June 1 is in 20 weeks!

Options

Replies

• CCSunlight
    CCSunlight Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    15 weeks guys! how did you do with your valentines day challenge? I so didn't make it but I'm really trying to get on track! ughh its so frustrating but we CAN CAN CAN do it!

And, God, I know I'm not the best at this and we're all struggling so don't be afraid to friend other people on this, too!
  • woodstockmom
    woodstockmom Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Well, I weighed in this morning and I was really happy to see that I made my Valentine's Day goal. I was shooting to drop 15 from Jan 6 to today...and I made it to 16. I will get to buy a new pair of much needed jeans afterall. thanks everyone.....!!!!!
  • iishnova
    iishnova Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Well, I weighed in this morning and I was really happy to see that I made my Valentine's Day goal. I was shooting to drop 15 from Jan 6 to today...and I made it to 16. I will get to buy a new pair of much needed jeans afterall. thanks everyone.....!!!!!

Yay! Congratulations! Keep it going ^.^
  • worthashot73
    worthashot73 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have not read this entire post yet but has a group been created or is everyone keeping up on this post? I'm in either way!!!
  • tariafrancois
    tariafrancois Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Would love to join as well! I have a Summit in Vegas this June and would love to be at my goal weight by then! Eating clean is my biggest struggle so I'm hoping that logging my foods on here will help with that! Looking forward to checking in with you all!
  • Mandarz
    Mandarz Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'll join you! Im a lot heavier then most here- but would love to lose 20 pounds by june first a pound a week- my facebook group weighs in on fridays-
    currently im 227.3 ( down from 272.. over 2 years with a baby in the middle )
    can't wait to hit 225 ( pre both babies preg weight ) and then 200! but i will gladly take 207 for june 1st!
  • sanderskm
    Options
    I would LOVE to join if its not too late! I weigh 150 and am hoping to get down to 120 and tone up areas by bikini season. I want to be able to show off a little more skin then I normally do now. I need motivation to keep pushing myself. I want to prove to my friends that I CAN do this and that I WILL be healthy and happy again!! :-) Please feel free to add me and help push && motivate me. Thanks
  • iishnova
    Options
    Do we want to set St Patrick's day for our next milestone? I unfortunately didn't make my valentine's day goal but it has just motivated me to push twice as hard. How is everyone doing? What are you doing to stay motivated?
  • jpoulsen2
    jpoulsen2 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Do we want to set St Patrick's day for our next milestone? I unfortunately didn't make my valentine's day goal but it has just motivated me to push twice as hard. How is everyone doing? What are you doing to stay motivated?

I'm definitely using St. Patrick's day as my next mini-goal. June is a great place to aim but it is so far away that it's really helping me to set shorter mini-deadlines in the meantime!

So for St. Patrick's day I'm hoping to have lost a total of 20lbs! I have 7 pounds to go between now and then. I'm afraid this goal might be a twinge ambitious, but I'm hoping this keeps me motivated!

Good luck everyone!

5342150.png
  • fran1515
    fran1515 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Just a thought but March 23 is our halfway mark of 10 weeks, This might be a good check point to see how we are at the halfway point thru our challange. I am okay with St patricks if that is what we all want.
    This challange has motivated me meet our mini goals with the eye on the longer goal of June 1st.
  • iishnova
    Options
    I'm hoping to get down to at LEAST 160 by March 15th (god-daughter's birthday) *fingers crossed and gym shoes laced*
  • fran1515
    fran1515 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    At our halfway point 10 weeks thru our challange (5 weeks away) Friday March 23, I want to drop 24 more lbs and this will put me at 265 lbs.. I will get a massage when I make my goal.
  • jayersnc87
    jayersnc87 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in for St. Patrick's Day - want to lose another 10 pounds.
  • ashleighk90
    ashleighk90 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I love the St. Patrick's Day idea! It's a nice mini-goal frame.

I made my Valentine's day goal but this week I was bad and went up .2lbs. Not major but not a loss!

So let's see... St. Patrick's Day is March 17th. That is 5 weeks away. I would LOVE to be at 130 by then, but that is a big loss and I am getting less scale-movement as I approach my goal. I will shoot for 132. Did everyone who met their goals get their rewards? I haven't chosen where to get my hair done or what to do to it yet, so I haven't, but I'm going to!! I need to think of the perfect reward to St Patty's Day!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
  • iishnova
    Options
    When I make my march goal it will be massage time. Ive been wanting to go for a while. It will also be at the close of a semester so as a double motivator if I do well with class itll mean a bonus mani pedi! Now thats something to work for ^_^
  • mnsnowflake
    mnsnowflake Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Love that idea !!! My goal is June too !!! School ends and my summer begins :)
    I don't have a number goal yet but I know that my overall goal is 30 pounds to lose... WE CAN DO IT !!!
  • mybride1
    Options
    i just joined last week. i would like to loose 35 pounds by summer. i am having a hard time staying with my 1200 calorie a day, i hope i can stick with this
  • cocobrum
    Options
    St. Patt's day is a great mini goal I'm in. I'm shooting for 8lbs by then. I worked out this past week but i went way over my calorie count yesturday when I went out with friends. Either way i am going to continue to log my food intake and keep moving foward. I will reward myself with a new dress once I reach my St. Patt's goal. Lets move!!!
  • koiirosora
    Options
    Could I still join? :)
    My goal is to drop around 20 pounds by June for my Senior trip. I hope that is a somewhat realistic goal!
  • shanghaiskinny2be
    Options
    Yes! Let's motivate! I wanna lose 20 pounds by my birthday in August. I started at 62 KG and now at 57 but I want to get to 52 and be toned! Hitting the beach with my honey Aril 27th so the beach is just a little earlier than you, by then I hope to be 53-55kg (53 in morning when i start my day and 55 at night with food consumption etc..).

I work 12-15 hour days, take lunch at my desk and hit the gym after work whenever I can. I joined my boyfriend's gym so we can both get in shape (he put on at least 40 pounds since we first met as friends 7yrs ago) and we are looking to get fit and healthy!

Anyone can add me if they need a little push to record their daily meals/exercise and updates!