Any short ladies(under 5ft4in) under or goal is under 130lbs

Options

Replies

• healthyasianmom
    healthyasianmom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 2". I was 188 pounds on December 29, 2011. I joined a fitness gym and have been going to the gym everyday. I spent an hour on the elliptical, and an hour doing strength. With the help of MFP, I am now 175 lb.
  • ColeyBear08
    ColeyBear08 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my goal weight is 110-125. It really depends on how I feel when I finally get to 125. If I feel like I could lose more I'll shoot for 110. I started at 195.2 and am currently 171.2.
  • tararar
    Options
    I'm 5'2-ish and i started at 168 and am now down to 142. My goal weight's under 130, I don't have an exact number I'm just gonna work as hard as I can until I feel like I'm at a weight that I'm happy with. I started off doing p90x lean and am now just finishing up p90x classic and about to start p90x2. I'm plateauing a bit now so I'm hoping that'll help jump start the weight loss again. I'm also trying to add more than just the one workout a day in, maybe some extra cardio or something but I'm really struggling trying to find something and forcing myself to set aside the extra time. Now that it'll be getting warmer out I'm gonna try and walk and jog a lot more since I just am a terrible runner. I don't have any success pics but I'm planning on working on getting some together before I start the p90x2.
  • JenniferInNY
    JenniferInNY Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'1.5". Started at 132, now I'm at about 111. I'm aiming for 108 (or just between 105-110), so I'm not too far!! But I find myself sometimes losing motivation as I get closer, or just having weird cravings for cupcakes and burgers...sigh. :-( Jumping on the MFP boards every onw and then helps kickstart my motivation a bit. Once I get to my 108, I will just focus on toning. :-)
  • takinawa
    Options
    I'm between 5'3 and 5'4, 22 years old, goal weight for beginning of July is 130, long term goal is to be back at the 120 I was before :) But if the inches come off and the scale is higher who cares about 120lbs! I started at 161lbs ending of January/beginning of Feb, currently sitting at 156, hope to hit 150 by the beginning of March.
  • Arkie_Ali
    Arkie_Ali Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and currently at 149, my goal is to be around 120-125 by the end of the summer. I've been slowing adding weight over the last few years, and I would like to get back to pre-baby weight for good! I'd really appreciate some before and after success photos for short ladies! Trying to stay motivated...
  • jamie117100
    Options
    I am 5'0" and weigh 182. I am trying to lose 84lbs making my goal weight 98lbs. :smile:
  • Jcao1214
    Jcao1214 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and currently 136. Would love to be about 130 but as long as I get down to less then 135 I'll be happy
  • Stephaniededeyan
    Stephaniededeyan Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and a half and my goal is 130lbs, but I'm going to see how i feel/look once I get there I may wanna go to 125lbs or just focus on training and healthy eating not necessarily counting calories. We'll see.
  • iishnova
    iishnova Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and aiming for 120 at the moment. I'm currently at 160 and looking to get as close as possible by September.
  • monbeaucher
    monbeaucher Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    4'10"ish! Current weight is 161... I'm aiming to get down to 130ish and go from there!

New to MFP though! I'm always here for support if anyone needs a friend!
  • lizzy00125
    Options
    I am 5'3" and am not really sure what I am doing anymore. lol. As of last weigh in, I am 125.6. I am just working out and eating at maintenance. I think my body will go where it needs to go as long as my nutrition and fitness are on point. These are my pics (140lbs is the bigger one and 128 is the smaller one)

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/lizzyuscg1983/44b7641a.jpg

Hmmmm, not sure how to change it from an internet address to my pictures. I'll change it once I get home.
  • mandiesnow
    Options
    Yes yes yes. 5'4, looking to be 115 by summer. Any tricks on how I can keep my boobs? haha
  • djrangel
    djrangel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yea for us shorties!! :) im 5'2 at one time i weighed 180lbs than i got down to 160. I stopped for awhile and now im back on it. I am weighing 152 now. My goal is 145 by the end of this month ( Febuary). I will continue on until i meet my goal of 130 :) Good luck everyone!!
  • Sweetycat23
    Options
    Wow! Same story as all you ladies! I'm 5'1 1/2 (I'm sticking with that half, lol) and started at 182lbs January 2012. I've lost 16lbs with MFP, at 166lbs now. healthy eating, half marathon training and other cardio and strengh training exercise has helped me loose this weight. Also was wondering what's an ideal weight number, haven't really thought about it. I was thinking 125lbs.

Good luck to all of you and keep up the awesome work! Let's do this, shorties! :-)
  • reagansmom05
    Options
    i'm 5' 1 1/2" and my current goal weight is 103. while i see people my height who look great and hot at 120 if i get above 108 i just carry it horribly. must be my frame.
  • cupcakemama
    Options
    5'4 and think I want to get to 116-118 by my wedding in august. I'm at 120 now, but feel there is still a lot of weight to be lost in my butt/thighs, so really just working on toneing.
  • Jdieball
    Jdieball Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much the same as you. 167 and want to be 125. I did lose over 40lbs on Body For Life years ago. I loved that program...now I have to just get on it again. I keep saying I'm going to start next Monday...today I went to Snap and joined. I have to get in shape again!
  • Kim55555
    Kim55555 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I'm 5,2 and weigh 60 kg but have been told I look like I'm 55 kg.

I still have a bit of tummy fat I want to get rid of but I dont give a f***k what number I end up with as i'm very well defined. Body looks great!! Just want to tone the middle a bit more. I'm trying for 57 or 58 but I'm not hung up on a number!

That number is not the most important thing. For instance this other lady at work who is my height says that she weighs 60 too yet she is chubby whereas I'm slender and toned.

edited to say:

I'm aiming to get into my jeans which are 73 cm waist
  • alyecat
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'4", too. I started at 160 but would love to get down to 120. I'd love to become friends with some of you, and to see some success pics too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!