Sunday - What exercise are you going to do today?

Options

Replies

• MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I'm training for my first 10k and Sunday is the day I walk the farthest. So today I am walking 3 1/2 miles.
  • medic9111
    Options
    Going for a long hike in the woods to see some ice caves. I joined a hiking group and if I can't go to where they are going I have a friend who hikes with me and it is nothing to do a 10 14k hike in the woods and harder in the snow. During the week I do the treadmill and weights but on weekends when I am not working I like to get out and enjoy the fresh air and nature. Have fun everyone.
  • rob_v
    rob_v Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Kicking it today with a Bodypump class followed by a CXWorx core class followed by a 3 mile run. Sat around all day yesterday and did nothing. Good thing is came in under by Cals by 13 :)
    I love&hate days like yesterday.
  • Breadbar
    Breadbar Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    To the gym to continue c210k program - up to week 7. Hope to meet my lifting partner there before or after my run.

Great post!
  • penelepurr
    penelepurr Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Going for a long hike in the woods to see some ice caves. I joined a hiking group and if I can't go to where they are going I have a friend who hikes with me and it is nothing to do a 10 14k hike in the woods and harder in the snow. During the week I do the treadmill and weights but on weekends when I am not working I like to get out and enjoy the fresh air and nature. Have fun everyone.

sounds very nice :) i love being outdoors!
  • mg720
    mg720 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    i too need some motivation on Sundays

today i am going to do Jillian six week 6 pack and killer buns and thighs.
  • hlouisej
    Options
    A quick 40mn run and then some hoovering ;-)
  • Charlieh16
    Charlieh16 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Today i have been for a walk in the sunshine with my iPod and am going to do all 3 levels of 30ds as i was naughty and went out for a curry last night!
  • withervein
    withervein Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Today I am going to take the dog on a walk, then do some major running, climbing sword fighting and dragon murdering in Skyrim.

Yesterday I did an hour of kickboxing and weights, then I came home and did a top-to-bottom clean of the kitchen and living room including crawling around washing floors, moving furniture and washing drapes.

I earned my right to sit on my butt. Also my back is friggin tired.

- Ol' grumpy signing off.
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to help a friend start running, so if she is up to it this evening we'll do some run/walk training and I'll probably do a 3-6 miler after that with my wife.
  • kjmommie
    kjmommie Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Today, Im doing Zumba class at the Y. something that's fun to kick start my week :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    REST DAY!
  • 87KHoward
    Options
    So far, being lazy is on the menu.
    Hope I can find something to do as well!

Maybe take my daughter for a stroll around the block.
    :)
  • sharonfincher1
    sharonfincher1 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    2 zumba classes and legs....
  • startinganewleaf
    Options
    40 mins on the elliptical, 30 on the treadmill!
  • crimznrose
    crimznrose Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    After church, I plan on starting the french onion soup in slow cooker for dinner, then cleaning the house, the garage, and if I have enough daylight the back yard. We live next to a wooded area and have tons of leaves to rake out of our yard from last autumn.
  • uk_ja
    uk_ja Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I did Plyo Cardio Circuit from Insanity this morning. Now I will spend all day working on home renovations and then I will run for 60 minutes tonight.

What is this couch thing you speak of?
  • mmhfit11
    mmhfit11 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Pretty sore from yesterdays workout (just started with a trainer on Thursday), so just a walk today, trying to up the pace.
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I'm at work today, so I might be able to sneak a couple quick walks in on my breaks, depending on how cold it is outside. Other than that, after work, I'm probably going to just go home & do zumba on the wii