any other tattooed people out there on myfitnesspal?

Options

Replies

• karenb4729
    karenb4729 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Actually a tattoo one of my motivations for losing weight!

I've got one tattoo on my leg of a Torchic (it's a pokemon and it's very dear to me, it has to do with nicknames between my best friend and I that started in high school. While some people laugh and think it's stupid I can't help but think that I got the tattoo for me and no one else so I really could care less what someone thinks, lol)

I was my second tattoo (a turtle) in the same place but on the other leg, but I refuse to get it until I've lost some of this weight! =)

Be proud of your pokemon!! I have the classic Winnie the Pooh and Piglet on my back as a tribute to my grandmother read to me from the books every weekend when I would stay with her. I think as long as the tattoo has personal meaning to you than you should always be proud.
  • sarahh1992
    Options
    i have 2 half sleeves, and plan on getting my thighs tattooed, along with my back and chest :)
    so im guessing there is still plenty of people out there with tattoos on MFP :)
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    nope. not a single one.
  • thekateb
    Options
    I guess I'm a lady hooligan too. :) I have 20+ hours of work in so far with much more to come!
  • CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I have 3 and thinking about a 4th when i reach my goal. Yay!
  • AnneH1977
    AnneH1977 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have seven....both legs, one hand, one wrist, back of neck, between shoulder blades, lower back...planning two more! Add me if you'd like, I'm a hooligan disguised as a respectable adult, hee hee...
  • CharityPearce
    Options
    I have one (tramp stamp of a butterfly with tribal) and one picked out for when I finish nursing school. It's a gorgeous medical symbol with a heart. Can't wait!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I have one but want a sleeve done asap lol
  • atlantapiper
    atlantapiper Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I only have one from a trip to Scotland...love it! Scottish thistle.
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I have two tatts....one on my wrist that says "no regrets" with a kiss mark above it...and one on my foot ((((butterflies))))
  • queenshebah
    Options
    indeed. i am new to this as well. my wife is not on here yet, but i definitely think committing to a healthy lifestyle with your partner can strengthen your bond -- it always feels good when you encourage healthy habits in each other. as for me, i have three tattoos and i am getting my next three in the the next year or so. <3 be well and good energy to you and your love.
  • miamigirll
    Options
    <
    Another Hooligan lol
  • calamityshell
    Options
    Yep - lady hooligan here too :)

left foot
    Hip
    Full back piece

and lots more planned for when i have arms that i want to show off :)
  • Cheryl943
    Options
    More than I ever thought. Me too! I have 4.
  • queenoates
    Options
    Hello I only have 1 tattoo but I want to get more and I have a tongue piercing
  • MrsD4ever
    Options
    I have two...soon to be three. :)
  • BellydanceBliss
    Options
    I do not have any yet but am seriously considering a lady bug on a daisy on my butt cheek when i lose enough and then i will repierce my navel
  • Hurricane_C
    Hurricane_C Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Lady hooligan here as well. I have 10. Last year I got my 10th and (maybe) final one on my ribs.
  • kieva626
    kieva626 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    ultimate hooligan over here 20+ and still going :-)
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    i am heavily tattooed

426303_10151285119555389_559600388_22898953_1816091062_n.jpg