Any short ladies(under 5ft4in) under or goal is under 130lbs

Options

Replies

• kaileysgran
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5ft 2, 62 and weigh 171. my goal is 130. It has been over 20 years since I was below 150. I can't imagine how good it will feel to be at 130 and healthy again. I know I can do this with the love and support of my MFP friends.
  • realsolarina
    Options
    I'm 5ft 3 and would love to be 130lbs again. I'm currently 159lb and my first goal is 30lbs off, but we'll see after that

Happy to be added for friend requests
  • murielm88
    Options
    Wow I'm the shortest here I think ... I'm 4'9 I currently weigh 105 (started at 113) trying to get to 100 maybe less we'll see lol. I'm just so small you'd think I weigh more... But I'm happy with the progress so far and can't wait to reach my goal!
  • HalcyonLee
    HalcyonLee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 4ft 11" and currently weigh 141. My goal is to get to about 115 to 120 pounds. My profile picture was taken when I was 128 pounds, but have since gained 13 pounds.
  • bluberrygoo
    bluberrygoo Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Wow I'm the shortest here I think ... I'm 4'9 I currently weigh 105 (started at 113) trying to get to 100 maybe less we'll see lol. I'm just so small you'd think I weigh more... But I'm happy with the progress so far and can't wait to reach my goal!

I'm 4'9 too and 104 lbs. I'm trying to get down to 95lbs then maybe 88 lbs
  • dashav
    dashav Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    5'2' shooting for 135-140.
  • susanstpeter
    susanstpeter Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 1" I was 125 This Summer and currently have been stuck around 120 Lately. Have been using MFP for one month now. My goal is 115.
  • jlebert716
    jlebert716 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Im 23 and 5'2 about 162 looking to get down to 125-130, depending on muscle and such might need to reevaluate! Feel free to friend me!
  • Creiche
    Creiche Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    5'3" here...currently down to 132 from 158, and hoping to get to 125 by the summer.
  • Flemstica
    Flemstica Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3". Currently 153lbs, hoping to get down to 125 by summer.
  • angraham2
    Options
    Wow, so many shorties out there. I am 4 feet 7 inches, my starting weight was 178, and my goal weight is 100. I joined MFP on December 1, and have lost 9 lbs so far. I have medical issues, so loss is slow, but I haven't seen 160 anything in 2 years, so I am excited to have made it this far. I have not set a date for my goal, but hope that I can get off some meds soon and that would make the numbers drop faster. I could always use more friends!
  • kateyrog
    kateyrog Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Deb
    I'm 5'3", 41 years old and heading for 140lbs. Started out at 179 and now 150. I know 125 is better for my height but as you say, once you get past a certain age, skinny turns to scrawny!!

Good luck and keep going - you're doing a great job :-)))
  • ready2smile
    ready2smile Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 3"
    start weight was 173lbs
    goal weight is 130lbs
    i have 14lbs to go:smile:
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    5'2" cw 115.2....thought that was my goal but maybe its 110.
  • karenyg
    Options
    I'm 5ft 1" 140 pounds would like to get down to 125 by summer.
  • BoxOfficeTroll
    BoxOfficeTroll Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Currently, I'm 5'3" and 169lbs. My goal is to reach 130-140lbs by August.
  • marywilsoncline
    marywilsoncline Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and started out weighing in at 210 lbs after having my little boy. That was my heaviest weight, always weighed around 150 before pregnancy. Now I weight 104lbs. and I see a dietician on a regular basis and she tells me NOT to loose no more weight that I am were I should be for my height. I am very happy with the way I look now and I have the best body I've ever had since high school. I'll take a 106 lb weight loss, I thank God every day for the mindset to loose the weight b/c I could'nt stand to look at myself in the mirror at 210lbs. I work out every day and God gives me the energy to workout and take care of my little boy who is autistic. Sometimes its a challenge but God is good!:smile:
  • Tmarinari
    Options
    I am 5 foot 1inch :) don't care much about my weight, mostly looking at the measurements. My weight usually stays about the same but my inches will change. when I started my top was 40. my waist was 41 and my hips were 42.
    Now my top is 37 my waist is 38 and my hips are 40ish. with me the weight will fluctuate but the number will change :)
  • Meridathehealthy
    Options
    Just started on mfp, and I am 5 ft on the dot. I started at 160 last September, and have managed to get down to 143! :) My goal is 125-137, depending on how I look :)
  • jtcc91
    jtcc91 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Great thread! And so interesting how different everyone is.. I am 5'4" and currently at about 145 lbs. Right now I think my goal is to get between 135-138. Even moreso than getting to a certain number on the scale, I want to tone up and lose my poochy-belly. I found this site that you can calculate what your healthy weight is based on your height and body type (frame size)

http://www.healthcentral.com/diet-exercise/ideal-body-weight-3146-143.html

I'm tuning 40 this summer and I hope to see some big improvements by then! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!