What's your next vacation destination?

Options

Replies

• shady81x
    shady81x Posts: 290
    Options
    Im off to spend a week on he Great Barrier Reef in April...

:love: i wanna dive there!!
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    8 months & we'll be cruising the Med :glasses:

Sue :smile: x
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    This year we are either going to Italy or Spain. I was supposed to go to Paris with my oldest daughter but not sure if she can do it now. I've been before but she hasn't. I want to take a day trip to Belgium as well.
  • runwithmike
    Options
    Not sure...either Siesta Key Florida or a cruise of the western caribbean.
  • deejay7806
    deejay7806 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    wow...some great hoiliday destinations..... am off to scotland prob july/august.... :-)
  • mummyzena
    mummyzena Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Disneyland paris with my eldest 2 children in October... Another reason to lose weight, being able to fit on the rides :-D
  • Jordana_x
    Options
    Boa Vista island in Cape Verde :) The hotel is in the middle of a beach and the area surrounding is completely deserted. Absolute paradise! 27 days, and couting!
    I need to relax so badly haha. The only issue is as it is all inclusive, my food intake is gonna take some serious control on my part! :laugh:
  • 086laura90
    Options
    Going to turkey for 2weeks in august :D
  • sirihermine
    sirihermine Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm going to Boson, New York and Provincetown, Massachusets this summer with my wife and daughter. SOOOOOO excited, because I've never been to the states :) I plan on eating my way though the restaurants and have everything I've ever wanted to taste... And I'll deal with the aftermath when I get back to Norway...
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Of to Paris, Eurodisney and the Loire at Easter. Big Francophone (used to live in Paris) so definitely looking forward it.
  • niknak30
    Options
    am planning on taking my son to Lapland in December - he will be 7 and nearly at an age when Father Christmas will lose its attraction so going to do it while I still can

Kath, my almost 14 year old still believes (and I mean genuinely believes). My obsession with christmas has rubbed off on him and despite most of his friends not believeing he still does and thinks it is crazy that they don't.

Kids believe if you encourage them to and don't give them an alternative. That said, my son has never asked me straight out..... not sure what I would do then because I don't lie to him

I am jealous of Lapland!
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    I love traveling! Just wanna know where you going to for enjoyment and when! (no, I'm not stalking... :tongue: :laugh: )

Me, I'm going for my (finally) short really SHORT vacation to Kuala Lumpur in the April holiday.

I love KL and go there regularly for work. I should be there in May, but another trip might be required before then. Enjoy!
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    I'm planning a trip for my daughter, my niece and myself. We're going to Europe for a couple weeks. Likely Dublin, London, Paris, Prague, and etc.
  • dubw
    dubw Posts: 429
    Options
    Probably Scotland for a seminar. We live in coastal NC - we are a summer vacation destination.
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    we have Time share and we deposited our week with the company that does exchanges...and they gave us 90,000 points (the maximum). We now have 2.5 years to spend the 90,000 points before they expire (We'll get new points in 2014)

We can basically go anywhere in the world with the points, so its a huge decision. We have to look and find an "exchange" that works for us, and we're trying to get the most out of the 90,000 points as we can (hopefully 2-3 vacations)

So far, I've been looking at trips to Europe but we might put that off until next year.
  • kdfulgham
    kdfulgham Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I love traveling! Just wanna know where you going to for enjoyment and when! (no, I'm not stalking... :tongue: :laugh: )

Me, I'm going for my (finally) short really SHORT vacation to Kuala Lumpur in the April holiday.

Great city - I was there for a couple of days in November last year...

Off to Hawaii, West Maui for 10 days in May for wedding anniversary. Cannot wait - first visit to Hawaii!
  • monkeypantz
    monkeypantz Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'm going to Germany next week to celebrate my anniversary with my boyfriend in Berlin, and then again two weeks later for the weekend as the BF will be working in Frankfurt for 2 weeks- so going to join him over the weekend!

Then going to go visit a family friend in Italy over easter....

Then 2 weeks in Jamaica in October - this is my biggest motivation to get my bikini body!
  • wendyd18
    Options
    Really can't decide where to go this year! Maybe back to Mexico,
  • flagator11
    flagator11 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    New York City and Miami in consecutive weeks next month. Cannot wait!

Possible trips to Boston, New Orleans, Jacksonville, and Austin later in the year. And I spend a lot of summer in Lake George and Saratoga Springs in NY.
  • reammi
    reammi Posts: 70
    Options
    I am going to Dallas next weekend and then to Myrtle Beach (South Carolina) in March. Both are for my daughters cheer competitions. Real vacation is in August when I am taking my family on a 7 day cruise (ports in the Bahamas).