Sunday - What exercise are you going to do today?

Options

Replies

• gameovergt
    Options
    depends on sleep. coming off a 12 hour watch. got about 4 hours sleep yesterday after a 12 hour night watch!
  • AirCircleI
    AirCircleI Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Set out to run 40 minutes and felt strong (as yesterday was rest day) and ran 9k in 55 mins! woohoo! Great job everyone!
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    I just smashed a 14.15Km run outside on the crisp snow in the forest and on the roads around camp. Disappointed with average pace of 5'18"/Km but I did only intend to run 13.5Km and it was very slippy, in addition, the beautiful scenery and weather MORE than made up for it!
  • poytheboyDave
    Options
    Already done some exercise. 30 minute walk to get Newspaper, which has steep hill on route. Burned 174 Calories. Always walk when I don't go to gym.
  • BooStewart
    Options
    I Shall Be Attempting To Complete P90x's Yoga Workout This Morning....& Then A Nice Brisk Walk With The Dogs Later! :D
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Off to the gym for some weights! I've managed to tweak my calf, so I'm not planning on running today. Maybe a bit of a row.`
  • FoxyMcDeadlift
    FoxyMcDeadlift Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Today i will run a half marathon as fast as i can. I was meant to enter one for my marathon training plan, but was lazy. So will just do it on the local trails.
  • jezlightyear
    jezlightyear Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    today i'm going to recover from my ab workout yesterday (corr am i feeling it!!) but going to walk the dog this morning and then later on before dinner, i'll get on the treadmill for a while. no lazy sunday for me ):
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I need an extra bit of motivation on a Sunday, when it is easy to just lay around. I am hoping that posting my goal for the day will make me a bit more accountable.

I am planning to go for a 40 minute run today.

What exercise do you plan to do today?

Please share your plans and then check in after you've completed your goal!

I am actually going to the gym with my husband later on this afternoon, be the first time there for months, I usually train on the treadmill at home.
  • Kap10
    Kap10 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Just done my first circuit training in 2 years.
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Hi do Bokwa every Sunday 5pm-6pm and I love it. I always feel like I'm going to die (it's very intense!) but then feel great afterwards. x
  • mrsvampette
    mrsvampette Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I plan on going to the gym and doing the bike and elliptical. I workout for one hour at the gym on saturday and sundays. And since i'm going to a child's bday party today I might even do some other exercises later when I get home on my ps3.
  • douglasmobbs
    douglasmobbs Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Just done 100 lengths swimming (2500m in 1 hour).

Time for lunch soon then a slow walk with the wife and kids.
  • purpleshmurple
    Options
    I will be doing a 1hr round trip (walk) to Tescos and back.
    It doesn't sound like much but doing it every Sunday has definitely made a difference for me!
  • SaraTN
    SaraTN Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I am going to do a cardio circuit at the gym.

15 min on elliptical
    15 min on bike
    15 min on arc
    15 min or treadmill

Repeat.

P90X Stretch DVD
  • madamepsychosis
    madamepsychosis Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I did 25 minutes on the treadmill (starting the C25K plan, I feel good as I NEVER run) and then 20 minutes on the elliptical.
  • Emilia6909
    Emilia6909 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I get the Wii Fit out and do step aerobics for 45 minutes, followed by 30 mins of core strength workout on pilates ball. :wink:
  • Gayafrench
    Options
    My exercice is done 2 hours of DIY, painting walls and ceiling. Nice exercice for arms and core muscles.
  • fairycake25
    Options
    Ive just completed a 11 mile run this morning :)
  • CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Will be in bed all day not by choice. I would rather be running :-(