• christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Bobby Brown!

YESSSSSSSS!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Everyone on my walk who did not have their dogs on a leash! After being bitten four tiimes and knowing the dogs smell my fear I would love to smack their owners.
  • Amberchalon
    Amberchalon Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    My stupid ex-boyfriend--- I wish I could smack, kick and punch him right now!
  • scinamon1
    scinamon1 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    myself who can't do this STUPID essay even though its 2am and I've been working on it since last Tuesday.

my tutor who set such a stupid essay AND said it was due 'weds 14th feb' WTF? If we hand it in late we get zero, but you've totally screwed up the dates. I don't want to fail my degree because you cant read a calender.

SMACK.
  • CSummers316
    Options
    Every darn day, someone comes into my life who just deserves to be smacked. It never fails, and is usually just for doing really stupid crap... So far, that would be my brother, who constantly interrupts me when I am answering his questions and then when I get pissed, he says "I'm not trying to start a fight."

Then shut the f up and listen!
  • SilverStrychnine
    SilverStrychnine Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Today I'd like to smack my housemate, square in the effing face.

I am sick to bleeping death of her commenting on my life and my situation WITHOUT knowing what the bleep they're actually talking about.

Apparently $100 a week in rent is "bleep all". Sure, to some, it may well be. When I'm only receiving $180 a week, that's a pretty big chunk. So what do I need to do? Get a job, obviously. Sure, not that hard is it? I mean, I've only applied for over 150 jobs in the last month alone. I guess I just need to "look harder".

Wouldn't you think that having a third person move in and pay rent make things easier on everyone? So why the bleep hasn't it? Why are things HARDER on everyone? Where is all the money going? How are you so "hard up"? I'm really confused as to how you can claim to be "struggling to make ends meet" when you've got a full pantry, food literally falling out of the fridge, and you're still talking about going meat shopping. Know what I'm living on? Bread and salad. That's it. That is it. You know, maybe if you didn't have 5 massive takeaways a bleeping week, you might not be so "hard up".

And STOP getting your 14 year old to do everything for you. Get out of the bed and get your own damn water bottle. The fridge is literally 7 metres away from you. The exercise in that alone would do you good. You're obese, not an invalid.

Sorry everyone, I just REALLY needed to get that off my chest!
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    My husband's fine *kitten*...he is so hot!
  • SilverStrychnine
    SilverStrychnine Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    the person who told me I was "too skinny" today and to not lose more weight.

background: I am 5'4 I am 135- I want to be 130 (the middle of my healthy range) I am a size 6. I am healthy- I look healthy. stop judging me from my old fat self. I have work too hard to be healthy not skinny. :explode:

Someone sounds jealous!
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Today I'd like to smack myself.

Honestly, I've been in a c*nt mood all day and I know I was a prick to a few people in the midst of it unnecessarily.
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    My ex.... just for my pleasure. Not a bad guy or anything, but I would really just love to beat the crap out of him.

BLOW TO THE FACE!
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    Lol, I love it!
  • CreepyOne
    CreepyOne Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    The *kitten* of the lady on front of me lol
  • sexycheesemonkey
    sexycheesemonkey Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Lol, I love it!

^This
  • twilightfan20
    twilightfan20 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    The governor of Louisiana, Bobby Jindal! His smack has been long over due!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    ....my b!tch up. Change my pitch up.....
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    MY husband <smack, smack. smack>
    These jobs that are not responding back to me <sssmmmmmaaaacckkk>
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    JJ's sexy *kitten* ;) mmmm
  • neenaj33
    neenaj33 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    JJ's sexy *kitten* ;) mmmm

Mmmm ....Smack me and I'll smack ya back!
  • catlady66
    Options
    My daughter's boyfriend <*smack*> because he hasn't found a job in a year, don't think he's even trying. And the daughter <*smack*> for staying with him. Also to my same daughter because she can't stay in the hospital with a serious kidney infection without sneaking outside for a cigarette and <*smack*> threatening to discharge herself when they tell her she can't do that!
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    This morning, myself for getting up to do a workout DVD and just not being into it, so not exercising. Sigh.