Name 1 odd/unique/unusual fact about yourself

Options

Replies

• twilightsm
    Options
    voc0mh.jpg

My eyes are ****ing enormous. It may be contrast-y (old, high school era camwhore photos haha) but that's not enhanced at all.

i1f90h.jpg

Just to compare to this picture I took right now, no makeup or weird lighting. Still freakishly big. (My friend didn't believe I didn't shop the pic until I showed her this one lmfao.)

Um... are you CreepyChan? Your top picture looks suspiciously like her.... o.0
  • Pinkmaddycat
    Pinkmaddycat Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    This is a very interesting, funny and putting your life in perspective thread all rolled into to one.

I do this weird thing where i tense my arms and fingers and shake whenever i wash my hands.....I do it when they are under running water and then if i am out even when i try really hard to concentrate and think about what I am about to do the second i put them under a hand dryer i do it.

Its like its involuntary if you were to see me do, buts its not. I cannot stay still and relax them throughout this process.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5 feet tall... with shoes on.

Pretty unusual for a 23 year old male, no? Well, pretty unusual for any 23 year old of any sex, actually. LOL.
  • alorick
    alorick Posts: 194
    Options
    I crack every crackable bone in my body. Not good, I know. But it feels SO good.
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I have allergies really bad and make a bull frog noise in the back of my throat to scratch it. I guess the vibrations are what scrath it. I have scared a kid or two making that noise. :)
  • michellemaeb
    michellemaeb Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5 feet tall... with shoes on.

Pretty unusual for a 23 year old male, no? Well, pretty unusual for any 23 year old of any sex, actually. LOL.

My daughter is really short she will be lucky to reach 5' by the time she's done growing, she's 15 and 4'5" now
  • Josedavid
    Josedavid Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I am originary Spanish but now living in Saudi Arabia, is it not awkward enough? haha
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Music usually makes me feel tense and nervous.
  • DeenieWeenie
    DeenieWeenie Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    voc0mh.jpg

My eyes are ****ing enormous. It may be contrast-y (old, high school era camwhore photos haha) but that's not enhanced at all.

Just wondering....have you ever been tested for Graves Disease? That's often a symptom of bulging eyes like you have. Typically you should not see the whites above or below the iris (only on the sides of your eyes). Just wondering. :flowerforyou:

I was going to ask the same thing! I have Graves disease and hyperthyroidism.
  • sgutteridge
    Options
    I was offically diagnosed as a chocoholic (now recovered) after my consumption reached 2kgs (yes that 4.4lbs) of Dairy Milk per day.

I'm not surposed to eat bars of chocloate at all as the addition is easy to retrigger (only 1 relaps in 10 years).
  • a_robinson86
    a_robinson86 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have a birth mark at the bottom of my stomach that strongly resembles Australia! The weird thing though is my cousin (who's 16 years older than me) has the exact same birth mark in the exact same place!! Strange or what?! lol
    Also when I was pregnant with my eldest son I just knew what day he'd be born on like I had some sort of psychic link with him or something. I was due on 30th may 2007 but I just knew he'd be born the following Tuesday on the 5th of June! I actually went into labour in the early hours of the Sunday morning so I thought 'oh well I must have been wrong' but I ended up having a very long labour and I didn't give birth until the Tuesday afternoon! He was born on 05/06/07 so I never have an excuse to forget his birthday!
  • Nickwa76
    Nickwa76 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    hey :) I can make a shamrock with my tongue ....no where near as impressive as some of the other "oddities" on here!

:flowerforyou:
  • abvickrey
    abvickrey Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to hear stories about you coming out of a coma!
  • abvickrey
    abvickrey Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Seventeen years ago, I was hit by a car and sustained immediately life-threatening injuries and was in a coma for weeks. Head damage, brain trauma, multiple compound fractures, etc. Wasn't supposed to survive. Wasn't supposed to come out of the coma three weeks later with an intact, functional brain. Docs were amazed at my progress, but told me I would never walk again unassisted. Today, I walk 3 to 5 miles EVERY day...because I can. I have dozens of implanted metal bits holding me together, but you'd never tell by looking at me. Aside from a slight limp, it's all just something that happened long ago and I barely remember any of it anyway. But I can tell you stories about coming out of a coma... :)

God is good!

I would LOVE to hear stories about you coming out of a coma!
  • SerenityKorin
    SerenityKorin Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    love cheese but hate cheesecake

I'm the exact opposite. Haha, I love cheesecake, but hate cheese.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    such a cool thread. I was reading about people needing the fan on, even in winter, and it reminded me- I need covers, even in the most humid, horribly hot summer night- I will have at least the sheet on. Somewhere I will strike a balance between what clothes I'm wearing and how many covers, but I WILL have the covers on :) The clothes will be sacrificed if needed :tongue: but then of course, that brings up my obsession with comfy pajama pants.... it never ends!!! :frown:

Ditto to this! I'm the exact same way!!! :wink:

I have the fan on usually directed at my face or above my head but I also have 2 quilts on as I need the weight on me to sleep. I grew up with no air conditioning and my mom would go nuts because I would wrap up tight in a blanket to be able to sleep.
  • SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I put EVERYTHING in my pillow.
    Flashlights, lube, alarm clock, phone, laptop, extra t-shirt, a few bottles of water...

Yup...
  • SaketoKim
    SaketoKim Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm a STAR WARS FANATIC
  • SaketoKim
    SaketoKim Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I put EVERYTHING in my pillow.
    Flashlights, lube, alarm clock, phone, laptop, extra t-shirt, a few bottles of water...

Yup...
    LUBE? oh lord. :)