Okay...embarassing as ever, but my P90X 30 day results!

Options

Replies

• Honey_gold_queen
    Honey_gold_queen Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Don't get discouraged if the weight difference isn't there. Remember you are losing fat but building muscle. The inches and tightness and fat % lost is how you can track best. You look AMAZING! you are totally inspiring me to break out my P90X vids more. Totally awesome!!!! Congrats. :wink:
  • mg720
    mg720 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    could SOOOO see a difference in your stomach and your butt! great job
  • AmberWilkie
    Options
    Amazing!
  • Dgb1103
    Options
    Congratulations on 30 days!! I just downloaded the meal plans.
  • mrosem87
    Options
    You looks great!!! I'm currently on Day 19. Can't wait to see the same results! Keep it up!
  • thomsonmt4
    thomsonmt4 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    It's a big difference - well done you've persuaded me to get p90x:smile:
  • RicSnyder
    RicSnyder Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Great job Skinny. Keep pushiing play, you will see the biggest difference in the last 30 days.
  • stargzr73
    stargzr73 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    you can definitely see a difference - your stomach and waist are much smaller and more toned - and your butt looks amazing as well. well done you!
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Girl! That is HUGE progress...and in 30 days! Incredible! Congratulations, and keep up the great work!
  • Emilia6909
    Emilia6909 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    My word... you look amazing! Just look how your bikini bottoms are sitting from Day 1 to Day 30! MASSIVE VISIBLE DIFFERENCE!!!! :drinker:
  • needtolose50lbs
    Options
    Girl! You look fine. I can definitely tell the difference, it looks like you lost more than 5.4lbs. What I notice the most is that some of the cellulite in the butt area is gone. Good job. I can't wait until I have those results. Keep at it!
  • grumpy2day
    Options
    Absolutely nothing to be embarassed about, the difference is quite noticible. Congrats!!!!!
  • maryvc123
    maryvc123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You go girl! Looking good!!!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Don't dare be embarassedm your beautiful! Amazing difference. Keep going! Ewell done hun x
  • beckie4442
    Options
    Honey those are not embarrassing pictures, they're an awsome record of your hard work and you should be proud at your achievements so far. Keep up the good work.... :flowerforyou:
  • sportyskylar
    Options
    I'm starting p90x today and your results motivated me more! Cant wait to start. Congrats on your progress!! Amazing job
  • Spamee
    Spamee Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I see a Huge Difference, Very good! And your Thighs look smooth!
  • sollyn
    sollyn Posts: 179
    Options
    You are just gorgeous! I wouldn't call those pics embarrassing, you have a lovely curvy figure. such a lovely waist. Keep up the good work.
  • sollyn
    sollyn Posts: 179
    Options
    What is p90x?
  • danibee79
    danibee79 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    U look fabulous! The difference on ur tummy and cellulite are really visible. And after only 30 days? Wow! You've got fantastic curves, women would die for a body like urs! And to top it all ur stunning.....I'm beginning to go off u already! Lol.

Keep up the good work x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!