank you all for the input!!!!
    glad you like it! just make sure to do the salt water soaks and be gentle with it for a while :)
  • martini83
    martini83 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Both nipples, ears, belly button, tongue, and a monroe. (upper left lip to look like a beauty mark). congrats on your new piercing enjoy it ;P