any other tattooed people out there on myfitnesspal?

Options

Replies

• FrankieOx
    FrankieOx Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Got 2 here!!!
  • habsfan802
    habsfan802 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have to many to count I love tats .... getting more as well
  • nytenurse03
    nytenurse03 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Heeeeyyyyy I'm working on a sleeve and i'm up to about 11 if you count them individually.
  • Amanda0325
    Amanda0325 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    i have a large piece on my side, one on the back and foot/ankle and shoulder :)
  • abigailm83
    Options
    I've got four right now and can't wait till I get my next two. :) I'm def inching for some new ink.
  • tmm_0127
    tmm_0127 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I have 4. :) Well, technically 7 if you count out the individual pieces of my latest. xD
  • JamieOhh
    Options
    big pieces here. half sleeves, rib panels, and a bunch of other stuff!
  • kieva626
    kieva626 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    i am heavily tattooed

426303_10151285119555389_559600388_22898953_1816091062_n.jpg

i freaking love this

that pic is fantastic! thats how i wanna be! lol
  • Alexa712
    Alexa712 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have 3, one on my lower back, and the other two are on my ankles.
  • hippiequeen8767
    Options
    I have two and would like to add on to the one on my ankle and get a few more; however, I have to have them in places that can be covered by business attire due to my job!
  • snakegoddess_3
    Options
    I have one tat and a bunch of earings. I will be getting another tat when I get my blackbelt! Anyone feel free to add me!
  • moopachoo
    moopachoo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I found an old picture of my first tattoo when it was still fresh... so here it is :P

29168_10150208297620082_774755081_12967941_3662891_n.jpg
  • JOANIE69
    JOANIE69 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    im 48 today and i adore tattoos ,i have lots and i love em x never too old :happy:
  • harley_rose
    Options
    Six here, looking for my next one when I am out at Sturgis because I am hoping to met my goal weight by then.. plus the trip back with it being on the top of my foot will be easier then riding my harley in my harley boot...
  • Yfalcon
    Options
    I have 1 tattoo that I got when I was younger. And now I will like to get my last name..like some Falcon wings and right between each wing have my last name Falcon. idk So if anyone has any ideas, I will love to know what they are :)
  • nathanballash
    Options
    Oh yeah...tattooed might be an understatement.
  • FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I have 3 and I want to get another one. It always takes me a while to think about what I want (I want to be sure before I get in the chair). I know what I want this time but it is going to be a bigger piece ($$$). Maybe I'll get it after I complete the Warrior Dash as a reward.
  • Jeaniehop
    Jeaniehop Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I have quite a few myself and getting more when I hit my goal!
  • minimaggie
    minimaggie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I have 4 right now. I have to be inspired by something in order to get a new tattoo. My last one was a memorial for my daughter.
  • prettypoodle2
    Options
    I have one on my arm in honor of my daddy that reads Daddy's Girl inside a banner wrapped around a heart