My gift : Excel spreadsheet for BMR, TDEE, CUT, BUILD and ma

Options

Replies

• PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    So we still enter say ".5" into the weight difference column, and then go by the weight loss plan...

I estimated my body fat % at 23% (need to get this measured but think that s accurte). It says I should eat 1725 to cut @15%... since I have restricted my carbs to 130 or less - I was WAYYY over every day, not just a little I am having a hard time reaching 1200...

Nope in fact, this one should not be updated. It's a value considered as safe (eg regular, slow weight loss)
    you have nothing to do for the weight loss plan, but fill your values :)
    I'll update the sheet to make it clearer
  • lcharity79
    lcharity79 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    bump - thanks!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    awesome thanks so much!!!!! just can't wait for it to show it in lbs,lol so i don't have to Google the conversion constantly...
  • PercivalHackworth
    Options
    So we still enter say ".5" into the weight difference column, and then go by the weight loss plan...

I estimated my body fat % at 23% (need to get this measured but think that s accurte). It says I should eat 1725 to cut @15%... since I have restricted my carbs to 130 or less - I was WAYYY over every day, not just a little I am having a hard time reaching 1200...

The spreadsheet has been updated. You can download it again.
    So how the plan should be considered :
    - Weight yourself every week, the same day, the same time, before eating anything, after having said hello to Mister Poo
    - If you are losing weight faster than the plan, it means that it MAY BE potentially not a good thing
    - If you are losing weight slower than the plan, it means, you can allow yourself a bigger deficit (eg eat less for instance)

:smokin:
  • PercivalHackworth
    Options
    awesome thanks so much!!!!! just can't wait for it to show it in lbs,lol so i don't have to Google the conversion constantly...

Hehe, i'll do it later ;)
  • Felidae_1981
    Felidae_1981 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Thank you <3

And those Americans just need to switch to metric already. So much easier anyway :P

10s, 100s, 1000s and so on - I'll NEVER get the US system.
  • shedoos
    shedoos Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    thanks
  • PercivalHackworth
    Options
    I've updated it, now you have the equivalent kilos -> lbs for the build and lose plans, also I've added a converter, you can now quickly know your values in centimeters and kilos.
  • BigPapaGato
    BigPapaGato Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Awesome... Just wish I could view it on my iPad here at work :(
  • megjeg
    megjeg Posts: 18
    Options
    Bump!
  • brokenartist
    brokenartist Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thanks man, this is great. I am basing my macros off this calculator as opposed to the MFP default settings.
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Nice work, thanks!
  • PercivalHackworth
    Options
    thanks! :)
    I'm myself updating my goals for my tomorrow diary, I was too high in proteins, it's useless and costs too much ahah
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Your Mifflin-St Jeor, 20% cut only has a cut of 10% in the formula, you may want to fix that.
    A -10% start is not bad at all. Most people start at -20/-35 and they wonder why they stall.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    I'm myself updating my goals for my tomorrow diary, I was too high in proteins, it's useless and costs too much ahah

how do we figure out how much protein we should be having daily?
  • simone207
    simone207 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    bump
  • shawnp80134
    Options
    Cant wait to use this!! thanks alot.
  • lakersfan4life
    lakersfan4life Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    bumpity bump
  • foster59803
    foster59803 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for doing this and sharing with us! I love spreadsheets... is that lame or what? LOL!
  • PercivalHackworth
    Options

how do we figure out how much protein we should be having daily?

Use the macros repartition table into my sheet, it gives you the amount of protein you should eat based on your daily intake.
    Then you can update your MFP goals, so the macros hit my values
    In the end, you would have : 50-55% cabs 30% fat, 15-20% proteins :)