Okay...embarassing as ever, but my P90X 30 day results!

Replies

• Not disgusting at all, you look incredible! Keep up the great work and thanks for the inspiration!
  • You look amazing & you should be proud. Great results for 30 days, Congrats!
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    i think you look fantastic would kill to look like you lol Also i can see a HUGE diff specially in how the suit fits too
  • beegmebers
    beegmebers Posts: 1 Member
    Wow. Very impressive! Keep up the great work!
  • DawnMarieMomofTwo
    DawnMarieMomofTwo Posts: 186 Member
    great job! dont be embarassed you look AMAZING love your curves your a real woman girl!!!
  • Katie1951
    Katie1951 Posts: 312 Member
    Sometimes the inches off are as important as the weight to keep you motivated. Keep up the good work, you can really see a difference.
  • kduggan24
    kduggan24 Posts: 6 Member
    SO AWESOME!!!! Are you a BB coach cause if not you should be! your inspiration can help so many others and yourself too! Congrats!
  • momuv3princesses
    momuv3princesses Posts: 154 Member
    You shouldn't be embarassed! You look great! You should be proud of the progress you made in just 30 days. It is obvious you worked hard!!! WTG! :happy:
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 748 Member
    WOW! You look AMAZING! WTG! I can't believe how much of a difference!!
  • uberrach
    uberrach Posts: 66 Member
    Huge results, girlfriend. Not a thing to be embarrassed about!
  • Agreed u did it grt job
  • jesscaponigro
    jesscaponigro Posts: 114 Member
    You look fantastic keep it up!
  • dieselbowden
    dieselbowden Posts: 1 Member
    amazing...w2g keep up the great work
  • Did you say disgusting? It's all in your head! You look great! I'm super envious of your hips and butt! And if I remember correctly, Texas men love that!
  • ccsick
    ccsick Posts: 91 Member
    EMBARRASSING? No way, you are showing great results! GO YOU!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    You look amazing! Congrats!
  • Jmbean84
    Jmbean84 Posts: 261 Member
    Great job! You look great!! There is def a difference. U r awesome!
  • SueD66
    SueD66 Posts: 405 Member
    embarassing....no way that is soo worth it. Look at you and tell me how happy and proud you are. You are doing Great!!! Keep up the good work!
  • Ianuzified
    Ianuzified Posts: 22 Member
    Wow this inspires me so much! You can really tell a difference in your waist and after just 30 days wow!!!
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    amazing job! great WORK!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!