Ladies, do you wear undies when working out?

Options

Replies

• kriggs1976
    Options
    I wear cotton undies, stretchy workout pants and a t-shirt. I am not at the gym to impress anyone, I am there to make a difference for me!
  • vabchloser
    vabchloser Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Nope! Sure don't. I don't when I wear my bike shorts for biking, nor do I when I wear my pants for running.
  • emberin
    emberin Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Cotton thong, sports bra, yoga pants and a tank. Unless I am hot, then the tank goes. I have a work out skirt with shorts/briefies built in and that I have to wear regular undies with, because I am a firm believer that you never wear ANY kind of skirt with out underwear!
  • Kandygirl
    Kandygirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    i dont like to wear undies in general. so no i dont wear em when i work out.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options

How the hell did I end up in this thread..........

I must have hit the wrong button. Honestly, I wasn't reading every reply in this thread. twice.
  • Kayla165
    Kayla165 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Commando!
  • Drlnmc
    Drlnmc Posts: 13
    Options
    I wear spandex shorts underneath my pants/shorts and a sports bra with a tee.
  • theoneandonlybrookie
    Options
    Never. I tend to wear some version of running tights during all of my workouts. Hate the way panty lines look, love the way no underwear feels... :bigsmile:
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Mmmm granny panties. Nice, full coverage cotton panties. I switch into them when I change into gym clothes and out of them when I change again.
    They really aren't sexy, at all, but they don't ride up my butt and they offer a little bit more between me and the horrible, awful things that I'm sure are living on the cycle seat at the gym.
  • jenleach68
    Options
    Definitely!
  • CAKEDOC
    CAKEDOC Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    This may be an interesting thread. Please Ladies continue to dazzle me with your undies talk.
    ^^^^ME TOO!
  • NeshBeMe
    NeshBeMe Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I am there to workout... could care less if I have panty lines. Yes I wear panties... Couldn't imagine the sweat marks if I didn't!

Totally agree! I may wear thongs or boyshorts, just depends on what I wore to work that day. I don't have 'special' workout panties but I'm always in some. I hit the gym after work and of course, I put on clean ones after I shower. If I workout in the morning (wknds), I change those underwear after I shower.
  • Danhra
    Danhra Posts: 77
    Options
    I wear a thong, not because of panty lines, just because I find it the most comfortable. I don't like fullbacks bc they move around and I find it super uncomfortable and distracting.

I was actually unaware that people workout commando
  • Lillemeddy
    Options
    Yes, I do. Anything else would be uncomfortable I think?!
  • EvEboEvie
    EvEboEvie Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    If I'm at home, it's just a bra, panties and HRM. If I'm at the gym, then yes, I usually do, although I have gone without in the past. But only a couple of times and not when I was doing strength training on a machine...
  • fatty2fabby
    fatty2fabby Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    thong at the gym / in public! along with a tank + yoga pants

i wear my pum pum shorts + a tank at home
  • Fourmenandalady28
    Options
    I prefer not to but my husband insists that I do. I do not like panty lines or strings. This upsets my husband. (:
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I wear thongs everyday no matter what... I can't stand panty lines at the gym or out and about... LOL... At night I wear boy shorts....

Also, shouldn't we all be wiping down the machines after use regardless of what kind of panties (or lack of panties) you wear to the gym??? I know I do... I can't stand when I see people get off a machine or weight bench and NOT wipe it down.. Can we say "gross"!!!
  • tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I have been wearing cotton panties but to be honest they are soaking wet when I am done my cardio and then I have to sit down on the benches to to my weights and leave sweat marks, so not sure what the solution is.

After when I go home and stay in my workout clothes for a hour or so, the wet cotton panties are cold and disgusting and still wet.... so I am considering buying some Under Armour wicking panties... all of my clothing wicks except my underwear.... that needs to change soon.

Going commando would be fine by me but I need the extra layer to absorb the sweat.... yuck ...
  • ConnieM20
    ConnieM20 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Yes I do...and the thought of others in the gym NOT wearing and then sweating profusely make me EVEN more determined to be sure I wipe down benches BEFORE I use them

Jen :wink:

yes!