whats your body shape!?

Options

Replies

• VeganPanda
    VeganPanda Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Hourglass, long torso compared to legs. Need to tone up love handles!! They are my worst feature. :(
  • rrrbecca11
    Options
    A healthy, fit stringbean. And LOVE it that way. :-)
  • healthieryou
    Options
    [Apple here too :( Waist just wont leave. ]
    I'm apple, which is horrible as I have a really thick waist and is also bad for your health if you're overweight like me

Same here, as the weight comes off I'm noticing that I have no waist at all and a belly that doesn't want to leave :grumble: But I have good legs so it's not all bad. I just wear stuff that covers the middle and gets the legs out at every opportunity. Work with what you got girl :flowerforyou:
    [/quote]
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    i'm a pear shape... i'd have to grow 4 inches in my chest to achieve an hourglass figure :laugh:
  • angelgutierrez
    Options
    hourglass
  • jankleberry
    Options
    I was a total apple but after having my daughter and when I lose weight I can see a slight hourglass emerging...lets hope!
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    It used to be round...now it's...lumpy.
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I found a website that told me I was a strawberry, where did that fruit come from? Anyway, I had always been an apple but as I'm losing weight I'm noticing my shoulders are not as broad anymore so I am looking more like a strawberry. Of course still carrying the majority of my weight on my belly.
  • enigrebua
    enigrebua Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Curvy hourglass
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    ok, wait... OR... i could lose 3 inches in my waist & 3 inches in my hips to achieve the hourglass figure :indifferent:
    i'm a pear shape... i'd have to grow 4 inches in my chest to achieve an hourglass figure :laugh:
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I've never been able to tell what i am.

I wouldn't say i have broad shoulders, i have small boobs, i have a waist, i have big hips and a little bum.
    Im the same
  • AlliO2
    AlliO2 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    APPLE!! My toothpick arms and legs do not go with my torso at all!
  • MissMaggie3
    MissMaggie3 Posts: 2,464 Member
    Options
    I'm a rectangular apple! :laugh:
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I really don't know what mine is... I think I'm more of a rectangle... seriously, I have broad shoulders, big boogs, I'm short waisted so I will never have much definition in that area, I have big hips and big thighs...
  • healthieryou
    Options
    So I used this body calculator, Im actually a pear
    Pear, Spoon, or Bell (triangle upward)
    Pear-shaped women's hip measurements are greater than their bust measurements.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Reverse triangle.

Tall, broad shoulders, big boobs, and slim hips / legs.

Not ideal for buying dresses in the UK.

This^ Yeah I have broad shoulders and big boobs too, just rock hard. Yeah and the dresses in UK or here wouldn't do me right either.
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I used this website:

http://calculator.net/body-type-calculator.html?bustsize=0&bustsizeunit=inch&waistsize=0&waistsizeunit=inch&hipsize=0&hipsizeunit=inch&x=31&y=4

These were my results:

Pear, Spoon, or Bell (triangle upward)
    Pear-shaped women's hip measurements are greater than their bust measurements.

I always thougt I had an hourglass figure... LOL...

I used your calculator and it turns out I am one of a kind! I used to be more of an hourglass/pear, but now the hips are only 3/4" bigger than the boobs and my waist is 11 inches smaller. I have been told lately that I no longer have a big butt and am more straight up and down. But shopping for pants the waist bands are usually too big still, even at size 4!
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I'm not really sure. Can you be inbetween? I am kind of hour glass, kind of pear. my waist goes very in and I appear to have an hour glass shape. BUT measurments say my bum is bigger than my boobs.. So I don't know. Everyone else says hourglass so i'll stick with that :P
  • dawnblu
    dawnblu Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Interesting - I'm a banana! Never would have guessed that.

I used http://www.calculator.net/body-type-calculator.html

A study of more than 6,000 women conducted at North Carolina State University in 2005 revealed that 46% of women were banana-shaped; just over 20% were pear-shaped; just under 14% were apple-shaped; and only 8% were hourglass-shaped. The hourglass is normally accepted as the "ideal" female shape in Western countries.
  • kayleystar
    kayleystar Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Inverted triangle. Broad shoulders, and carry fat in my back. BLAH! No hips & zero butt. lol