The Origin of your Profile Name

Options

Replies

• CookieGem
    CookieGem Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I am absolutely obsessed with cookies and my name in gemma. I love my profile name lol.
  • wigglelee
    Options
    hi ,, mine is wigglelee as when i move, seems everything turns to shake, like jello-,,hahah or maybe, it s for that new song,,, wigglw wiggle wiggle,,im sexy and i know it,,hahaaha,,,no definitly jello- reasons,,,,,lol
  • Sariebon
    Sariebon Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I always use SaLouLa as my screen name.

Sa is the first two letters of my first name, Lou are the first three letters of my middle name and La is the first two letters of my last name.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    First initial, last name. Tada! :tongue:
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Well, Elemental because of the skateboarding company, and just because I love the whole element idea (I'm referring to fire, water, air, earth, but the periodic table elements are chill too haha), and Escapee because I want to escape...idk, my state of unfitness I suppose, or the elements? Lol. :D
  • olee67
    olee67 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    When I was a hockey referee, we were required to wear our last name on the back of our jersey for pro, college, and junior games. The first three letters of my last name are OLE, so, instead of yelling my whole last name, it got shortened to OLEE (hard E, not a skateboard trick,) 67 is an old playing number. People to this day still call me Ole..
  • CurlyJ49
    Options
    Curly is my nickname and J49 is my badge number.
  • shadowkitty22
    shadowkitty22 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Some people have such interesting profile names. Why not share your story?

Rogue is my favourite X-men character. 1979 is the year of my birth. The x and _ were things I had to add a long time ago because Rogue1979 was already taken at the time.

Go!

Haha seems that we had similar inspirations. Mine is because I went through an X-men phase as well and really liked Shadowcat at the time but I had to make it cutesy and so it became shadowkitty and the 22 is because I like the number 2 so why not have 2 of them. :)
  • stewartcarden
    Options
    its my name ;p
  • rainunrefined
    rainunrefined Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    My nickname, which is a shortened version of my name Lorraine. And the numbers are the date of birth of a very dear friend of mine who passed away.
  • abrn93
    abrn93 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    AB- initials RN-what I do now 93 when I got out of USAF and started nursing school
  • Nickwa76
    Nickwa76 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Mine comes as a derivitive of my name, Nicky, my god children as they were growing up could never pronounce it, :tongue: so first I was Ninny, then child No 2= Noo Noo, Child no 4=Giggy and also Nickwa-this was child no 3.

To this day- all of the above names I answer to :):wink:
  • DEGiltz
    DEGiltz Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Our last name is GILTZ ... which get misspelled and/or mispronounced just about 98% of the time as GLITZ.

So I figure, why fight it ... I like a little glitz in my life! : )
  • Babygirl928
    Babygirl928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    all through highschool (when I was the shape I want to be) All my friends called me babygirl, I was the youngest in the group lol. They still call me that today and all of my friends along the way picked it up :) 928 is my birthday LOL. this was neat reading...awesome idea
  • abrn93
    abrn93 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    AB- initials RN-what I do now 93 when I got out of USAF and started nursing school
  • NMandaMarie
    NMandaMarie Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Well, I started with NM, the state I was born in and lived in for 22 years, then took that and mashed it with Manda (my nickname), and added Marie (my middlename for good measure).

This was my name on my very first email account and I have had it ever since!
  • enigrebua
    enigrebua Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Enigrebua = Aubergine backwards. It's my favourite colour and I do enjoy the vegetable as well.

I believe the USA equivalent of an aubergine is eggplant :)
  • ADM1979
    ADM1979 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Mine is relatively simple. My husband's name is Meca and I'm his girl! :heart:

Great minds must think alike cause mine is as simple as yours! My boyfriends name is Kimo and I am his gal!
    ;)
  • Bella3119
    Options
    Bella means attractive or beautiful in Italian. I had very low self esteem ever since I was born. I got fed up with feeling ugly all the time so I started to call myself Bella online. It worked!! I'm not an angry bitter person to myself anymore. I've forgiven myself.

3119 are my daughters' birthdates.

Have a great day everyone!!
  • inchestopinch
    inchestopinch Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    name of my blog lol and it is 'fitting'... i have too many inches to pinch that i'm trying to get rid of :blushing: