June 1 is in 20 weeks!

Options

Replies

• iishnova
    iishnova Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Update! So the past two days have been horrible eating for me. I was staying out of town over night after a long train ride and I ended up having dinner at a curry restaurant. Probably too much dinner. Followed by a night of not sleeping well and catching an early train home. When I got home I was so...bleh...that I rolled off the wagon and didn't bother to care what I ate. Back to working hard tomorrow because the only person I'm hurting with that behavior is me!

I hope all of you are having better luck than I am! How is everyone doing with their Valentine's Day goals?
  • ashleighk90
    ashleighk90 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Update! So the past two days have been horrible eating for me. I was staying out of town over night after a long train ride and I ended up having dinner at a curry restaurant. Probably too much dinner. Followed by a night of not sleeping well and catching an early train home. When I got home I was so...bleh...that I rolled off the wagon and didn't bother to care what I ate. Back to working hard tomorrow because the only person I'm hurting with that behavior is me!

I hope all of you are having better luck than I am! How is everyone doing with their Valentine's Day goals?

Thanks for the encouragement on meeting my goal early! I didn't set the bar very high, because I know I'm getting down to the last 15lbs and that's where weigh-loss starts to slow down. I wanted to make sure that my goals were realistic. =]

That's rough, but life happens! Know that while you may see a little gain, it's mostly water-retention. Also, maybe next time you can try to pack something to-go on your next train ride? Try to learn something from it and move on. It's only one day, versus the many, many days you have made good choices. =]
  • jpoulsen2
    jpoulsen2 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    So far still on track for my valentine's goal - two pounds to go and one week to get there, it's sounding possible. If I keep up this rate I will be able to do even better than my initial June goal! I know it's going to get harder and harder as I go, but so far I'm pretty excited on how well things are working out!
  • kylee_marie
    kylee_marie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I am doing well... have brought my lunch every single day but 1 for the last 30 days... i am hoping to be down 15lbs total by Vday (3 more to go) and 40 total by June1... just now feeling comfortable enough to start incorporating some exercise... now just have to fit it in with this crazy schedule!!!
  • iishnova
    Options
    Only a few days left til V-day! I am doing better than I thought and I hope all of you are doing great!
  • xmandadollx
    xmandadollx Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I want to be in this challenge, too. Is it too late? I am 5'5 and 212 pounds. I hope to be 180 by June. Goal weight is 150. Anyone who wants some extra support, feel free to add me :)
  • dana61681
    Options
    ill join too i would like to lose 40lbs by summer i already lost 22lbs on weight watchers in three months but my subscription is up im so glad i found this site and the best thing is its free and you get the same great support
  • ShardeRenee
    ShardeRenee Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    i want to join. this is my babybday and we are having a beach party. i need to be atleast 50down.
  • thinclo
    thinclo Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'l join! June 1st is my 22nd birthday so I'd love to have hit my goal weight of 140lbs or less by then. That means il have to lose around 2lbs per week ...i think I could do it!

14580293.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like! I, too, am 5'6 - but I am 37 lol. I am currently 165 - I have lost 13 pounds in 5 weeks. I'm not aiming for a specific number by June 1st, but with about 17 pounds to my goal, that would be great to be there by then. :) I log everyday, every thing. Yesterday I logged ONE jellybean, that's how anal I am. (of course, I also logged other foods) :smile:
  • ashleighk90
    ashleighk90 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Valentine's Day is in two days!! How is everyone doing with their goals?!

Met my weight goal a couple weeks early, so now as for being under 140 by V-day, today (my weigh-in day) I am at 138.8. =]

The exercise goal I definitely won't make but I made an effort! =]
  • iishnova
    Options
    Valentine's Day is in two days!! How is everyone doing with their goals?!

Met my weight goal a couple weeks early, so now as for being under 140 by V-day, today (my weigh-in day) I am at 138.8. =]

The exercise goal I definitely won't make but I made an effort! =]

Congratulations! I'm not going to make mine but I have been eating healthier and getting in more veggies. Yesterday I was walking around for several hours at a festival, followed by a walk to an aquarium, followed by walking around downtown Hiroshima (currently living in Japan). I didn't eat as well as normally (by a long shot) but it was a lot more walking than I normally get in.

I WILL reach my June 1st goal. Determination!
  • FruitLoop05317
    Options
    im in i need to work on logging absolutely everything...also i want to lose 60 lbs by july...i think with hard work i can do it!!!
  • ashleab37
    ashleab37 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 108.9kg (239lb) and want to be under 90 (198lb) by the start of June!
  • fran1515
    fran1515 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 75 lbs by June 1st my daughters birthday is that weekend.
    I want to weigh 250 lbs..... I started at 325 lbs
    On valentines day I want to have lost 15 lbs. My reward will be a massage.
    I have meet my goal early on weigh in today I was at 289 down 6 lbs this week which puts me down. 21 for this mini challange and 36 lbs since the 1st of the year.
  • cassmonster
    cassmonster Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE 40 (or 50) pounds GONE by June 1st!!! I am 5'5' and 188lbs as well !! I have no issue logging, but my issue is sticking with exercise, and eating junk even though I know its not helpful to my issue. (I was 240lbs 2 years ago!). Any support is welcome!!!!!
  • emcurry11
    Options
    it would be awesome if too could do 60 by July...
  • iishnova
    Options
    Stay motivated and you can make your goals realities! What motivates you?

I am motivated by want to get in better shape so I can keep up with my 3 year old goddaughter and my nephews (6&8)
  • cocobrum
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge.
  • cocobrum
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    I am getting married on June 23th 2012 and I would like to loose 20-30lbs by then. I know that I only have 4 1/2 months to do this but I know that with support and motivation that I can do this. My current weight is 185 and I would like to be in the 160's by my wedding date. If any of you would like to add me to their page please let me know

This week I commit to tracking all of my food and staying on track during the weekend as well.

Lets do this!!!