Options

Replies

• mintberry
    mintberry Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Mint...berry...crunch! ..from South Park XD
  • lovinbeinold
    Options
    Mine is lovinbeinold. This breaks down to lovin' bein' old. There's a story behind this. I was born with a childhood cancer and not expected to live beyond 5 to 8 years old. I'm now 66 years old and have lead a life I'm happy I got to live.

Aging ain't for wimps they say, and yes it does have its challenges. But even at that, I am so happy for so much about it. I look at my hands and see wrinkles I didn't have as a child, and I cherish those wrinkles. How close I came to never being able to enjoy them!

Age has its compensations and rewards as well. I don't worry much about my looks now, but do approach my life now from a health point of view. I relax when I relax. I can clear my mind in ways I couldn't when younger.

Oh, I loved my younger years, so intense sometimes. And although I know I had huge disappointments and horrible things happened here and there along the journey, when I look back, I see it all with gentler eyes than I used to.

So, I'm grateful to be alive. I came so close to missing many, many years. I am so thankful for it, and so happy to be old now.
  • kiters
    kiters Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Bella means attractive or beautiful in Italian. I had very low self esteem ever since I was born. I got fed up with feeling ugly all the time so I started to call myself Bella online. It worked!! I'm not an angry bitter person to myself anymore. I've forgiven myself.

3119 are my daughters' birthdates.

Have a great day everyone!!

Well you are Beauitful!

My Dad Since I was born Called me Kiter Weeter. I'll be 29 and to this day he calls me Weeter. My friends found it hilarious and began calling me Kiters and it stuck.
  • viclee1
    viclee1 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    not too exciting here Vicki is my first name (short for Victoria) Lee is my middle name. Hubby came up with viclee one day and I liked it, used it for stuff like this ever since :)
  • SuperSnoopy
    SuperSnoopy Posts: 3,464 Member
    Options
    I'm just mad on Snoopy from the Peanuts cartoon strip.

I collect anything snoopy, I have hundreds of items, I have two snoopy tattoo's on my arms.

Lets face it he is the cleverest dog on the planet!!
    Dont you all agree?
  • tronapage
    Options
    I'm from the tiny desert town of Trona, CA and I worked as a library page in our local branch library for close to 20 yrs...ergo, Tronapage. :)
  • redhd_n_nc
    redhd_n_nc Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am a redhead in North Carolina.... I've been using it for years since it is cute :-)
  • ZazzyAmber
    Options
    because....I am a zazzy person=)
  • Semichrist
    Semichrist Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Semichrist was a nickname given to me in high school... I've had long hair most of my life, and I have birthmarks on my right hand and right ankle - half of the stigmata...
  • MsBaby117
    MsBaby117 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    When I was growing up my siblings started calling me "Baby" because I was the baby of the family...That name Baby has stuck with me my whole life even once I became an adult. The little kids in my neighborhood now call me "Miss Baby" (respectful kids anyway)...I thought that was cute and got it on my personal plates on my vehicle but had to shorten it to MsBaby to fit on the plates...Thus the name MsBaby...the 117 is my birthday - November 7th...
  • Whimpy10
    Options
    My is because my husband calls me Whimpy since he was in the first gulf war ( I whined alot) nd 10 because my husbnad said I would always be a 10 to him :wink:
  • MrsBoney
    Options
    BD is my son's initials and I'm proud to be his Momma!
  • Horskrzy
    Horskrzy Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    My user name is quite easy if you sound it out. Nuf said.
  • minuet42
    Options
    I'm a big Star Trek fan, and one of my favorite episodes (for it's camp, I'll admit) is one where Riker is in an alternate reality and Minuet, a character he created in the holodeck, is his wife. When he remembers that it is in fact a creation and not an actual woman, he growls, "Minuet!" and does an angry Riker-lean, which my brother and I find hilarious to this day (I'm snickering right now as I type this). So, as my real name is ubercommon, I became minuet42 (the answer to life, the universe, and everything) in much of my online presence.
  • flibberdajibbitt
    flibberdajibbitt Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    It's a misspelling of flibbertigibbet. I picked this name a good ten years ago and have lived with the misspelling ever since!

Flibbertigibbet is a Middle English word referring to a flighty or whimsical person, usually a young woman. In modern use, it is used as a slang term, especially in Yorkshire, for a gossipy or overly talkative person. Its origin is in a meaningless representation of chattering. [1] It does not always apply to females, however; it has also been used to describe Jiminy Cricket due to his whimsical, chatty nature
  • lexximan
    lexximan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    In a locker room in high school. It is my super hero name.
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Mine is more just a universal name. Even though everyone calls me Nickie, I'm technically Christine. so cnsmith, Christine Nicole Smith ha ha.

I have funny gamer tag names though.... Nickie of course is always taken, so when my hubby made my XBox Live account, he called it Spoiled Nickie... and it wasn't taken so now both my XBox and Sony accounts are Spoiled Nickie heh. :)
  • futuresize8
    futuresize8 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Futuresize8 is pretty self explanatory... :happy:

But what the heck will I call myself once I get to be a size 8?!?! GASP! I didn't think about that...hmmm...

But I will get there...I will i will i will i will! :bigsmile:
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Mine is pretty easy. I'm 5'0" and I like to run. Hence, The Petite Runner :)
  • futuresize8
    futuresize8 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Mine is more just a universal name. Even though everyone calls me Nickie, I'm technically Christine. so cnsmith, Christine Nicole Smith ha ha.

I have funny gamer tag names though.... Nickie of course is always taken, so when my hubby made my XBox Live account, he called it Spoiled Nickie... and it wasn't taken so now both my XBox and Sony accounts are Spoiled Nickie heh. :)

Ummm....is that WEEZER in your profile pic?!?!?!? :)