any other tattooed people out there on myfitnesspal?

Options

Replies

• sarahmarieb36
    sarahmarieb36 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    i just got #5 on friday =) on my forearm it says:
    "It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails."
  • SuperSnoopy
    SuperSnoopy Posts: 3,464 Member
    Options
    Nope, tattoo's are for hooligans!

LOL...jk.
    I've got a few tattoo's and I'm not a hooligan, thank you very much!
    I have 6 and considering 1 more, maybe.
  • mariz1
    mariz1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have loads:)))
  • fozzie500
    fozzie500 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    i am heavily tattooed

426303_10151285119555389_559600388_22898953_1816091062_n.jpg

that pic is fantastic! thats how i wanna be! lol
  • nesrheok
    Options
    I have 4, one covering my whole side from the top of my thigh up under my arm pit reaching to my back and stomach, so definitely want to get my weight stable to keep it pretty! :)
  • garnet1483
    garnet1483 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I have two (and if I ever end up single again, I'll get more--DH does not approve), but I don't consider myself a "tattooed person". I suppose, by definition, I am. But two tiny tattoos that together took 45 minutes...that seems to pale in comparison to some of the magnificent work I've seen. I am a person who happens to have a couple of tattoos, which I love dearly. But there's a divide in my head.

Now, hooligan, I am most definitely.
  • yep, i have two. and will be getting another one sometime soon. maybe in summer.
  • Mamaincali
    Mamaincali Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have 4 right now and I am kind of worried how they will look as I start to lose weight. Has anyone had a problem with this?
  • fitzyloveslife
    Options
    love tattoos x have tattoos x fabulous x
  • jennylsapia
    jennylsapia Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    <=== Must be a hooligan!! I have 4 with more in the works but not until I lose this weight!

I have a wooden cross on my shoulder blade, an angel on my lower back, chinese symbol for strength on my foot, and two hearts on my upper thigh (close to my hip)

I am a hooligan in a college graduate/professional job disguise!! LOL
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    5 with my latest being "those who stay will be champions" and a M for Michigan on my left calf right about my San Diego Charger tattoo! It was my reward for quitting smoking!!!

Next up is one I am stealing from someone back on page one! I am getting a winged trainer with 13.1 when I complete the air force half this September
  • AYS12
    AYS12 Posts: 11
    Options
    i have 8 and planning on more...i'm also new to this site, and really liking it so far...
  • nxcguy
    nxcguy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    seems like everyone under 30 has one or more. you have to be a real renegade now to not have one.
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I have a heart on my ankle with a san diego chargers lightning bolt and a banner through heart like an old fashioned "mom" tattoo. In the banner it says "Chargers". Now that I have lost weight and inches in my ankles it has shrunk! You cannot read "chargers" like you could when I had cankles!
  • DollHouseKiera
    Options
    I'm somewhere between 25 and 30 tattoos... I've stopped counting... Now there're just turning into sleeves... arms, legs, chest, back, neck... I'll just have one single tattoo eventually =)

metalvoodoo.jpg

sleevey1.jpg
  • nessafly
    Options
    I have one & plan on another someday! I prefer jezebel to hooligan :)
  • filthyassbassdrop
    Options
    thats how i am....i stopped counting after two....and that was like in 1992....anyways i waited til i was in my thirties to start back up....now im about 65 pct covered....yaaaaaay.....for years tho i was in denial of being obese...i kept telling myself it was only inkweight....
  • YcatsFursworth
    YcatsFursworth Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I'm getting one when I get to goal! ^^ kind of a treat to myself....
  • O2Bslimagain
    O2Bslimagain Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I don't have any tattoo's, but I am intrigued by them. I am interested in the stories they represent. I am writing a book regarding tattoos and what they mean to people. If you would like to share your story with me regarding your tatoo's I would love to hear them and put them down on paper. If you send me a story about your tatto's make sure you include a short history of each one or what they mean to you or to others, or what they represent. Thanks so much. I am dedicating this book to my brother as I think he always felt out of place in life and he is a wonderful brother and a wonderful friend.

Just message me your story. You could include first name only, initials, where you are from, whatever you'd like. Thanks again and have a wonderful day!
  • Tattsat
    Options
    By september I will be a tattooed person. I'm going to get myelf a ribcage and stomach tattoo to remind me off my 2nd weight loss journey. I'm pretty sure the pain from my tattoo will make me not want to gain weight because the tatt will stretch and look bad.